Author Topic: Star Trek - The Woman from the series and NEW Star Trek series coming 2020  (Read 26003 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
New Star Trek series? I LOVED voyager, from the majestic theme song down to every last episode. For me that show was a classic.

"1"

DS9 had the best theme music

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
You watch TNG today, it still seems fresh and it's held up very well over the years.  That's why it's weird when you see these actors today at an advanced age.

Oddly enough, even though Patrick Stewart was the oldest one in the cast he has held up the best. Still looks the same.

TNG was my favorite of them all. Data and Worf were my favorite characters and I liked that they had a lot of Klingon heavy episodes. Loved the Klingons.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Star Trek The Next Generation Cast Celebrates Patrick Stewart's 80th Birthday In Masks

Patrick Stewart is joined by several of his old Star Trek: The Next Generation castmates as the Picard actor celebrates his 80th birthday.

Of course, the partygoers featured in the above image are from left to right, Worf actor Michael Dorn, Deanna Troi actress Marina Sirtis, Stewart himself, Beverly Crusher actress Gates McFadden, Data actor Brent Spiner and Geordi La Forge actor LeVar Burton. Sirtis and Spiner obviously already reunited with Stewart on Picard, and Data indeed saw the apparent end of his story as his disembodied consciousness was allowed to die after one last meeting with his former captain (Spiner has indicated that he won’t play Data again, but is open to returning to Picard to play another character). Jonathan Frakes also made his way to Picard season 1 but apparently was not available for the party (unless he was simply off-camera, perhaps making some burned tomato pizza).

https://screenrant.com/star-trek-next-generation-photo-patrick-stewart-birthday/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR0p23nZVrljIChvhfMCbK_jji_DoNjjoHYkRFBQD_smzcSGsnKQN1aCkmI

So "brave".  :o

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Star Trek: Lower Decks Episode 1 (for a limited time)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Oddly enough, even though Patrick Stewart was the oldest one in the cast he has held up the best. Still looks the same.

TNG was my favorite of them all. Data and Worf were my favorite characters and I liked that they had a lot of Klingon heavy episodes. Loved the Klingons.

Worf's first wife

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Worf's 2nd wife.

K'Ehleyr and Dax  :-*

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: that woman from star trek
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2020, 08:55:49 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V

Worf's 2nd wife.

K'Ehleyr and Dax  :-*

They really improved Worf's make-up over the years.  Watch the 1st season of TNG, he looks silly.  By the time he was on DS9, it was perfect.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
I always had a thing for Ensign Ro.  I liked her rebellious nature too.  She was supposed to be one of the major players on DS9, but she turned them down.  Had to replace her with Major Kira.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Number One (Rebecca Romijn)

Star Trek: Short Treks Now Streaming on YouTube

Six shorts are streaming for free until August 31

CBS All Access, ViacomCBS’ subscription video on-demand and live streaming service today announced all six shorts in the latest iteration of Star Trek: Short Treks will be available to watch for free until August 31, as part of the campaign in support of the shorts’ Outstanding Short Form Comedy or Drama Series Emmy nomination.

Featuring both live action and animated shorts, Star Trek: Short Treks are approximately 10- to 15-minute stand-alone stories that allow fans to dive deeper into the key themes and characters that fit into Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Picard, and the expanding Star Trek universe.

All six shorts are now available to watch for free on CBS.com, CBS mobile apps and YouTube

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Star Trek: Discovery Season 1 to Air on CBS

The first full season of Star Trek: Discovery makes its broadcast debut in the United States on Thursday, Sept. 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) as a special limited promotional run prior to its third season return on CBS All Access.

The third season of the hit series, starring Sonequa Martin-Green, is scheduled to launch Thursday, Oct. 15 exclusively on CBS All Access, ViacomCBS’ subscription video-on-demand and live streaming service.

https://www.startrek.com/news/star-trek-discovery-season-1-to-air-on-cbs?fbclid=IwAR1I43rgq18bWJPFUS0VsNG7KeUgmZMxeC-XskFh8W5SUPh2W3OzKa-46mY

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Star Trek - The Woman from the series and NEW Star Trek series coming 2020
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »

Big Daddy Caine

• Getbig V
Re: The women from Star trek
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2020, 10:31:27 AM »
Well, was he successful?
Nope,  he pulled out of the race, Barack Obama won the race and he became the US senator from Illinois and the rest is history

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2020, 10:41:58 AM »
Troi was my crush, she still looks decent. She did a few nude scenes before Star Trek, nice tits.

I always watched TNG and DS9 when they came out. A few years ago i watched the entire TNG series from start to finish, it took a long time. So many episodes.

The thing i never noticed until recently, there are a TON of actors that have little one episode roles in TNG. Some were famous at the time and some went on to do other things. Many just had this one shot and didn't make it. When i watched it a few years ago, i would always look up the actors and was surprised by some of the people that were on the show.

TNG has a special place for me, there are so many challenging episodes and the show was ahead of its time a bit.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2020, 06:27:32 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2020, 09:46:36 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2020, 02:25:38 AM »

Who are these

Romulans without ears?
Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2020, 12:07:10 PM »
Who are these

Romulans without ears?

Crew from Discovery. See mirror universe episodes Terra Firma 1 & 2 that aired here a few weeks ago: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12013212/?ref_=ttep_ep9

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2020, 12:10:09 PM »
Crew from Discovery. See mirror universe episodes Terra Firma 1 & 2 that aired here a few weeks ago: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12013212/?ref_=ttep_ep9

I do not watch Discovery nor the Picard-series.

Seems a tad too woke for me.

Kirks fight with Gorn is where it's at for me!
(Gorn was built!)

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2020, 12:17:59 PM »
Best Episode in Star Trucks-History

ARENA

Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2020, 05:40:26 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2020, 07:29:01 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2021, 06:59:02 PM »
Happy birthday to Michelle Forbes, best known to Star Trek fans as Ensign Ro in 8 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. (She also played Dara in the episode "Half a Life.") She was asked to reprise the role on Deep Space Nine but declined, making way for the creation of Kira Nerys.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2021, 10:22:35 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2021, 10:33:50 PM »
Happy birthday to Michelle Forbes, best known to Star Trek fans as Ensign Ro in 8 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation. (She also played Dara in the episode "Half a Life.") She was asked to reprise the role on Deep Space Nine but declined, making way for the creation of Kira Nerys.

Always wanted to clap her cheeks.

And Deanna Troi, she's my Star Trek slut. Would still hit it today. :D