Author Topic: Bradly Castleberry lifting 8 "plates"  (Read 39555 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Bradly Castleberry lifting 8 "plates"
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2008, 10:22:09 PM »

Yes you can be just like your idol SquadFatty.  I love ignorance, especially witnessing so much from you.  How do you do it.  Tell us.  hahahah you have been owned again.  Are you Goodrum?

how can you actually make fun of someone for being fat?????  When in reality Squad isnt even fat.

you are past the point of obese----------I mean talk about throwing rocks in glass houses :o  I think this is just a reflection for the sub concious contempt you have for yourself for being such a grossly overweight slop. :-\

you need to stop obessing on squad and adonis and maybe you wont be such a bitter person. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »
how can you actually make fun of someone for being fat?????  When in reality Squad isnt even fat.

you are past the point of obese----------I mean talk about throwing rocks in glass houses :o  I think this is just a reflection for the sub concious contempt you have for yourself for being such a grossly overweight slop. :-\

you need to stop obessing on squad and adonis and maybe you wont be such a bitter person. 

I wonder how many boxes of twinkies this fat slob goes through in one afternoon?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »
I wonder how many boxes of twinkies this fat slob goes through in one afternoon?

doesnt he understand how pathetic he looks being a 550+lb guy who makes fun of a healthy 245lb man hy calling him fat ???

this guy is just delusional :-\

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2008, 10:37:37 PM »
doesnt he understand how pathetic he looks being a 550+lb guy who makes fun of a healthy 245lb man hy calling him fat ???

this guy is just delusional :-\

He = just retarded.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »
He = just retarded.
yeah you can tell from his sentence structure, or the lack there of and his misspellings that he is not the most literate of men.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:03 AM »
I lift with these plates every fucking day. 45 legits.

He's 230 in that video.

Try something else.

How bout' I have yet to see him do a heavy lift on video, without a spotter(s)? Let me see a 500 lb squat for a couple reps, or a 450 lb bench press, or a deadlift of 550, or 600, then we talk. A guy deadlifting with spotters???? Gimme a break......you grab the bar, and stand up. The ONLY reason that you would need 2 spotters, is to aid you in lifting the weight, which is the case here, and in all of his "spots" in his videos.
Cam ad mi

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2008, 06:51:36 AM »
So you equate size with strength.  What would you say if I said I know a guy who is about 5'9" and weighs about 170 and squats close to 700.  Coleman is way bigger than he is.  Or how about a guy who is around 170 or less and deadlifts over 750.   Or how about a guy who weighs under 200 and can bench over 600.  Just helping you out man no offense.

No offence onlyme, but the world record for the 165 lbs division is 750 lbs, and held by Ismo Lappi.

You claim to know a guy who outlifts the world record?

BTW, the world record @181 lbs is 787.5 lbs, Veli Kumpeniemi.

Both these guys obviously owned by your "Hawaiian friend".

I have to say that I'm more than a little sceptical of this claim.

Kind of like the time you claimed that Tommy Kono was named the weightlifter of the century. ::)

Ahead of guys like Suleymanoglü, Rigert, Weller and Alexeiev.

Okay I'm not sure what any of this any of you are talking about.  Muscle size equals or does not equal size.  But, if this Pyros guy is the powerlifter guy who does Olympic lifting you use a person who lifts in a sport that uses as much technique than strength.  After many years of training and lifting does a guy who is this small (or any Olympic Lifter) lift the weigths they do.   Tommy Kono who is a dear friend of mine was an Olympic lifter and Mr. Universe and won Weightlifter of the Century is far from very big yet lifts great weight.  I know guys who are huge who can't lift shit. 

Naim Suleymanoglü won the "Weightlifter of the Century" voting. Alexeiev came in second, Rigert or Baszanovsky came in fourth. Kono may be in the top ten.

If he told you he was the weightlifter of the century, then he's a liar.
As empty as paradise

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2008, 06:55:23 AM »
No offence onlyme, but the world record for the 165 lbs division is 750 lbs, and held by Ismo Lappi.

Kind of like the time you claimed that Tommy Kono was named the weightlifter of the century. ::)

And both of them are finnish ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »

Jesse Jackson squatted 711 at a bodyweight of 148 sorry I got the weights wrong.  My point was to prove you don't have to be big to lift big numbers.  And if you know much you would know who Tommy Kono is and that HE WAS awarded Weightlifter of the Century on TV at the Sports Illustrated awards in 2000 or 1999.   So you are bascially owned too.  Why are you a mod by the way.  Ron really has no reasoning sometimes.

