Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338076 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4700 on: April 03, 2013, 04:28:44 AM »
answer my questions before I break out PM's and then get to steppin back to your home board and circle jerk with apply85 and GH15. You will get banned for posting here! then I have to worry about you offing yourself!

You've already done that. Dozens of times. Then I post the PMs where you admit being a durg dealer and describe your life as a drug dealer. Then what? Why are you on this thread?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4701 on: April 03, 2013, 04:29:34 AM »
How about cautious and smart ;) I didn't lose a dollar off that bullshit kigtropin scam! You did! and your boss Gh15 did nothing about it!

Yawn. Why do I even acknowledge you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4702 on: April 03, 2013, 04:31:57 AM »
Wow a lot of people are awaiting pellius' and mine reaction

I am honoured  :D

And after hours of looking and searching THIS is the best you could find?

I presume based on this nobody of you has EVER told a lie or a joke or anything else but 100% truth?

I will answer: I believe and think based on what i see and read for years now that GH15 is ONE person

Even if he himself sent me the thread I would still say he is ONE person.

Nobody dedicates so much of his time to do the work he did just for fun and giggles. All this drama isnt fun or giggly in ANY way

I am doing what I can and I can 100% say it is NOT all that fun being here and talking to you guys etc.

Just like Obama has his nonsense about his origin etc, so do all important people who are doing somethign of value. GH15 is no exception.

I value GH15 for his words, character, wisdom, sharing, kindness and empathy. And for this I (if given 2 options) would ALWAYS choose that he is ONE person.

I dont call him my god, I simply understand and value and fight on the same side of our shared values. As I said before he could be my next door neighbour and I would 100% be acting and doing the same thing.

With this answer, this issue is resolved

We await because of the fanatical way in which you stand behind this entity.  We await the 'there is a logical explanation' comment that inevitably will occur.  So, if you are honored by people waiting your reaction to proof of something that you claim has never happened, then so be it.

There wasn't hours of searching.  Took a matter of about 20 - 25mins in google, a couple of different key words, bingo.  Yes, it is the best because its black and white.

We are not the ones claiming that we are gods.  We are not the ones who claim to have built, then destroyed, GetBig.  Not one of us are making outlandish claims like your entity.

Even with irrefutable proof, which even shows your "god's" own admission to not being one person, you will still believe what you want to and choose to believe.  That is like someone saying they still don't believe that Lance Armstrog took drugs.  

You are right, "nobody" dedicates so much time.  Nobody has a singular person connotation.  Multiple people can easily pull it off.  

If it is not 100% fun being here, then again (for like the millionth time) why the hell do you keep coming back?  What do you contribute here?

The difference between Obama and this entity is that people have seen and talked to Obama.  The same can not be said of your entity.

If the entity would be your next door neighbor and you would be carrying on with such fanatical support, defense, and chivalry, I think it would be a tad creepy.  I have asked you this before, do you have ANYTHING in your life that you devote even HALF the energy and chest pounding that you do for this entity?

The only this resolved is the absolute fact that proof of said multiple usage is now out there and that you are simply blind to this and are like a stubborn child who didn't get his way and is now just pouting in the corner.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4703 on: April 03, 2013, 04:35:43 AM »
Special Ed and Blockhead have to have a lot of free time on their hands to be able to manage two message boards the way they do and there is nothing in their past history or posts (or physiques) to indicate that they have anywhere near the knowledge that gh15 has regarding hormones and pro drug usage.

Since when is someone's physique an indication of knowledge of drugs?  There is the old saying "Those who can't do, teach"

While I don't care who is or who isn't in on the entity that has garnished (way too much) attention, let me just say that a few of the people mentioned do have some major substantial contacts in the bodybuilding world.  So, when it comes to knowledge there is nothing there that says they couldn't pick some big time minds.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4704 on: April 03, 2013, 04:37:36 AM »
We have DOZENS of guys and girls showing awesome results because of GH15 lessons.

nothing wrong with the future missy, except you need to put in work and think little bit for yourself which you cant seem to do.

