Author Topic: IPhone 5 - Good or just another simple upgrade  (Read 32245 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Iphone 5 Geekbench score 1601. sorry droid bitches.
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »

Let's see.

Security IOS 6. yes.    Jellybean 4.1  full of malware.

Wi Fi syncing iOS 6 yes.     jellybean 4.1 no

Find my device  IOS 6 yes.   jellybean 4.1 no

Wireless cloud back up IOS 6 yes, 5GB of storage free with icloud.  jellybean 4.1 no.

Update an 2010 or 2011 iphone to the latest ios? yes.

Update an 2010 or 2011 droid to the latest jellybean? no

Should i continue?

Get so excited over a phone that you literally melt down...yes. Me - no.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2012, 03:07:10 AM »

Are you suggesting that Gracie screamed with delight when he found out the new iphone was going to be an inch longer, as now he can finally scoop his black boyfriends spunk from his rectum when he fists himself with his iphone, BigCyp?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2012, 03:15:09 AM »
Had a number of iphones before I switched to the S3. It shits all over the iPhone. Not even close.

Thanks Bigach for the info on the droid stuff.

Gracie you made a fool of yourself with that comparison

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2012, 03:17:00 AM »
Had a number of iphones before I switched to the S3. It shits all over the iPhone. Not even close.

Thanks Bigach for the info on the droid stuff.

Gracie you made a fool of yourself with that comparison

I honestly think the S3 might be the best gadget Ive ever owned, and Ive owned alot of them.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2012, 03:18:35 AM »
Are you suggesting that Gracie screamed with delight when he found out the new iphone was going to be an inch longer, as now he can finally scoop his black boyfriends spunk from his rectum when he fists himself with his iphone, BigCyp?

Hahaha what i'm suggesting Army of One, is that when Gracie walked into the phone store to 'browse' the new models, he minced over to the counter and demanded to know which phone had the best loudspeaker call function as he was a very busy homosexual, who had no time for fishing his handset back out of his rectum and pulling the condom off everytime he got another call from MMA.bears.com about his unpaid subscriptions!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2012, 03:22:05 AM »
I honestly think the S3 might be the best gadget Ive ever owned, and Ive owned alot of them.
Its amazing. Bought one for my missus. Used it for five mins and bought one for myself.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2012, 03:30:13 AM »
Hahaha what i'm suggesting Army of One, is that when Gracie walked into the phone store to 'browse' the new models, he minced over to the counter and demanded to know which phone had the best loudspeaker call function as he was a very busy homosexual, who had no time for fishing his handset back out of his rectum and pulling the condom off everytime he got another call from MMA.bears.com about his unpaid subscriptions!

hahaha yes!Gracie always makes sure never to leave his answer phone on, and tells his Rwandan boyfriends not to stop ringing if he doesnt answer straight away ,so he can get maximal rectal enjoyment from the vibration feature of his self updated iphone, modified with car battery and pneumatic drill parts.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2012, 03:44:28 AM »

hahaha yes!Gracie always makes sure never to leave his answer phone on, and tells his Rwandan boyfriends not to stop ringing if he doesnt answer straight away ,so he can get maximal rectal enjoyment from the vibration feature of his self updated iphone, modified with car battery and pneumatic drill parts.

Hahahahaha yes, that is exactly the kind of applefag he is! I heard that he was recently arrested for trying to flag down a patrol car, bending over and asking them if they could jumpstart his phone

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2012, 03:50:55 AM »
Hahahahaha yes, that is exactly the kind of applefag he is! I heard that he was recently arrested for trying to flag down a patrol car, bending over and asking them if they could jumpstart his phone

And when the Burly shocked officer took a look at his red, scabby 2 foot wide asshole, Gracie said " dont be a tshilly goose!everyone knows apples dont get viruses, so get in there and give it a good long charging!" gayer than Stephen Gately's autopsy report

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2012, 06:22:02 AM »

Embarrassing myself? if you say so.

