Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Lee should win the PDI NOC???  (Read 7954 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Lee should win the PDI NOC???
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 05:12:07 PM »
   hahaha ya i was one of the 15000 who saw the highschool gym that looked like it had 200 people in it, stop glorifying the comped numbers! 90% of that crowd was friends and family    pleasssssse!

15000 for a free webcast is really sumthing to gloat about? my wife could draw more people shakin her ass in front of a cam!

Awesome!!  Have your wife supply the shakin, and we'll see..!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 05:13:31 PM »
  my wife could draw more people shakin her ass in front of a cam!

link?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »
the ifbb has dropped off to the point where the biggest show of the year isnt even on pay perview wich is a shame, but it just shows the ifbb and reps should keep a low profile!

shouldnt piss on the pdi or whatever else comes along when you have major problems in your own house!

why the fuck isnt the o   on payperview, its really the only thing most of us care about that are not hard core fans...
webcast + money = bullshit for the fans due to  connection issues!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »
240-  I'm doing the same thing you are..giving info based on reports from people that were there. Why did you post that there were betweeen "500-900" people there??

I was directly repeating what a getbig member said, and I was quoting the fella too.  Then I asked GB for other members who were there to post their estimates of the crowd size.  I didn't show upon a board and proclaim it as truth.  I asked, one guy answered, and asked for more information.

Besides, you'd be the first to admit I'm just a peanut gallery fool, and you are the face of the sport.  Why would you put out false info about the NOC attendance without a disclaimer that you didn't really know?

Come on man, let's be positive, enjoy the night's events, and see what happens.  No need to insult the competitors, no need to make up false numbers.   You are top dog -  The PDI isn't a threat, Bob.  So you don't have to act like it.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 05:14:10 PM »

link?
hehe its not free! im a business man just like bob!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 05:16:05 PM »
shouldnt piss on the pdi or whatever else comes along when you have major problems in your own house!

Good point man.

Look Bob, Shawn, relax fellas.  it's been positive all day in here.  Sure, the show ain't the O.  But it's new, it's exciting, and a lot of people are following the show.

Hell, no one is calling out those of you who proclaimed from the rooftop that the NOC was cancelled.  Shawn, I KNOW you said it.  Go back and delete that real quick. 

So relax guys.  if the PDI isn't a threat, there's not need to bash it.  Smile :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2006, 05:17:30 PM »
Good point man.

Look Bob, Shawn, relax fellas.  it's been positive all day in here.  Sure, the show ain't the O.  But it's new, it's exciting, and a lot of people are following the show.

Hell, no one is calling out those of you who proclaimed from the rooftop that the NOC was cancelled.  Shawn, I KNOW you said it.  Go back and delete that real quick. 

So relax guys.  if the PDI isn't a threat, there's not need to bash it.  Smile :)

For guys who say the PDI is no threat, they're sure actin' scared, huh?   :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 05:18:18 PM »
Good point man.

bro these guys email each other or talk on the phone  to put together a agenda , just go with the flow!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »
All I can say is Chick & his boys said the PDI does not exist because they will never have a show.

So the PDI proved him wrong & put on 1 show.

Was it successful?

We'll see if there's a second show & then Bob will be eating crow.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »
hehe its not free! im a business man just like bob!
  id pay!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »

Truth-b-told

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »

Awesome!!  Have your wife supply the shakin, and we'll see..!

Spoken exactly like the individual I would want as my athlete's rep! :o Come on Bob I know it may be difficult, but you are a professional, correct?  How about behaving like one?  We are fortunate to have websites where pros can be an asset in communication instead both you and Shawn insist on behaving in a condescending manner.  You're an athlete's rep!!!!! Why are you even bothering to waste time and belittle and scrutinize the proceedings of another organization?  Fighting with fans?  Come on.

Do you want to see bodybuilding succeed?  Do you really?  In my opinion being confrontational with fans, even on message boards is not the way to do it.  I understand your loyalty to the IFBB, believe me, but why so harsh?  You've gone as far as posting incorrect attendance data.  Why, I just don't get it.