Your video showed only guys (and some weren't all that impressive) and then there was one woman who got ripped but I doubt that couldn't be done with anyone's help, not just by your man-crush.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: April 03, 2013, 04:48:33 AM »
Since when is someone's physique an indication of knowledge of drugs?  There is the old saying "Those who can't do, teach"

While I don't care who is or who isn't in on the entity that has garnished (way too much) attention, let me just say that a few of the people mentioned do have some major substantial contacts in the bodybuilding world.  So, when it comes to knowledge there is nothing there that says they couldn't pick some big time minds.

Actually it's, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." But I agree that a person's physique is not an indication of knowledge of bodybuilding. I thought Jones was a genius but he wasn't going to win Mr. Anything in his life time. Hence, I put it in parenthesis. You have to pay attention more. My point was that if Special Ed, Jason Stern, or Block Head were as knowledgeable about hormones as gh15 why hasn't it come out before? They were around long before the gh15 name. And why only spread this knowlege via gh15? But this is just one reason I don't think it's them. They are too young. gh15 by all indications is well into his forties. But it's not surprising that you ignore these points but focus only on the parenthetical comment.

But like I said before, to me none of this matters. gh15 is an internet entity that garners vast attention and influence and whether it's one person or a dozen is irrelevant. I mean, say you're right. Say it's more than one person. Now what? This board will still be making threads about him and you'll still keep reading it.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4706 on: April 03, 2013, 04:58:12 AM »
We have DOZENS of guys and girls showing awesome results because of GH15 lessons.

nothing wrong with the future missy, except you need to put in work and think little bit for yourself which you cant seem to do.

DOZENS out of the 1000+ people that run 2+g of gear a week for months and years on end. Impressive. I've brought this up before, you gave me one of your bullshit speeches.
The handful of people who look "good" by bodybuilding standards already looked good before they ever heard of your "bible". The other decent physiques are nothing you couldn't find on the most basic bodybuilding/fitness boards (hell, there are people on 4chan's /fit/ that would put 95% of your members to shame, and that place is a real cesspool).

Let's talk efficiency. Your little board is basically Soviet Union/Russian/Chinese weightlifting system for bodybuilding in a nutshell. A big fucking grind. You throw in a thousand people, give them massive amounts of gear, and then when as little as 1% of them come out with the desired result, you claim world class.
Your bible doesn't produce predictable results. YES, I fully understand in the end it comes down individual gear response and hookups, but stop claiming that by your protocols everyone could become a bodybuilder. Because your board and its members prove it wrong.

And because your answer is so fucking predictable: thanks, but I have a girlfriend, frequently have nice meals at nice restaurants, leave the house plenty, and I also do work out 4 times a week.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4707 on: April 03, 2013, 05:05:05 AM »
Actually it's, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." But I agree that a person's physique is not an indication of knowledge of bodybuilding. I thought Jones was a genius but he wasn't going to win Mr. Anything in his life time. Hence, I put it in parenthesis. You have to pay attention more. My point was that if Special Ed, Jason Stern, or Block Head were as knowledgeable about hormones as gh15 why hasn't it come out before? They were around long before the gh15 name. And why only spread this knowlege via gh15? But this is just one reason I don't think it's them. They are too young. gh15 by all indications is well into his forties. But it's not surprising that you ignore these points but focus only on the parenthetical comment.

But like I said before, to me none of this matters. gh15 is an internet entity that garners vast attention and influence and whether it's one person or a dozen is irrelevant. I mean, say you're right. Say it's more than one person. Now what? This board will still be making threads about him and you'll still keep reading it.

If memory serves, Block was a competitor and very plugged in to the Chicago BBing scene, Ed was an older guy and is probably early 40s, or late 30s at the youngest.

And just because you are minimizing the fact that GH15 is NOT what you have been insisting he is for a year, and now it "doesnt matter" because you got PWNED , doesnt mean we are going to let it slide.  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4708 on: April 03, 2013, 05:05:58 AM »
You don't even know what a lie is. I'll try to break it down for you. A lie is not saying something that is not true. A lie is saying something that YOU KNOW is not true. Say we were at a party and your car was blocking my car. And you told me that if I needed to leave before you did that you left the keys in the ignition and I could move it if I needed to. Then I go out and find the key was not in the ignition. I go to you and you realized that your keys are in your pocket. You had gone back out to your car and automatically put your keys back in your pocket. Did you lie to me? You obviously told me something that wasn't true. But you did believe it to be true at the time. You told me something that turned out to be untrue but you didn't lie.