Jellybean is sluggish as f*ck " and i know that you know that".  IOS 6 runs very smooth.
 Security? please embarrassed me.

The specs in the ad don't match the specs on Samsung's website:

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-I747MBBATT-specs

Says 300 hours standby time (3G) on the SGIII, not 790 hours as the ad claims.
 Says 8 hours talk time not 11.4 hours as the ad claims.

Then it goes into a bunch of software features with buzz worthy names without explaining them.

Funny huh?

Gracie Rules

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2012, 06:32:23 AM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2012, 06:36:29 AM »
I must sound like an old codger, but as long as it makes and accepts calls and messages/emails, who gives a flying fuck  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2012, 07:30:15 AM »

And when the Burly shocked officer took a look at his red, scabby 2 foot wide asshole, Gracie said " dont be a tshilly goose!everyone knows apples dont get viruses, so get in there and give it a good long charging!" gayer than Stephen Gately's autopsy report

Hahaha yes, that post reminds me of the great Kiwiol

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2012, 09:20:06 AM »

Damn, the twos of you have been preoccupied with assholes and scat in this thread. Where there's scat there's assholes, Army of One and BigCyp!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
Are you implying that the only thing worth getting excited over is a 2 foot wide anus hole?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
Are you implying that the only thing worth getting excited over is a 2 foot wide anus hole?

Well you're obviously getting excited over my posts with a double reply melt festival.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2012, 09:25:51 AM »
Well you're obviously getting excited over my posts with a double reply melt festival.
;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
who the fuck cares how fast your phone is.  Like you will ever clock it out anyways.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »
Just saw on the news that the Galaxy S4 will come out in february.  Seems like they are dangling off of Apple's nuts (I don't own anything Apple).  Do they think all of the people who have an S3 will upgrade to an S4?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2012, 11:20:59 AM »
Did Samsung even have a galaxy 1 and 2?

Iphones are great for simple people.  No thinking. Just slide thumb and click on fancy square.  pretty easy.  That is why gays and americans love it so much.  The fact a 2 year old can navigate and use an apple is enough reason for me to hate it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2012, 11:23:12 AM »
I'm just a fan of Samsung's phones.  The restrictions of Itunes is enough for me not to get an Iphone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2012, 11:27:59 AM »
I'm just a fan of Samsung's phones.  The restrictions of Itunes is enough for me not to get an Iphone.

You see it as a restriction but the reason why it's so popular is that simple non techie people can use it.  That is the appeal.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »
Did Samsung even have a galaxy 1 and 2?

Iphones are great for simple people.  No thinking. Just slide thumb and click on fancy square.  pretty easy.  That is why gays and americans love it so much.  The fact a 2 year old can navigate and use an apple is enough reason for me to hate it.

To add to that, it is also a very chic and sexy looking phone that just blends well with good looking clothing.  I appreciate things like that. 

Aside from the basic appeal of the phone, I will concede that the Samsung Galaxy SIII does LOOK BETTER on paper than the Iphone 5, but I have yet to try it out in order to completely agree with that verdict.

For what I need it for, my Iphone 4 has worked very well over the last 2 years or so.  I am due for a free upgrade now, so I will visit my local AT&T store and try out both phones before I make a final decision.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2012, 12:00:34 PM »
To add to that, it is also a very chic and sexy looking phone that just blends well with good looking clothing.  I appreciate things like that. 

Aside from the basic appeal of the phone, I will concede that the Samsung Galaxy SIII does LOOK BETTER on paper than the Iphone 5, but I have yet to try it out in order to completely agree with that verdict.

For what I need it for, my Iphone 4 has worked very well over the last 2 years or so.  I am due for a free upgrade now, so I will visit my local AT&T store and try out both phones before I make a final decision.

"1"
You make a good point.  Of course people should take advantage of a free upgrade.  Not if you have to shell out hundreds of dollars more for marginal upgrades.  American consumerism at its finest.  Most of us are guilty of it at some point.