If you truly want a better sport, Mr. Chick., please take into account your statements and your attitude.  You are supposed to be an ambassador, not  a detrimental figure.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2006, 05:38:53 PM »
It's an internet site.....lighten up Francis!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »
Bob,

When Lee asked you if you'd put in a petition to allow athletes in both federations, you made it very clear that until there was one show, there was no federation.

Well, there's been one show.

Will you be putting in Lee's request as you said you would?  I recall you said it had to be 51%, then it had to be a group, then you said you'd do it for Lee if Lee put it in writing for you.

Will you be filing that request for Lee if he requests it this week? 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2006, 05:43:16 PM »
Spoken exactly like the individual I would want as my athlete's rep! :o Come on Bob I know it may be difficult, but you are a professional, correct?  How about behaving like one?  We are fortunate to have websites where pros can be an asset in communication instead both you and Shawn insist on behaving in a condescending manner.  You're an athlete's rep!!!!! Why are you even bothering to waste time and belittle and scrutinize the proceedings of another organization?  Fighting with fans?  Come on.

Do you want to see bodybuilding succeed?  Do you really?  In my opinion being confrontational with fans, even on message boards is not the way to do it.  I understand your loyalty to the IFBB, believe me, but why so harsh?  You've gone as far as posting incorrect attendance data.  Why, I just don't get it.

If you truly want a better sport, Mr. Chick., please take into account your statements and your attitude.  You are supposed to be an ambassador, not  a detrimental figure.

At the risk of being all gay with myself, at least Bob is here interacting with us. Despite all the bashing he takes he still comes on here and talks crap like the rest of us, while the majority of pros would not take the time. He is defintely 'fan friendly' in that respect

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »
Bob,

When Lee asked you if you'd put in a petition to allow athletes in both federations, you made it very clear that until there was one show, there was no federation.

Well, there's been one show.

Will you be putting in Lee's request as you said you would?  I recall you said it had to be 51%, then it had to be a group, then you said you'd do it for Lee if Lee put it in writing for you.

Will you be filing that request for Lee if he requests it this week? 

I've stated numerous times now, that I would be more than happy to have a secret ballot at the upcoming athletes meeting...if there is enough interst...I have no problem presenting it.

I will not be presenting this request on behalf of ONE athlete, for obvious reasons.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
Damn you people say the same thing over again. Every last person on here knows the pdi is a joke. Stop the bs ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2006, 05:59:42 PM »
just walked by PDI, seems like a lot of excitement def  a full house, people definitely into it. Saw strongman Hugo Gerard going in..guys forearms are as big as my leg. Lots of people walking in, and lots of slutty looking girls with big hair in attendance. 

also I should note, everyone in attendance looked better dressed than expected (except for girls mentioned above) No pros with discount italian silk/poly shirts from Daffy's.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2006, 06:25:16 PM »
I sure hope the Prize money comes from sponsors and not the door takings otherwise I would hate to be chasing the 50k prize money after the show.I hope Lee gets his 30k tonite and gets it cleared quick.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 06:29:49 PM »
and lots of slutty looking girls with big hair in attendance.

You expected something different in NYC?  ::)

No pros with discount italian silk/poly shirts from Daffy's.

No shiny pirate shirts, huh?  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2006, 06:31:04 PM »
No shiny pirate shirts, huh?  ;D

They confiscate them at the door and donate them to the Salvation Army.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2006, 06:32:52 PM »
Damn you people say the same thing over again. Every last person on here knows the pdi is a joke. Stop the bs ::)

hi 240

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2006, 06:53:46 PM »

Come on man, let's be positive

Positive, at Getbig?

ROTFLMAO!  That's a good one :)

Stop being a drama queen about what pros think of Wayne's show or whether or not Bob Chick's doing his "job," Back.  You're spinning your wheels.  Use that energy to get lean for the Mr. Getbig!

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
I've stated numerous times now, that I would be more than happy to have a secret ballot at the upcoming athletes meeting...if there is enough interst...I have no problem presenting it.

I will not be presenting this request on behalf of ONE athlete, for obvious reasons.
I can't for the the life of me understand why you even respond to the scrubs.
You're a Pro Chick and they're groupie/wannabes, fuck em!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »
they're groupie/wannabes

Actually, we're neither.  We're the "peanut gallery", who apparently are not true fans of the sport because we don't buy supplements from bodybuilding.com!