Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694112 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2006, 02:53:18 AM »
you had a great physique better than francos
i

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2006, 03:28:58 AM »
Serge was the true definition of aesthetics; like a statue. The best i've seen, and was always a gentleman so he will not say too much about this recent thread but might find it interesting:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109484.0
Classic "Muscle" enuff said. Thanx for sharing 8) 8)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2006, 04:06:56 AM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2006, 05:14:05 AM »
Hi Serge, welcome to Getbig. It's afternoon for us europeans  :)

I've got a couple of questions:

1. I noticed you recommend 12 reps for most exercises. Did you personally ever go lower than 12 reps per set? In recent years there's been a trend of fewer sets and 4-6 reps up to 8 reps maximum, yet people like Ronnie Coleman rarely go below 12 reps per set and Lee Haney for the most part recommend at least 10 reps.

2. Some people claim they overtrain when doing too many sets, but I think this has more to do with them going to failure too often, not the number of sets. What's your opinion on going to failure? (with failure I mean reaching the point when you simply cannot, by your own, complete another rep no matter what)

Thanks.

Bluto
Z

Slick Vic

« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2006, 05:18:05 AM »
Oh brother  ::) ::) ::)

Can't please everyone.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2006, 05:42:02 AM »
Serge you are a true legend in the sport and your physique is truley inspiring to any bodybuilder who holds muscularity and aesetics in equal regard.

YOur picture is on the wall at Popeyes gym, here in Ontario Canada and you enkindle many members.

Great to have you here.
shotgun on the team

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2006, 05:50:33 AM »
NUBRET YOU ARE THE KING OF BODYBUILDING I HOPE YOU REALIZE THIS BUDDY!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2006, 06:11:48 AM »
i cant get nubrets training files to open? can someone repost them in a different form?
A

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2006, 06:13:15 AM »
Serge before you came here are you aware that this is the most negative bodybuilding forum out there?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2006, 06:39:30 AM »
Can't please everyone.

If you would have seen this thread from the beginning you would have also seen that somebody registerd for Serge, first thing that came to my mind was a bb.com user taking the piss.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2006, 06:42:39 AM »
Serge before you came here are you aware that this is the most negative bodybuilding forum out there?

That's not true, this board is the most honest one out there, to mods leave people be to most accounts and only give time out in extreme cases.
This is a perfect board and one of the very rare once out there, I admit it is at times quit harsh and unforgiving, but there is no board out there were evern Pros (I'm not talking about baseless attacks) get a good wipping, why do you think they continue posting here?
I believe getbig is more important to some of the pros than they want to admit.

I'm sure the mods will keep a close eye on this thread. ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2006, 06:59:41 AM »
i can't see any poster here that has not been respectful to the great serge nubret.

Beastiality's doing a great job, mainly because he worships Zane. You should see the way he falls all over himself about Zane & Reeves on the memories board. Try the same here, have some class.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2006, 07:15:08 AM »
Beastiality's doing a great job, keeps claiming that Zane was better while attacking Nubret. ::)

::) as usual pumpy being his delusional self, confusing me with his low life obsessive self.

yes, because i'm the one going back and forth for about 630 pages of a thread in a completely futile attempt to make claims about and attack bodybuilders.

oh btw, don't suppose you could point out WHERE exactly i KEEP making claims about zane or have ONCE attacked nubret?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2006, 07:24:23 AM »
As promessed here is this photo I did 15 days before I stoped training when Weider told me that I cannot compete.

Serge Nubret

I'd read that before about the 2 week layoff; I'm really glad that you posted that pic.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2006, 07:30:31 AM »

:o :o :o :o

Okay i don't care what other people think, but I personally think this is the best physic ever... HOLY SHIT, a primes excample of where we go wrong with bodybuilding these days.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2006, 07:37:06 AM »
this is all very nice, but pics are useless.

to be the best bodybuilder you need to compete with the best bodybuilders on a stage and win. hmmm, i can't believe this sort of thing doesn't compute with some of you people. it seems so simple to understand. :-\

you people really do love your myths and legends. i'm getting a sense of de ja vu re the bruce lee thread in the mma section.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2006, 07:40:08 AM »
I'd read that before about the 2 week layoff; I'm really glad that you posted that pic.

Nubret is class - best ever  ;)
K

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2006, 07:42:25 AM »
this is all very nice, but pics are useless.

to be the best bodybuilder you need to compete with the best bodybuilders on a stage and win. hmmm, i can't believe this sort of thing doesn't compute with some of you people. it seems so simple to understand. :-\

you people really do love your myths and legends. i'm getting a sense of de ja vu re the bruce lee thread in the mma section.

there is an mma section?

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »

Okay i don't care what other people think, but I personally think this is the best physic ever... HOLY SHIT, a primes excample of where we go wrong with bodybuilding these days.

Yeah man, it's hard to believe he never held the Olympia title with that physique.

I really think Serge should only post on the history board where mods like onlyme can keep the knuckleheads out.
Lee

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2006, 08:13:26 AM »

HOLY SHIT, a primes excample of where we go wrong with bodybuilding these days.

And the judges just don't seem to get that!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2006, 08:20:29 AM »
By next week I will have my webcam, and Paolo told me we coul show me writing to every body. We wille see

Serge

cool

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2006, 08:45:09 AM »
Movie clips:

&mode=related&search=

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2006, 09:07:45 AM »
looking at those clips, serge looks just like sidney portiere (spelling) facially.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2006, 09:08:55 AM »
looking at those clips, serge looks just like sidney poitierre facially.
A slight resemblance
Lee

bRIZZAd

• Getbig II
  • I am... Bradman.
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2006, 09:43:03 AM »
Hello Serge!

Thanks for sharing your time with us.  Your physique in my opinion and others, is second to none!  8)

I've viewed the trailer for your Training DVD on your site: http://www.sergenubret.com/indexus.php?page=dvd001...

When do you think this DVD be available?