By the way the lift you posted for the 181.  Ed Coan deadlifted 793 at 181. So that beats the guy you posted.  So you are owned again.  Honestly you fucking moron get your shit straight.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »
Last competition Brad had that I know of was the Harbor day Charity Bench press competition held September 15th of 2007.  It was a press and pause and the rules were loosely enforced not being an offical competition but it gives u an idea.  That being said I believe he struggled with 455 on his first attemt and failed at 475 on his next two attempts, both Raw and he weighed about 225-230 or so.  He was only outlifted by two people, someone with a 575 raw who weighed around 265 and someone with a shirted 615 or so who weighed around 275.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2008, 10:00:36 AM »
Last competition Brad had that I know of was the Harbor day Charity Bench press competition held September 15th of 2007.  It was a press and pause and the rules were loosely enforced not being an offical competition but it gives u an idea.  That being said I believe he struggled with 455 on his first attemt and failed at 475 on his next two attempts, both Raw and he weighed about 225-230 or so.  He was only outlifted by two people, someone with a 575 raw who weighed around 265 and someone with a shirted 615 or so who weighed around 275.

There = a 250 pound difference between his competition squat and his youtube squat.

His youtube videos = full of shit.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »
the funny and ironic part of this is that he thinks that these videos are going to get his name out there and further his career when in essence it does get his name out there but it only potrays him as a joke and a liar, 2 things that dont forge a career :-\

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2008, 11:13:03 AM »
the funny and ironic part of this is that he thinks that these videos are going to get his name out there and further his career when in essence it does get his name out there but it only potrays him as a joke and a liar, 2 things that dont forge a career :-\

not arguing but everytime he puts out a vid it ends up on this site with a ton of people talking about it...good or bad so maybe he's accomplishing what he wants with these?  You throw this same vid on BB.com and you'll get a different reaction, same with MD or mayhem or any of the other big BB boards, all he has to do is shoot these and throw them on youtube and he's got tons of people talking about him.  Kinda like when DA comes on here and "goes nuts"...people have threads going about him for weeks.

I'm not saying the lifts are legit and I'm not saying DA doesn't come off like an idiot sometimes but they both get people talking about them ;)
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »
Jesus what happened to Hedgehog.  I owned him like I did SquadPussy and he doesn't post again just lie SquadPussy.  Are these guys related?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »
Jesus what happened to Hedgehog.  I owned him like I did SquadPussy and he doesn't post again just lie SquadPussy.  Are these guys related?

The only thing you own is americas food supply.

Alex23

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2008, 04:20:39 PM »
Castleberry and all the people believing in his claims: Owned.

I salute your in your dorm / parent's basement but I see it on a daily basis with my own eyes.

Are you saying I'm lying my young friend?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
I salute your in your dorm / parent's basement but I see it on a daily basis with my own eyes.

Are you saying I'm lying my young friend?

He squats 250 pounds more on the squat in the gym than in his powerlifting meets.

150+ deadlift.

He Benches 6 plates on a gym video when he only got 4 (405) in a powerlifting meet at around the same time. 572 pounds in the gym, and 405 in a meet?

The credability of your internet screen name = not enough when the facts are this strong.

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »
He squats 250 pounds more on the squat in the gym than in his powerlifting meets.

150+ deadlift.

He Benches 6 plates on a gym video when he only got 4 (405) in a powerlifting meet at around the same time. 572 pounds in the gym, and 405 in a meet?

The credability of your internet screen name = not enough when the facts are this strong.

Very good facts DF, I've made the same point last summer. Then a week later walked into the gym and saw him repping on the flat with 405.

He obviously "upped" his game between the Arnold and the summer; That's what he'll do if you're already a strong MOFO.

Maybe I'll bring my cam and produce my own video of the kid; that would be stalky but would it make you feel more confident?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »

Maybe I'll bring my cam and produce my own video of the kid; that would be stalky but would it make you feel more confident?

Debussey thinks that would be pretty cool actually. Do it, and invite him to come post here :)

Alex23

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
Debussey thinks that would be pretty cool actually. Do it, and invite him to come post here :)

I will. .. and maybe he already does  8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
I will. .. and maybe he already does  8)

Good stuff.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »
He obviously "upped" his game between the Arnold and the summer...

Didn't you watch the video where he says juice is for cheaters?  All natural baby!

::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2008, 09:36:37 PM »
The only thing you own is americas food supply.

Thanks,  was wondering seriously do you go to a gym.  Serious question.  I know most of the guys who act like you on here don't even lift they just like playing mouth-hockey.  Which one are you and how old are you.  Just wondering.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:58 PM »
Hey fatso, for your info, I go to Koloseum gym, get yourself a flatbed and haul your ass down to Milos' place, he can help you overcome your *ahem* "spiderbite" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »
Don't do it Keith, there's a reason why Milos hasn't posted in response to Hides bust and it's the same reason not to walk into his gym, Chaos, if you were smart, you would change gyms, come down to MetRx where its safe!!!