Author Topic: Trump - Will he win the election? Genuine question from a non US member  (Read 3031 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Genuine question from a non US member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 09:07:47 AM »
Who the heck knows what's gonna happen? The U.S. is already on several countries, which used to be our allies, shit list thanks to Trump, who has also made the U.S. a laughing stock around the world. Nice that you've visited here and enjoy this country. Sorry that we can't reciprocate right now because we've been uninvited due to the fact that we can't seem to get a handle on the COVID-19 pandemic....hoax according to Trump and his band of Trumptards.

LOL - it shows you don't travel - you just read Huffington Post. And you resort to calling supporters of Trump  "Trumptards". When have I ever called you a "Libtard"? So fuck you Prime.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »
Thanks guys

interesting reading.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 09:36:02 AM »
LOL - it shows you don't travel - you just read Huffington Post. And you resort to calling supporters of Trump  "Trumptards". When have I ever called you a "Libtard"? So fuck you Prime.

Except that I do travel. Well, not since COVID-19. Moreover, I have family in Europe who update me regularly on how people they know feel about Trump. My son works on a Military base in Germany. Usually, military personnel have leaned strongly Republican. That's changed.

Sorry about using the word trumptard. I'm obviously spending far too much time on Getbig and thus am beginning to express myself like a folks here. It's probably time for me to take a holiday. I've even given a few fuck yous lately to people which is not language I ever use outside of Getbig.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 10:00:06 AM »
Except that I do travel. Well, not since COVID-19. Moreover, I have family in Europe who update me regularly on how people they know feel about Trump. My son works on a Military base in Germany. Usually, military personnel have leaned strongly Republican. That's changed.

Sorry about using the word trumptard. I'm obviously spending far too much time on Getbig and thus am beginning to express myself like a folks here. It's probably time for me to take a holiday. I've even given a few fuck yous lately to people which is not language I ever use outside of Getbig.

Haha!  I'd noticed - I think it was yesterday when you referred to a woman as a 'bitch' I almost posted to see if you were all right!  ;D  Don't worry about it - getting things off your chest is good for the soul...
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 10:29:02 AM »
Haha!  I'd noticed - I think it was yesterday when you referred to a woman as a 'bitch' I almost posted to see if you were all right!  ;D  Don't worry about it - getting things off your chest is good for the soul...

I don’t think wiping cum stains off his man tits is the same as getting things off his chest.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 10:31:30 AM »
If the election were held among the half dozen old men who post on GB Trump would win big. But it doesn’t work that way.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 10:34:26 AM »
If the election were held among the half dozen old men who post on GB Trump would win big. But it doesn’t work that way.

The Democrats had 24 candidates, and had to bribe a senile communist from Vermont to quit the race, so their senile communist do-nothing career politician could win the nomination.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO CRUSH JOE BIDEN

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 10:43:01 AM »
Trump wins a dozen, mostly low population states, at best. He will lose the popular vote in epic fashion.

He will lose formerly solid red states like GA and NC and may even lose TX (it will be close). All against a third-rate candidate.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 11:00:06 AM »
The Democrats had 24 candidates, and had to bribe a senile communist from Vermont to quit the race, so their senile communist do-nothing career politician could win the nomination.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO CRUSH JOE BIDEN

Indeed.
Q

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2020, 04:08:33 PM »
Biden was never my choice. We already have an senile old man who is also a sociopath in the White House. Why would we want another old man, senile or not? But then nobody asked me. I sincerely hope you are wrong or that the proverbial rabbit is pulled out of a hat at the Democratic Convention.

Senile old sociopath Saggy is lecturing ................  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2020, 04:19:25 PM »
Trump wins a dozen, mostly low population states, at best. He will lose the popular vote in epic fashion.

He will lose formerly solid red states like GA and NC and may even lose TX (it will be close). All against a third-rate candidate.

And you Honestly Believe America will be Better for having A Left wing communist
Style government??  I think it will be the beginning of the end for America as a
Global leader. Look what’s Happened to a once Great Britain - PC Leftists Thinking
Has Ruined this Country & You want the Same for America 🙄.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2020, 04:23:04 PM »

Saggy was at the Judgement of Nurenberg  too ..........  ;)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2020, 05:19:37 PM »
And you Honestly Believe America will be Better for having A Left wing communist
Style government??  I think it will be the beginning of the end for America as a
Global leader. Look what’s Happened to a once Great Britain - PC Leftists Thinking
Has Ruined this Country & You want the Same for America 🙄.

I’m just telling it like it is.

Who runs the government is of no concern to me. I make my own circumstances.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2020, 06:15:45 PM »

Biden can barely speak coherently, he can take shit from anyone... The whole "vote for me I'm not trump" move doesn't work.

The dems needed a legit candidate, fielding Biden is an epic fail. Had they had a better candidate they could have had a chance in this unstable climate.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2020, 10:49:03 PM »
My son works on a Military base in Germany. Usually, military personnel have leaned strongly Republican. That's changed.

I can see how Trump could seriously piss military people , generals, war planners and strategists off.
With China's growing strength there is only a limited timeframe, for America to use its military dominance to make gains on the global battlefield and to shore up its strategic position.  And as people have noted, Trump's hardly a war president is he?

"Anyway, the point is, Trump has one thing going for himself. I have no idea whether it comes from a profound conviction, or whether it just comes from a belief that war is bad for the hotel business. He's not interested in war."

https://www.weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2020-1/weltwoche-international/wwi-seymour-hersh-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-1-2020.html

Incidentally, for anyone interested, Seymour Hersh's article a few years back on the chemical weapons attack in Syria (which was used to justify the attack on Assad's regime, during the Syrian Civil War) is a good read:

"In the months before the attack, the American intelligence agencies produced a series of highly classified reports, culminating in a formal Operations Order – a planning document that precedes a ground invasion – citing evidence that the al-Nusra Front, a jihadi group affiliated with al-Qaida, had mastered the mechanics of creating sarin and was capable of manufacturing it in quantity. When the attack occurred al-Nusra/al-Qaeda should have been a suspect, but the administration cherry-picked intelligence to justify a strike against Assad."

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v35/n24/seymour-m.-hersh/whose-sarin

And his famous article on the massacre at My Lai, from back in the day:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1972/01/22/coverup

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2020, 10:45:18 AM »
It will be over early. Once GA, NC and PA go blue the election is over. We will know who the next president is by 10:00 PM EST.