Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338060 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4675 on: April 03, 2013, 01:37:29 AM »
dozens

so about 60

out of a board you claim has tens of thousands of 'disciples'

shit return that

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #4676 on: April 03, 2013, 01:39:23 AM »
We have DOZENS of guys and girls showing awesome results because of GH15 lessons.

nothing wrong with the future missy, except you need to put in work and think little bit for yourself which you cant seem to do.

Any board has HUNDREDS of guys and girls showing awesome results because of the lessons they have learned on that board.

You are a complete and utter idiot.

And as for dozens.....nope....I'd say under 25 from what I've seen. So yes...two dozen which I suppose is dozens.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4677 on: April 03, 2013, 01:41:25 AM »
trivialize the fact that you go after children on your board

its a great way to justify it

you are all scum

Exactly what children have been hurt? Or gone after?

You love us and you are obsessed with us. Keep being the good little elf you are by keeping gh15's name and writings alive on this board. A promotion is just around the corner for you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4678 on: April 03, 2013, 01:47:02 AM »
I'm still flabbergasted that ANYONE would be so incredibly stupid as to follow "GH15" and his "words of wisdom".

It gives me no hope for the future.

And I'm dead serious.  :(

You may have forgotten, or never knew, that Nasser and even our own Bob Chic, said that gh15 was spot on. Even your own getbiggers like Spike, Imako and even whore bboy subscribed to the gh15 principles. That's why you are still on our board.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4679 on: April 03, 2013, 01:55:11 AM »
so nasser and bob were in on the kigs scam too?

believed he had nuke access?

believed he had castles?

really?

no they weren't at all.

they may have agreed with- taking shitloads of gear will make you bigger.

but thats hardly rocket science is it?

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4680 on: April 03, 2013, 02:37:29 AM »
You may have forgotten, or never knew, that Nasser and even our own Bob Chic, said that gh15 was spot on. Even your own getbiggers like Spike, Imako and even whore bboy subscribed to the gh15 principles. That's why you are still on our board.

Dont make a fool of yourself, we have given a solid proof that gh15 is not a single person. what is the purpose of arguing on that, accept the fact you fools

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4681 on: April 03, 2013, 02:46:00 AM »
Dont make a fool of yourself, we have given a solid proof that gh15 is not a single person. what is the purpose of arguing on that, accept the fact you fools

What is the solid proof? Because gh15 said it was? Why do you believe him now when you claim he lies about everything? Because OMR said that it is and his proof is that Alex told him? And again, say he is a group account? So what? How does it change anything? You will still be obsessed with him and follow any post or thread with his name on it.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4682 on: April 03, 2013, 03:09:53 AM »
so just for clarity

your own 'god' admits it was a multi- account

and you say it wasn't

one of you is a liar.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4683 on: April 03, 2013, 03:15:42 AM »
jonestown is coming

in a positive light in might clean the gene pool abit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4684 on: April 03, 2013, 03:20:37 AM »
Wow. Just when you thought gh's followers couldn't get any more obtuse.    ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4685 on: April 03, 2013, 03:34:45 AM »
so just for clarity

your own 'god' admits it was a multi- account

and you say it wasn't

one of you is a liar.

You don't even know what a lie is. I'll try to break it down for you. A lie is not saying something that is not true. A lie is saying something that YOU KNOW is not true. Say we were at a party and your car was blocking my car. And you told me that if I needed to leave before you did that you left the keys in the ignition and I could move it if I needed to. Then I go out and find the key was not in the ignition. I go to you and you realized that your keys are in your pocket. You had gone back out to your car and automatically put your keys back in your pocket. Did you lie to me? You obviously told me something that wasn't true. But you did believe it to be true at the time. You told me something that turned out to be untrue but you didn't lie.

I cannot prove to you who gh15 is and neither can you. Nor can I read his mind or speak for him. I can tell you that I believe it's a single person. It is possible that I am wrong. I really don't care on way or another. But I believe it's one person. For me to be lying I would have to know for a fact that it is a group account but still claim it's one person. I am not lying. You may not believe me. I may be wrong. But I am not lying. And why do you care?

I sincerely hope you can follow and I have broaden your understanding of what constitutes a lie.

My question to you is: Since you put so little credibility in what gh15 says and claim that he lies consistently why do you believe him when he says it's a group account? You seem to pick and choose the truth or falsity of what he says as it suits your agenda.  

Again this proves the point is that it's not who gh15 is or whether he lies or speaks the truth. It proves the unbelievable influence he has over this board. The sheer obsession with him. How everything he says and does is followed very closely by people like you. You can deny it all you want but whenever you see the gh15 name on any thread you will go right to it. You flatter us and keep the spirit and movement alive.

whitewidow

« Reply #4686 on: April 03, 2013, 03:35:25 AM »
PELLIUS BIGGEST IDIOT OF ALL! HE DRANK THE KOOL-AID!