Very poor analogy.  In the analogy I made a mistake.  I did not lie.  Many on here were witness to the admission of multiple users to the account.  The multitude of people who fanatically follow this entity say there is no way there is multiple people.  So, when proof of the contrary comes forth those same people disregard it.  Sort of like people who continue to claim the world is flat.  Its been proven time and time again not to be true, but there are people who have their feet firmly planted in their beliefs.   So, disregard the pic showing almost 24+ hours of solid posting.  Disregard the fact that writing style has changed dramatically, not just a little bit but to the point of it being so blatant its not even the same user (with this one, should we assume the that one gentleman "ken" from your board really didn't have his account hacked and was simply acting like an ass or should we believe him because the writing style changed).  The latest is the 'black and white' picture of your lord admitting himself their are multiple people using the account.  You are going to disregard that.  So be it.  Now would be the the appropriate time for me to simply step back, wipe my hands clean, and realize that there isn't much more that can be said.  

Well, if you want to be exact on the quote, go read 'Man and Superman'.  It wasn't word for word Pellius, but you knew what I was referring to all the same.  You have to pay attention as well.  I told you that I didn't care who it was, or wasn't.  I was simply pointing out how there could be some possibility of those guys.  I did not ignore anything.  I would love to see the things that have brought you to the hypothesis that this entity is in 'his' forties.

I think with your last paragraph about who it is or isn't sums it up (partially).  I wish nothing more would be brought up about this entity.  Its been a colossal waste of time for a lot of people (including myself).  Unfortunately due to the nature of this entity, but more so due to the fanatical (and delusional at times) followers, there will always be a thread about it be it laughing about the outlandish claims or the consistent, and sometimes inconsistent, treatment of those who have given their soul to the 'cause'.

Take care my leathery friend.  Soak up some more sunshine and enjoy the life in paradise, you could have it worse.  You could be living next to WW   ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4709 on: April 03, 2013, 05:15:16 AM »
Very poor analogy.  In the analogy I made a mistake.  I did not lie.  Many on here were witness to the admission of multiple users to the account.  The multitude of people who fanatically follow this entity say there is no way there is multiple people.  So, when proof of the contrary comes forth those same people disregard it.  Sort of like people who continue to claim the world is flat.  Its been proven time and time again not to be true, but there are people who have their feet firmly planted in their beliefs.   So, disregard the pic showing almost 24+ hours of solid posting.  Disregard the fact that writing style has changed dramatically, not just a little bit but to the point of it being so blatant its not even the same user (with this one, should we assume the that one gentleman "ken" from your board really didn't have his account hacked and was simply acting like an ass or should we believe him because the writing style changed).  The latest is the 'black and white' picture of your lord admitting himself their are multiple people using the account.  You are going to disregard that.  So be it.  Now would be the the appropriate time for me to simply step back, wipe my hands clean, and realize that there isn't much more that can be said.  

Well, if you want to be exact on the quote, go read 'Man and Superman'.  It wasn't word for word Pellius, but you knew what I was referring to all the same.  You have to pay attention as well.  I told you that I didn't care who it was, or wasn't.  I was simply pointing out how there could be some possibility of those guys.  I did not ignore anything.  I would love to see the things that have brought you to the hypothesis that this entity is in 'his' forties.

I think with your last paragraph about who it is or isn't sums it up (partially).  I wish nothing more would be brought up about this entity.  Its been a colossal waste of time for a lot of people (including myself).  Unfortunately due to the nature of this entity, but more so due to the fanatical (and delusional at times) followers, there will always be a thread about it be it laughing about the outlandish claims or the consistent, and sometimes inconsistent, treatment of those who have given their soul to the 'cause'.

