Author Topic: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madison account.  (Read 1537 times)

Purge_WTF

Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madison account.
« on: August 20, 2015, 05:30:36 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3204050/REPORT-Josh-Duggar-paid-1-000-multiple-Ashley-Madison-accounts-search-oral-sex-one-night-stands-sex-toy-experimentation-more.html

This doesn't come as much of a surprise, nor did his sordid past concerning his sisters. The Gnostic heresies taught by people like Bill Gothard lead to things like this.

As a Conservative Christian myself, let me apologize for people like this and the Westboro Baptist "Church."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madison account.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 05:37:42 AM »
It's nothing compared with the 15,000 govt, .mil. gov addresses. 

Programmers are making searchable databases.  IMO, this might be the story of the year.  Members of congress and 25 white house employees are reportedly in there, accordingly to dailymail.uk and the hill. 

Washington, DC has the highest % number of people at Ashley Madison.  Addresses at the UN and the Vatican are even in there.  And you just know the dinosaurs using AM are using their real work addresses.

There are pics, fantasies, preferences...

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 05:42:48 AM »
This is all BS. All these "cheaters" have to say is that their credit card info was stolen.

It is impossible to prove anything.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 05:47:18 AM »
Can Julian Assange go home now then?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »
This is all BS. All these "cheaters" have to say is that their credit card info was stolen.

It is impossible to prove anything.

It'll be their email.  Their credit card.  They can claim that's faked.

But selfies?  A paragraph of their fantasies?  List of their availability (which will inevitably be when wifey isn't around)?  Pics of their junk? 

MSNBC is pre-emptively defending the cheaters with a big piece on 1) why data hacks are violations of privacy 2) how to hide your info better.

They know the shoe may drop when all these names come out.  I think it'll be like The Fappening - a few celebs claimed the pics were fake, until the internet sleuths pointed out details and similarities.  Then celebs just turned to lawsuit threats and attacking the websites hosting it.   This will be tougher - it's not some hot 23 year old actress showing off her bung, it's a 50 year old politician that claims family values while voting all day, and wants a slutty 18 year old to call him daddy while his wife is at PTO, complete with pics...

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 05:54:27 AM »
It'll be their email.  Their credit card.  They can claim that's faked.

But selfies?  A paragraph of their fantasies?  List of their availability (which will inevitably be when wifey isn't around)?  Pics of their junk? 

MSNBC is pre-emptively defending the cheaters with a big piece on 1) why data hacks are violations of privacy 2) how to hide your info better.

They know the shoe may drop when all these names come out.  I think it'll be like The Fappening - a few celebs claimed the pics were fake, until the internet sleuths pointed out details and similarities.  Then celebs just turned to lawsuit threats and attacking the websites hosting it.   This will be tougher - it's not some hot 23 year old actress showing off her bung, it's a 50 year old politician that claims family values while voting all day, and wants a slutty 18 year old to call him daddy while his wife is at PTO, complete with pics...
eventually no one will care.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »
Can Julian Assange go home now then?

Worst frame up ever.  As if that milquetoast could rape a 12 year old crippled girl.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 06:13:33 AM »
The dude used his real name? Crazy. I remember a friend and me playing around on there in the past with fake profiles. Im hoping we didnt use real names. My friend used his credit card though

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 08:30:53 AM »
eventually no one will care.

yeah, nude celebs have very little impact after the fappening.

This may influence elections though... I mean, there may be quite a few big names sharing who they want to bang and how.  National security implications to - it said there were lots of .mil addresses

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 08:49:37 AM »
Hold on, you mean people are so stupid as to use their real work email addresses? Lol. But honestly many are probably just horny single guys. Just cuz the site is marketed to married people means nothing. Id say 90 percent are male, and of those 50 percent are not married. The last 10 percent of users are fake profiles to get horney men riled up.

I do think its fucked up this shit is released. Its no one bizness

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 09:01:21 AM »
No one will care tomorrow

It's a nothing story

For the instagram generation

So a couple of fat politicians cheat

Wow
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 09:07:57 AM »
Hold on, you mean people are so stupid as to use their real work email addresses? Lol. But honestly many are probably just horny single guys. Just cuz the site is marketed to married people means nothing. Id say 90 percent are male, and of those 50 percent are not married. The last 10 percent of users are fake profiles to get horney men riled up.

I do think its fucked up this shit is released. Its no one bizness

They said 95% of ashley madison subscribers are men.
On most dating sites, it's 2/3 men.  AM is very male-heavy. 

I think they paid something like $200 a year - I highly doubt HALF were single. 

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »
It's all just a cover by Subway to keep them out of the news and protect their lunch meat empire.

Open your eyes.