Author Topic: Bradly Castleberry lifting 8 "plates"  (Read 39551 times)

joelocal

Re: Bradly Castleberry lifting 8 "plates"
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »
Don't do it Keith, there's a reason why Milos hasn't posted in response to Hides bust and it's the same reason not to walk into his gym, Chaos, if you were smart, you would change gyms, come down to MetRx where its safe!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2008, 10:12:16 PM »
Don't do it Keith, there's a reason why Milos hasn't posted in response to Hides bust and it's the same reason not to walk into his gym, Chaos, if you were smart, you would change gyms, come down to MetRx where its safe!!!
hahahah What a bunch of pussies. ;D

Milos has responded, on his board as well as here. I think the thread he responded in was deleted. Anyways there is a response on his board.

You'll use any excuse you can come up with not to come to Koloseum, huh? How pathetic. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »
Ha, please, he knows where to find me as well, MetRx at 8:30am most mornings!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2008, 02:36:19 AM »
Jesse Jackson squatted 711 at a bodyweight of 148 sorry I got the weights wrong.  My point was to prove you don't have to be big to lift big numbers.  And if you know much you would know who Tommy Kono is and that HE WAS awarded Weightlifter of the Century on TV at the Sports Illustrated awards in 2000 or 1999.   So you are bascially owned too.  Why are you a mod by the way.  Ron really has no reasoning sometimes.

By the way the lift you posted for the 181.  Ed Coan deadlifted 793 at 181. So that beats the guy you posted.  So you are owned again.  Honestly you fucking moron get your shit straight.

I know who Tommy Kono is.

And I know that he had an award handed to him, not in 1999.

But rather, in the early 80's.

But there was another 20 years still left of the century. And the IWF compiled a list.

Where your "buddy" didn't even make the top 3.

Suleymanoglü is on top there FYI.

As far as your 170 lbs deadlifting buddy.

Tell him to go break the world record.

It shouldn't be a big deal for him. ::)

BTW, what's with the animosity all of a sudden? 8)

...hungry or somethin'? j/k bro, keep dieting
As empty as paradise

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »

But there was another 20 years still left of the century. And the IWF compiled a list.

Hedgehog...I found a video of u posing...u never said u were on stage ....why the modesty dude ?..u are made for this stuff

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »
Hey fatso, for your info, I go to Koloseum gym, get yourself a flatbed and haul your ass down to Milos' place, he can help you overcome your *ahem* "spiderbite" ::)

hahaahah and that is supposed to be impressive.  going to a gym is NOT the same as working out at one.  Now I know why you come on here.  You can talk shit while looking like shit without being laughed at like you get at the gym.  Now I understand.  Get real moron

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2008, 09:24:53 AM »

...hungry or somethin'? j/k bro, keep dieting

It wasn't in the early 80's.  It was in the late 90's.  I was licing in Hawaii so it had to be around then.  Not sure of the exact date.  But who cares.  No animosity, just wanting to show that I am not as wrong as you put.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2008, 09:35:33 AM »
Thanks,  was wondering seriously do you go to a gym.  Serious question.  I know most of the guys who act like you on here don't even lift they just like playing mouth-hockey.  Which one are you and how old are you.  Just wondering.

Incoherent ramblings of a man soon going in orbit around the sun.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »
Incoherent ramblings of a man soon going in orbit around the sun.

Hey I'm surprised you didn't offer a reach-around for the guy at the urinal.  Isn't that what you said you liked to do,

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2008, 12:38:51 PM »
Joe Marino and Milos have a lot in common.

joelocal

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »
Joe Marino and Milos have a lot in common.

Why would you insult me like that? Did I say something to piss you off >:(?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »
Incoherent ramblings of a man soon going in orbit around the sun having the sun pulled into his orbit.

Edited for clarity.

Jason

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2008, 06:38:34 PM »
Hey I'm surprised you didn't offer a reach-around for the guy at the urinal.  Isn't that what you said you liked to do,

Keith:

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
Why would you insult me like that? Did I say something to piss you off >:(?

I forgive you because you wore a vest!

Did you leave the last button at the end unbuttoned? It's the rule!! Or atleast some fag at Brooks Brothers told me so.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2008, 06:41:59 PM »
Next time the american public needs a distraction politicians need no extend themselves with abortions and what not.. They can just do an article on onlyme and that'd be a huge wake up call for this country.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2008, 06:58:48 PM »
  My only concern are vids of his younger brother and friends who also don't look like anything whatsoever and all lift way bigger poundages than every guy their size I've ever seen on planet Earth

Same here MOS........... I would have no prob giving the guy props except it seems every dude who hangs around him has super strength also, which is dubious

I trust A23 just about as much as you can trust an online persona, and it's obvious  BC is a big strong mofo, but something looks weird in those vids, can't help it....I'm a born skeptic

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »
Same here MOS........... I would have no prob giving the guy props except it seems every dude who hangs around him has super strength also, which is dubious

I trust A23 just about as much as you can trust an online persona, and it's obvious  BC is a big strong mofo, but something looks weird in those vids, can't help it....I'm a born skeptic
Because they aren't  45 lb plates.  There is no way that kid is lifting that much weight.  BTW, who the hell has spotters on deadlifts?
Squishy face retard

Alex23

« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
Because they aren't  45 lb plates.  There is no way that kid is lifting that much weight.  BTW, who the hell has spotters on deadlifts?