Spike is Nordics remailer. a 31 year old still trying to place in a show living with mommy and daddy and mooching off his girlfriend. He remailed pellius his 25 fake kigtropin kits. Then he did not trust spike since he thought spike could be fucking with the kits and asked me if I wanted to remail his bunk kits-lol. Damn Pellius sure pissed alotmof money away on bunk HGH.    

PELLIUS RIPPED OFF HIS FRIENDS MONEY BUYING BUNK  KIGTROPIN GH15 APPROVED-LOL                  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4687 on: April 03, 2013, 03:37:10 AM »
Wow. Just when you thought gh's followers couldn't get any more obtuse.    ;D

Ah, the duplicitous back stabber has returned. Hit the gym recently?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4688 on: April 03, 2013, 03:40:17 AM »
Spike is Nordics remailer. a 31 year old still trying to place in a show living with mommy and daddy and mooching off his girlfriend. He remailed pellius his 25 fake kigtropin kits. Then he did not trust spike since he thought spike could be fucking with the kits and asked me if I wanted to remail his bunk kits-lol. Damn Pellius sure pissed alotmof money away on bunk HGH.                          

Wow! Where did that come from? Still repeating the same old thing over and over again. The mental issues still haunting you? What meds are you one now?

Now talk about the seizure and how I don't even have nice shoes.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4689 on: April 03, 2013, 03:40:26 AM »

Isn't "duplicitous back stabber" a bit redundant? Or does it mean that Chimps frantically stabs everything in sight? Or worse, stabs himself?

whitewidow

« Reply #4690 on: April 03, 2013, 03:42:11 AM »

Pellius go back to GH15's board before you get banned. I hate you but I dont want to here about you killing yourself because you got banned from GH15;s board.

whitewidow

« Reply #4691 on: April 03, 2013, 03:45:50 AM »
Wow! Where did that come from? Still repeating the same old thing over and over again. The mental issues still haunting you? What meds are you one now?

Now talk about the seizure and how I don't even have nice shoes.

So spike never remailed your 25 bunk kits? and you never asked me if I would remail your kits wich I rejected?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4692 on: April 03, 2013, 04:01:32 AM »
So spike never remailed your 25 bunk kits? and you never asked me if I would remail your kits wich I rejected?

What does this have to do with this thread? And Nordic never had a remailer.

All those rec drugs have so fucked up your mind. You are a prime example of what narcotics does to a person. You are truly a scatter brain. Now bring up how I don't own a shirt and their was a tracking device in the controlled delivery. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what the subject.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4693 on: April 03, 2013, 04:08:29 AM »

hahahahhahahah

penislut getting owned by whitewidow..

what kind of bitch sells their friends bunk HGH? No wonder phallius lives vicariously through message boards. He has no friends in real life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4694 on: April 03, 2013, 04:16:24 AM »

How many times have we gone over this? How many times have I answered this? Have you forgotten the last 300 page thread already? Seriously, you are one fucked up dude.

whitewidow

« Reply #4695 on: April 03, 2013, 04:18:33 AM »
What does this have to do with this thread? And Nordic never had a remailer.

All those rec drugs have so fucked up your mind. You are a prime example of what narcotics does to a person. You are truly a scatter brain. Now bring up how I don't own a shirt and their was a tracking device in the controlled delivery. Keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what the subject.

How are rec drugs messing up my mind? you know damn well you used spike to remail your 25 bunk kits! You also told me you didn't trust him because he was a struggling amateur bodybuilder living with his parents and wanted me to remail your kits! I have a good memory for a drug addict-Lol and yes you did get the flashing tracking device in that controll delivery pack! Just say I am right! dont bring up drugs that obviously are not effecting my memory!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: April 03, 2013, 04:19:03 AM »
hahahahhahahah

penislut getting owned by whitewidow..

what kind of bitch sells their friends bunk HGH? No wonder phallius lives vicariously through message boards. He has no friends in real life.

ha ha ha, getting owned, no friends, phallis, penislut, Spike now is "selling" kigtropins

You're devastating. You're what GetBig has become.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4697 on: April 03, 2013, 04:20:12 AM »
How are rec drugs messing up my mind? you know damn well you used spike to remail your 25 bunk kits! You also told me you didn't trust him because he was a struggling amateur bodybuilder living with his parents and wanted me to remail your kits! I have a good memory for a drug addict-Lol and yes you did get the flashing tracking device in that controll delivery pack! Just say I am right! dont bring up drugs that obviously are not effecting my memory!

Actually you're just sad and empty.

whitewidow

« Reply #4698 on: April 03, 2013, 04:22:20 AM »
How many times have we gone over this? How many times have I answered this? Have you forgotten the last 300 page thread already? Seriously, you are one fucked up dude.

answer my questions before I break out PM's and then get to steppin back to your home board and circle jerk with apply85 and GH15. You will get banned for posting here! then I have to worry about you offing yourself!

whitewidow

« Reply #4699 on: April 03, 2013, 04:24:46 AM »
Actually you're just sad and empty.

How about cautious and smart ;) I didn't lose a dollar off that bullshit kigtropin scam! You did! and your boss Gh15 did nothing about it!