Author Topic: Traitor Trump says masks are a double edge sword  (Read 2040 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Traitor Trump says masks are a double edge sword
« on: July 01, 2020, 04:36:00 PM »
Can any Trumptards explain how wearing a mask could be more dangerous than not wearing one?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Traitor Trump says masks are a double edge sword
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:20:43 PM »
Worst case of TDS ever. Should be a case study on this guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
Worst case of TDS ever. Should be a case study on this guy.

So you also don't know WTF the traitor is talking about ?

Any other Trumptards want to chime in ?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 05:36:28 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 05:42:17 PM »
11 strawman threads on the front page, every single one of them about Trump.
Maybe he should take a break from his obsession and look at his states "leadership" and the mess they have created?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 06:09:25 PM »
Because the overwhelming majority of the public doesn’t wear them properly. They’re always touching them and adjusting them. It’s understandable for people in the food service industry and medical professionals  but for the every day Joe it’s ridiculous.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 06:30:13 PM »
Can any Trumptards explain how wearing a mask could be more dangerous than not wearing one?

Tell me about you wearing mask in Korean war !.

Have U get many medals for heroism in 1953.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 06:31:43 PM »
So you also don't know WTF the traitor is talking about ?

Any other Trumptards want to chime in ?

A U close friend of Hanoi Jane !.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 06:52:30 PM »
Because the overwhelming majority of the public doesn’t wear them properly. They’re always touching them and adjusting them. It’s understandable for people in the food service industry and medical professionals  but for the every day Joe it’s ridiculous.

of course that's total nonsense that most don't wear them properly but let's just assume that is true and/or they are touching or adjusting them

how exactly is that MORE dangerous than not wearing them at all (i.e the double edged sword)

FYI - you don't have to actually defend every stupid thing the TRAITOR says.  You're allowed to say it's fucking stupid or who knows what the fuck he's thinking
Just wanted to remind you that's also an option (the sane option)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 08:27:15 PM »

I'm not a Trumptard but I might be able to explain why this is so. People who already suffer shortness of breath or dyspnea because of one or a combination of these illnesses or conditions; asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pneumothorax, anemia, lung cancer, inhalation injury, pulmonary embolism, anxiety, COPD, high altitude with lower oxygen levels, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia, allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, subglottic stenosis, interstitial lung disease, obesity, tuberculosis, epiglottitis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary artery hypertension, pleurisy, croup, polymyositis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, sarcoidosis, rib fracture, carbon monoxide poisoning, and aerobic exercise risk having their oxygen depletion worsened because of the further air restriction when wearing a mask. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 08:37:53 PM »

STFU quisling.  You and your fellow dung beetles foisted this upon the civilized world via decades of the Great Society.  Even more than now, you shall be alone.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 09:32:34 PM »
of course that's total nonsense that most don't wear them properly but let's just assume that is true and/or they are touching or adjusting them

how exactly is that MORE dangerous than not wearing them at all (i.e the double edged sword)

FYI - you don't have to actually defend every stupid thing the TRAITOR says.  You're allowed to say it's fucking stupid or who knows what the fuck he's thinking

Can’t even define “traitor”

This coming from our resident and literal Communist...lol

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 04:05:22 AM »
I'm not a Trumptard but I might be able to explain why this is so. People who already suffer shortness of breath or dyspnea because of one or a combination of these illnesses or conditions; asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pneumothorax, anemia, lung cancer, inhalation injury, pulmonary embolism, anxiety, COPD, high altitude with lower oxygen levels, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia, allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, subglottic stenosis, interstitial lung disease, obesity, tuberculosis, epiglottitis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary artery hypertension, pleurisy, croup, polymyositis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, sarcoidosis, rib fracture, carbon monoxide poisoning, and aerobic exercise risk having their oxygen depletion worsened because of the further air restriction when wearing a mask.

Good job prime.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 04:45:02 AM »

you clearly have mental issues. get help soon !

