Author Topic: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?  (Read 27096 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2006, 10:25:52 AM »

If it wasn't for all the resrictions pilots and soldiers had in vietnam we would have won for sure but either way man for man we destroyed them.......

Just admit that you LOST the war in Vietnam.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2006, 10:31:40 AM »
Just admit that you LOST the war in Vietnam.

their politicians lost the war for public support at home. If the President had stuck it out, US soldiers would have made Vietnam a parking lot.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2006, 11:18:49 AM »
there are some pretty ignorant statements here, i'd be willing to bet most of those who are making haven't spent a day in the military. ::)

By the way, what does vietnam have to do with naked men in the locker room who are clearly exercising some exhibitionist fantasy to all of our disgust?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2006, 11:24:56 AM »
Women who walk around naked = cool.

Men who walk around naked in an all-male locker room = fags.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2006, 11:57:33 AM »
  Yes, you threw four MILLION tons of bombs over them...that's a lot of "restriction" ::). And yet, still lost the war anyway...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Do you have any idea in your little mind how many important targets could not be attacked (like SAM sites) because of the fear that chinese or soviet officers were in the area diquised as north vietnamese helping to set up defenses against us and the many other political reasons for the strict and limited  rules of engagement. Seriously talk to a pilot from that war and ask them how shitty it was to follow the fucking rules, if we just said fuck it and went all out (not saying we nuke them) and attcked with no mercy we would have destroyed them but also probably started a war with the communist chinese and soviets.
I

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »
Do you have any idea in your little mind how many important targets could not be attacked (like SAM sites) because of the fear that chinese or soviet officers were in the area diquised as north vietnamese helping to set up defenses against us and the many other political reasons for the strict and limited  rules of engagement. Seriously talk to a pilot from that war and ask them how shitty it was to follow the fucking rules, if we just said f**k it and went all out (not saying we nuke them) and attcked with no mercy we would have destroyed them but also probably started a war with the communist chinese and soviets.

So you admit the Russians and Chinese would make you their bitches... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S:My mind must have other attributes to compensate for it's lack of size, considering that I'm a Mensa member. :o ;)

P.S 2: Four million tons of bombs is a LOT of bombs :o :o :o :o :o...and you still didn't manage to pull it off. :-[ :-\

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2006, 04:55:59 PM »
the only reason why the war of 1812 was won was because of davy crockett so all you history newbs stfu you know nothing

today i shit my pants in the gym while doing leg presses but i didnt see anybody naked in the lockeroom so my workout was bittersweet.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2006, 05:45:23 PM »
LA FITNESS New Hyde Park, NY.. REPRESENT!!

I'm about to head to the gym and I'm sure I'm going to see naked men participating in common activities in the nude.
~

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »
there's a certain professional bodybuilder (who will stay anonymous) who i met at the gym that would give the "waterfall".  that is, when you shower, he will reach around and...until you....

i just checked, he's still an active competitor.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »
he was saying prove it to the comment about naked chics in Europe,riding bikes with skirts and no panties.

Turn off the computer get out of your living room and visit some place...See for youself..

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »
Walking around and being very sociable while nude is a typical homo-strategy.  They figure if they put their goods out there, anyone who's interested or just curious may very well give them some kind of sign so they can move in and start some fag-love. 

Bingo!!

There is no reason you should walk around naked when you could at least throw on some boxers or something. Anyone who disagrees basically admits they love the taste of a freshly powdered gym cock.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2006, 02:02:18 PM »
Bingo!!

There is no reason you should walk around naked when you could at least throw on some boxers or something. Anyone who disagrees basically admits they love the taste of a freshly powdered gym cock.