Take care my leathery friend.  Soak up some more sunshine and enjoy the life in paradise, you could have it worse.  You could be living next to WW   ;)

This. anyone who continues to argue with these delusional tits is just as stupid as they are. They both have flat out admitted, they don't know shit and "choose to believe" what they will. So let them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4710 on: April 03, 2013, 05:15:28 AM »

Glib. Oily. You're a shyster; one whose currency is sophistry. Go get'em, champ.  

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4711 on: April 03, 2013, 05:20:04 AM »
If that was true you wouldnt come here to be a gimmick, lol

:-*

Aren't you undermining your god by posting here after his clear demands that you shouldn't?

Won't all the GH15 users who clearly read GB see you posting without consequences whilst if they did, they would get banned. Won't they feel like there's double standards?

Just looking out for your community, bro.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4712 on: April 03, 2013, 05:26:49 AM »
Aren't you undermining your god by posting here after his clear demands that you shouldn't?

Won't all the GH15 users who clearly read GB see you posting without consequences whilst if they did, they would get banned. Won't they feel like there's double standards?

Just looking out for your community, bro.

Can you imagine? 57 year old Wes being told what to do on the internet....and he listens..hahahaaaaaa

I don't understand all of these deep long posts on this thread trying to reason with these morons...they deserve rdicule and nothing more.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4713 on: April 03, 2013, 05:53:29 AM »
If memory serves, Block was a competitor and very plugged in to the Chicago BBing scene, Ed was an older guy and is probably early 40s, or late 30s at the youngest.

Exactly.  Ed also was into bodybuilding and knows the scene very well.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4714 on: April 03, 2013, 06:03:16 AM »
And THAT is the thing right there

Nobody can tell those guys what to do and STILL they dont post here

It is because they DONT WANT TO!

Maybe that should tell you something, or a lot

What it tells me is you post nonsense...nobody tells them where they can post ?  ::)

Are we talking about the same board ? i think you might be confused

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4715 on: April 03, 2013, 06:04:46 AM »

Is this why gh15 made a specific post not even a few days ago threatening to ban anyone who posts on getbig after a certain date?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4716 on: April 03, 2013, 06:09:40 AM »

Tells me they don't want to lose their drug connect. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4717 on: April 03, 2013, 06:37:47 AM »
Tells me they don't want to lose their drug connect. ::)

strango of peace  ::)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4718 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »
strango of peace  ::)

you mean strangscammer of peace?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4719 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:26 AM »
I think most of sadly cant read and understand

NOBODY can prevent anybody from posting ANYWHERE

This board is SO filthy that GH15 has decided that it would not only be better that our members dont post here under the same name (we dont want ANY association with this board) and if they wish to do so they can under another name.

If they choose the same name and by association connect our board to this garbage, then it is the choice of our board to ban them.

Freedom is ALWAYS a choice. In some things you cant be in the middle and watch both sides. You HAVE to choose or it will be chosen for you.

This board has brought so much nonsense and lies that we feel VERY strongly about this and we want NO connection even by association with this board.

The only people you see posting are a few mods who represent our board and safly have to mingle here with you girls to try and bring some light into this pit of lies.

A word of advice. You are talking to yourself at this point.

Figured I'd help you out a little  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: April 03, 2013, 07:01:19 AM »
its funny when nobody talks about gh 15 on here

the videos start appearing and they keep bumping this thread

without get big they are nothing

with get big they are a laughing stock

quite the dilemma
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: April 03, 2013, 07:05:45 AM »
I think most of sadly cant read and understand

NOBODY can prevent anybody from posting ANYWHERE

This board is SO filthy that GH15 has decided that it would not only be better that our members dont post here under the same name (we dont want ANY association with this board) and if they wish to do so they can under another name.

If they choose the same name and by association connect our board to this garbage, then it is the choice of our board to ban them.

Freedom is ALWAYS a choice. In some things you cant be in the middle and watch both sides. You HAVE to choose or it will be chosen for you.

This board has brought so much nonsense and lies that we feel VERY strongly about this and we want NO connection even by association with this board.

The only people you see posting are a few mods who represent our board and safly have to mingle here with you girls to try and bring some light into this pit of lies.