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2020, 07:00:29 AM »

A rare post of yours with which I agree. Ironically, the most vulnerable people will be affected most by having to wear a mask.

Just a matter of time before these same mask Nazis stop wearing them claiming that they have some sort of health issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 08:56:33 AM »

I'm sure you're aware that when the TRAITOR made his idiotic comment he didn't mention one of those things

All of those conditions would make those people a very high risk category if they contracted COVID. 

Are they at MORE risk without a mask or with a mask?

Are they at MORE risk if someone around them has a mask on or doesn't have a mask on?

Just in case you doubt me here is what the TRAITOR said about masks

"Masks are a double-edged sword," the president told The Wall Street Journal in a recent interview. "People touch them. And they grab them and I see it all the time. They come in, they take the mask. Now they're holding it now in their fingers. And they drop it on the desk and then they touch their eye and they touch their nose."

The premise is idiotic and his example doesn't support his idiotic claim and he seems to completely not understand that the mask not only protects the person wearing it but protects other people.

Want to try again?

Keep in mind you're always allowed to say what he said makes no fucking sense. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 10:28:13 AM »

Not wearing a mask is more dangerous to yourself and others, period. I see people wearing them in ways that would be funny if it wasn't so stupid. Like when you see someone whose mask doesn't cover their nose because they've pulled it down, I presume, to breathe easier. If you touch you mask you could be contaminating your hands with the virus and then if you rub your eye, you've run the risk of making yourself sick. Also, potentially any thing you touch with your contaminated hands potentially spreads the virus. Having said this, I think for many of us adjusting the mask or rubbing our eyes is a habit and we don't realize what we are doing until we've done it or at all. I know I am guilty of this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 11:12:08 AM »
Not wearing a mask is more dangerous to yourself and others, period. I see people wearing them in ways that would be funny if it wasn't so stupid. Like when you see someone whose mask doesn't cover their nose because they've pulled it down, I presume, to breathe easier. If you touch you mask you could be contaminating your hands with the virus and then if you rub your eye, you've run the risk of making yourself sick. Also, potentially any thing you touch with your contaminated hands potentially spreads the virus. Having said this, I think for many of us adjusting the mask or rubbing our eyes is a habit and we don't realize what we are doing until we've done it or at all. I know I am guilty of this.

if the virus is on the outside of your mask then the mask just saved you from being infected

It seems that TRAITOR has not even considered the fact that masks protect others and not just the person wearing the mask

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 11:26:02 AM »
if the virus is on the outside of your mask then the mask just saved you from being infected

It seems that TRAITOR has not even considered the fact that masks protect others and not just the person wearing the mask

I believe this is the common belief, which is why some people think they don't need to wear them. And with regards to transmission of the virus, the wearer is more protected then the people near them are. However, if someone gets infected, particularly if they don't know they have caught the virus they could spread it to an untold number of other folks, including their friends and family. Unfortunately, we live in a time when it is very common to think only of oneself with little regard to others. Not wearing a mask shows a total disregard of other folks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 11:35:18 AM »
I believe this is the common belief, which is why some people think they don't need to wear them. And with regards to transmission of the virus, the wearer is more protected then the people near them are. However, if someone gets infected, particularly if they don't know they have caught the virus they could spread it to an untold number of other folks, including their friends and family. Unfortunately, we live in a time when it is very common to think only of oneself with little regard to others. Not wearing a mask shows a total disregard of other folks.

in others words just basic stupidity or if you prefer ...ignorance, willful or naturally occuring

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2020, 12:40:26 PM »
Hey, Strawly who got more medals in Korean war YOU or Saggy !.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2020, 01:01:22 PM »
Hey, Strawly who got more medals in Korean war YOU or Saggy !.

;D

Did you fail history in school because you couldn't memorize dates. I'm 75 years old, the Korean war ended in 1953. Do the math.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2020, 01:39:41 PM »
Did you fail history in school because you couldn't memorize dates. I'm 75 years old, the Korean war ended in 1953. Do the math.

75 again  ::)

have u kill any germans in that war