Totally agreed, when i was in a junevile lockup no one walked around outside the showers (which only had a few working shower heads so at the most 4 at a time were in there) without a towel or boxers so the only time anyone was naked was when they were actually doing somthin in which it was needed (showering). Now no one was all homophobic there but every now an then some new kid would shower in his boxers or somthin which is understandable, also a few times just to be an ass a kid would walk from the shower and through the dorm naked which could be funny if he wasn't coming to your side of the dorm ;D
I

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2006, 02:07:32 PM »
It always seems to be the FAT F*cks that would do it, when I trained in a civilian gym. I the Gym on post no one walks around naked.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2006, 09:39:54 PM »
So I had to use the bathroom in the mens locker room. There is only one bathroom. So I'm waiting for like 20 mins and finally the guy comes out nude ! Of course he has the worst body in the gym, I actually got angry. I wanted to say something as this guy is always naked. ( He could cover up with a towel ) And he's all hairy ( F-ng )
Gross muther Fker !!! . I am now paying attention to see when he comes out. Our locker room does not even have a shower so there is no reason to be hanging out in there. About 25 mins go by and I walk back in to see if this douche is still in there and sure enough he's still walking around nude ! So I kinda lost it and just looked at him, turned around and said ( Gross muther F-ker ) I know It was childish but I could not take this guy anymore !!! ( Hairy ass, Hairy balls, hairy back,
Stomach, Ewwww f**********K

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2006, 09:41:23 PM »
I know, Meltdown !!!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2006, 09:53:42 PM »
why is it that everybody likes to rock out with their cock out? i dont understand..the oldest, hairiest ugliest men do it all the time. Theyre always powdering their balls, blow drying their hair, shaving, or having a perfectly normal conversation completely naked. I once saw a guy in one of the showers with the curtain open. all he needed to do was pull a curtain shut but he rather it be open so people can see him shower naked. what the hell.

Try not to be in the locker room when Mars is around, hahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2006, 01:22:38 AM »
Please be seated, your ownage is about to begin:
Why is it that queers always think everyone else is really gay? UK Gold... what a name, at least my name intentionally funny yours is just a joke and you don't even know it. And...
Muthafuka please... like you know the first thing about me.  I grew up in NY and have seen my share of queers and have made a few statements based upon my observations, that in and of itself doesn't make anyone gay.  Sucking a big ole cock makes you gay and I'm sure I'll get no arguement from you since you probably spend most of your time with a warm nutsack firmly pressed against your chin. 
Don't worry we'll just keep this to ourselves as long as you keep your comments in line, but if I catch you mumbling more gay shit I'll have to N4J-OWN-U for good. 

Peace!

I am too lazy to read the whole thread again,and I am not for or against either of these guys' opinions on this subject.....but that was one of the funniest ownings that I have read in awhile.hahahahahaha "Please be seated..." ... and "that in and of itself doesn't make anyone gay.  Sucking a big ole cock makes you gay" ...lol...good post.  :D

BallzDeep69

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2006, 03:58:14 AM »
Walking around and being very sociable while nude is a typical homo-strategy.  They figure if they put their goods out there, anyone who's interested or just curious may very well give them some kind of sign so they can move in and start some fag-love.  The guys who swear by this strategy are usually old, saggy, hairy, desperate homos that are willing to try anything.  I almost feel sorry for the fit gay guys who are subjected to this.  The best way to deal with the old perverts is to be rude, curt and very direct.  One smiling, old, naked, goat was about to approach me once with a queer smirk on his face and I looked at him dead in the eye and told him, "get the f**k out of my face".  When everyone stop to stare I blurted "fu.kin fags" and that was the last time any more saggy old queers tried to approach me.  You guys are too "politically correct" about all this shit.

It's true guys..

BallzDeep69

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2006, 04:01:00 AM »
Please be seated, your ownage is about to begin:
Why is it that queers always think everyone else is really gay? UK Gold... what a name, at least my name intentionally funny yours is just a joke and you don't even know it. And...
Muthafuka please... like you know the first thing about me.  I grew up in NY and have seen my share of queers and have made a few statements based upon my observations, that in and of itself doesn't make anyone gay.  Sucking a big ole cock makes you gay and I'm sure I'll get no arguement from you since you probably spend most of your time with a warm nutsack firmly pressed against your chin. 
Don't worry we'll just keep this to ourselves as long as you keep your comments in line, but if I catch you mumbling more gay shit I'll have to N4J-OWN-U for good. 