"He" decided?  I thought your members can do as they wish? 

You obviously love to gloss over things pointed at you, so let me refresh your memory:

We await because of the fanatical way in which you stand behind this entity.  We await the 'there is a logical explanation' comment that inevitably will occur.  So, if you are honored by people waiting your reaction to proof of something that you claim has never happened, then so be it.

There wasn't hours of searching.  Took a matter of about 20 - 25mins in google, a couple of different key words, bingo.  Yes, it is the best because its black and white.

We are not the ones claiming that we are gods.  We are not the ones who claim to have built, then destroyed, GetBig.  Not one of us are making outlandish claims like your entity.

Even with irrefutable proof, which even shows your "god's" own admission to not being one person, you will still believe what you want to and choose to believe.  That is like someone saying they still don't believe that Lance Armstrog took drugs.  

You are right, "nobody" dedicates so much time.  Nobody has a singular person connotation.  Multiple people can easily pull it off.  

If it is not 100% fun being here, then again (for like the millionth time) why the hell do you keep coming back?  What do you contribute here?

The difference between Obama and this entity is that people have seen and talked to Obama.  The same can not be said of your entity.

If the entity would be your next door neighbor and you would be carrying on with such fanatical support, defense, and chivalry, I think it would be a tad creepy.  I have asked you this before, do you have ANYTHING in your life that you devote even HALF the energy and chest pounding that you do for this entity?

The only this resolved is the absolute fact that proof of said multiple usage is now out there and that you are simply blind to this and are like a stubborn child who didn't get his way and is now just pouting in the corner.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: April 03, 2013, 07:07:20 AM »
BustinAss & Pellius,

I don't seek to out anyone. Neither do I seek to throw in the proverbial "I told you so".

What I do ask is that you both acknowledge that I WAS NOT LYING. You both claimed that what I said was not factual in nature. You both said that the idea that there were multiple users behind the gh15 account was falsehood with no substantial proof.

Well, the proof was provided:

Did I make this up? Did I force the hand of whomever controlled the gh15 account then to write such things in order to some day be able to point this out? Did I work some miracle that allowed me to go back in time and change things?

The answer to those questions is a resounding NO.

Can you both, at the very least, admit that I was not in fact lying? Even if your heart tells you that what I state is not true (for whatever reasons), can you at least admit that the proof is now here and very clear for you and all to see?

I even pointed out before that for a man to have dignity, his words must have conviction. Your LEADER (and I shall call him/them that because BustinAss stated he calls no one his God & clearly a God would indeed be infallible), claimed he would never leave this site, unless death or sickness fell upon him.... Well, did he not go back on his words?

the moment ileave get big is either from sickness may hapen to anyone,, or if im dead

gh15 approved

All I ask is that you both, at the very least, admit that none of these words were lies and that, if anything, I merely but regurgitated truths that were stated by your own LEADER.

After that can be established, can we then HOPEFULLY address my one and only true concern, which is to have gh15 speak of the recent death threats to members on this site?

All I ask is that the death threats seize from your end. That would make me happy and I will go about my gay ways...

"1"

P.S. Pellius & BustinAss, maybe after all is said and done, you boys can reconsider and maybe stay here. I think you both fit the mold around these parts and have a lot to contribute. You can ditch it and take it in return, that's the GetBig spirit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: April 03, 2013, 07:09:27 AM »
gh 15 reads this site every second of every day
T

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4724 on: April 03, 2013, 07:10:39 AM »

After that can be established, can we then HOPEFULLY address my one and only true concern, which is to have gh15 speak of the recent death threats to members on this site?

This might interest you, straight from the horse's mouth

with regard to pms about one more reps asking me to talk about death treats,, i dont have control on my top elfs mouths ...if they say someting they mean it ,,if he is israli he is shame to israelis and israelis would break his head and put it right behind bars for the lies he spit about me ,,  my top elfs are payed and payed alot to protect me and gh15 . org ,, i do not care what going on on dying board and if they chose to go there its up to them ,, the dying boarding is old news i am the new news the ever circulating news ,, i am everything and anything bodybuilding related for the last 9 years 3 years in particular