stfu toolshed, I train with these legit plates every fucking day.

and stop PMing me about your asymetrical bacn and your 15" arms.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »
You can talk shit while looking like shit without being laughed at like you get at the gym.  Now I understand.  Get real moron
Brutal self description.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
stfu toolshed, I train with these legit plates every fucking day.

and stop PMing me about your asymetrical bacn and your 15" arms.
Every LA Fitness I have ever trained at uses one type of 45 pound plate and those are not them.  How do you explain the meet recorded lifts for bench and deads on this guy and then he somehow outlifts those in the gym?  How about his assclown friends putting up massive lifts when they'd be lucky to post a legit 225 bench?
Squishy face retard

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
    Well it kind of goes like this. Who to believe? A bunch of guys on getbig who have never seen the guy but for some weird reason it craws into their personal ego's so much that every Castleberry thread goes 5-15 pages in days? Or Alex and I who HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THE GUY A MULTIPLE OF TIMES? Alex didnt believe it either a while back before he started lifting at the same gym and saw it with his own eyes. I have no motive to lie about him, I know Alex has no motive to lie about Brad Castleberry, so why the heck would we say anything other than what we have seen.
     The kid is incredibly powerful for his size (225 or so), much stronger than other 21, 22 year old kids. He gets spotter help with his lifts, we have all seen it...aint no argument there. But do you know how you guys look at this stuff like its "life or death"...Oh my god its not legitimate powerlifting red light form....blasphemy!? I dont think Brad really cares, he is just goofing around online with youtube vids, he doesnt read message boards much....and all this stuff really doesnt carry the weight that it does with you guys....with him. He is just a happy go lucky kind of guy (who has a wife and young baby now) who likes to lift heavy (however weird way he lifts)
     Those are real 45's (those videos are of two gyms now that he lifts at with completely different 45's....what did he run out and buy fake weights for both of them?)

Alex23 is telling the 100% bonafide truth...he is an incredibly strong kid.  Its really quite simple...if you still dont believe it...we told you what gym he lifts at the and time he goes....take the time to check it out yourself if your that doubtful or curious. The newstand Muscle magazines already have.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
Personally I am more amazed that the guy at 5'10" can leap thru the roof, dunking a basketball like its absolutely nothing

This look like a guy who is taking youtube serious?

&feature=related

Alex23

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »
    Well it kind of goes like this. Who to believe? A bunch of guys on getbig who have never seen the guy but for some weird reason it craws into their personal ego's so much that every Castleberry thread goes 5-15 pages in days? Or Alex and I who HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THE GUY A MULTIPLE OF TIMES? Alex didnt believe it either a while back before he started lifting at the same gym and saw it with his own eyes. I have no motive to lie about him, I know Alex has no motive to lie about Brad Castleberry, so why the heck would we say anything other than what we have seen.
     The kid is incredibly powerful for his size (225 or so), much stronger than other 21, 22 year old kids. He gets spotter help with his lifts, we have all seen it...aint no argument there. But do you know how you guys look at this stuff like its "life or death"...Oh my god its not legitimate powerlifting red light form....blasphemy!? I dont think Brad really cares, he is just goofing around online with youtube vids, he doesnt read message boards much....and all this stuff really doesnt carry the weight that it does with you guys....with him. He is just a happy go lucky kind of guy (who has a wife and young baby now) who likes to lift heavy (however weird way he lifts)
     Those are real 45's (those videos are of two gyms now that he lifts at with completely different 45's....what did he run out and buy fake weights for both of them?)

Alex23 is telling the 100% bonafide truth...he is an incredibly strong kid.  Its really quite simple...if you still dont believe it...we told you what gym he lifts at the and time he goes....take the time to check it out yourself if your that doubtful or curious. The newstand Muscle magazines already have.

I remember circa july 2007, loading the legpress and hearing "Hey, Alex23?", turning around and seeing a 5"10-11 280-290lb monster smiling, sporting a cutie little thing by his side, then turning off my iPod and not knowing what to expect going "yes... is there something?"...Dante standing in front of me.. all smily.

I took a step back and swore to myself to never talk shit unless I have pretty damn solid proof. ;D

U guy should to the same with Castleberry. He's a good guy with strong SoCal genes. End of the story. I have no reasons to lie, actually he gives me the stink eye every now and then so I have actaully more reason to bash him than all the 15" armers on this thread wishing they could suck his nutts in hopes of some residual "benefits"....

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
I remember circa july 2007, loading the legpress and hearing "Hey, Alex23?", turning around and seeing a 5"10-11 280-290lb monster smiling, sporting a cutie little thing by his side, then turning off my iPod and not knowing what to expect going "yes... is there something?"...Dante standing in front of me.. all smily.

I took a step back and swore to myself to never talk shit unless I have pretty damn solid proof. ;D

U guy should to the same with Castleberry. He's a good guy with strong SoCal genes. End of the story. I have no reasons to lie, actually he gives me the stink eye every now and then so I have actaully more reason to bash him than all the 15" armers on this thread wishing they could suck his nutts in hopes of some residual "benefits"....

;D
If he continues to give you the "stinkeye" I would suggest you "hitler" him and give him a reason to have stinkeye. ;)

You do know what the "hitler" is right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »
If he continues to give you the "stinkeye" I would suggest you "hitler" him and give him a reason to have stinkeye. ;)

You do know what the "hitler" is right?

Your old avatar ;D ?