Peace!

Oh hell!  The UKGOLD just got PWN3D for good!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2006, 04:11:25 AM »
Naked 4 jesus, i truly feel sorry '4' you. You say you've seen your share of 'queers and fags' in NY - well stop going to the bath house then. Either come out properly and admit who you truly are, or scurry to the back of the closet and no longer spew out your homophobic nonsense. It is obvious to all that you are fighting yourself. You can't win. Accept it. You're gay.

BTW, UK Gold is a television channel that only shows reruns of classic British TV shows. Its not meant to be funny. Your name, 'naked 4 jesus', is not funny either, just further proof of your homosexuality.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2006, 05:48:57 AM »
I think old dudes hang out nakedly in the lockerooms cause back in the day they had to get naked for gym class.
L

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2006, 06:29:14 AM »
Naked 4 jesus, i truly feel sorry '4' you. You say you've seen your share of 'queers and fags' in NY - well stop going to the bath house then. Either come out properly and admit who you truly are, or scurry to the back of the closet and no longer spew out your homophobic nonsense. It is obvious to all that you are fighting yourself. You can't win. Accept it. You're gay.

BTW, UK Gold is a television channel that only shows reruns of classic British TV shows. Its not meant to be funny. Your name, 'naked 4 jesus', is not funny either, just further proof of your homosexuality.

UK Gold… OH brother a television channel for queers what’ll they think up next?  You’re right it’s not funny, just gay as the day is long. 
You know you love my name, in fact you stroke off to it every chance you get, you little spunk monkey. 
What’s this about bath houses?  No, the theme of this thread is queers in gyms, but I’m sure you have quite a bit of trouble understanding the difference between the two so let me break it down for you:
Public Bathhouses are OK for guys like you to visit since you can be naked all you want and you’ve got the right company.
Gym locker rooms require a bit more tact and discretion if you’re a flaming queer. 
I don’t mind you sticking up for your fellow fags since you guys are usually sensitive, I just want you to understand it’s not ok to blow dry each others balls in public.  Is there any part of that, that was tough to understand?  If not then sit back and enjoy the vigorous ownership that I have so generously laid upon you.
Bahahahhahahahah… oh, brother UK Gold… you’re about as queer as Derek Anthony endorsing his own brand of Anal Lube Gel…. Bahahahahahahhaha!   ;D  ;D  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2006, 08:37:33 AM »
since my johnson is only 2 inches long i try to keep my clothes on even in the shower
R

BallzDeep69

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2006, 12:18:56 PM »
UK Gold… OH brother a television channel for queers what’ll they think up next?  You’re right it’s not funny, just gay as the day is long. 
You know you love my name, in fact you stroke off to it every chance you get, you little spunk monkey. 
What’s this about bath houses?  No, the theme of this thread is queers in gyms, but I’m sure you have quite a bit of trouble understanding the difference between the two so let me break it down for you:
Public Bathhouses are OK for guys like you to visit since you can be naked all you want and you’ve got the right company.
Gym locker rooms require a bit more tact and discretion if you’re a flaming queer. 
I don’t mind you sticking up for your fellow fags since you guys are usually sensitive, I just want you to understand it’s not ok to blow dry each others balls in public.  Is there any part of that, that was tough to understand?  If not then sit back and enjoy the vigorous ownership that I have so generously laid upon you.
Bahahahhahahahah… oh, brother UK Gold… you’re about as queer as Derek Anthony endorsing his own brand of Anal Lube Gel…. Bahahahahahahhaha!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh hell!

Ok, UKgold, just give up now and accept your ownage because anything else you say past this point is simply babbling in your defeat, for what little pride you still have!

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »
and you f'n europeans don't tip for sh*t when you come into our restaurants!

my two cents...

oh yeah, 'n there's this old troll at my gym who just wanders around trying to strike up convo with doods while they work out and waits until someone else goes into the lockerroom before he goes to do his thing.....it's f'n creepy! i've never stepped FOOT in that lockerroom!
milk milk lemonade a