Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 18041 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2021, 06:44:27 AM »
Why should I even give a rats ass about thugs and criminals dying during arrest..

Fck has this country turned into......

https://www.colinflaherty.com/   is the truth and the way

Exactly

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2021, 07:00:58 AM »
I only work with one black CO, and this is gonna sound hard to believe, but he hates inmates more than any other guard in the entire facility.  Mostly because the cons think he's their boy just because they're both black.  You should hear the way this dude talks to them, it's both fucking hilarious and shocking at the same time! LOL!

*inserts Samuel L Jackson meme from Django.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2021, 10:05:09 AM »
I only work with one black CO, and this is gonna sound hard to believe, but he hates inmates more than any other guard in the entire facility.  Mostly because the cons think he's their boy just because they're both black.  You should hear the way this dude talks to them, it's both fucking hilarious and shocking at the same time! LOL!
One reason black prison guards hate other blacks is that they probably have a family member or friends who were hurt or killed by gang violence.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: April 25, 2021, 10:36:20 AM »

deported!
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #230 on: April 25, 2021, 10:52:15 AM »
Chauvin will learn to love taking BBC up his bum ;D
Nah, dude is going to be in the pedo and cop segregation.
Eye for an eye would be a big black dude named bubba kneeing on his neck ;)
A

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2021, 10:55:37 AM »
Nah, dude is going to be in the pedo and cop segregation.
Eye for an eye would be a big black dude named bubba kneeing on his neck ;)

Would Chauvin be allowed to use meth, fentanyl along with everything else Floyd had
in his system?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »
You're right. Shame on me for being logical and expecting anyone to hold Floyd, our savior in Justice, to be partially responsible :)

A major part of the job is dealing with people who aren't cooperative. Jailtime would have been him being held responsible. Dying is not.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2021, 06:26:50 PM »
A major part of the job is dealing with people who aren't cooperative. Jailtime would have been him being held responsible. Dying is not.

All I'm saying this that Floyd might be alive if he didn't resist arrest. The same can be said for most 'police brutality' incidents we hear about .

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2021, 02:48:30 AM »
All I'm saying this that Floyd might be alive if he didn't resist arrest. The same can be said for most 'police brutality' incidents we hear about .
This^

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2021, 11:45:39 AM »
Would Chauvin be allowed to use meth, fentanyl along with everything else Floyd had
in his system?
It is prison, he can get drugs
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2021, 12:29:45 PM »
Why? What does his outcome have to do with theirs?

Simple. Let's say Chauvin's defense attorneys proved Floyd died of a combination of drugs and a bum heart and not as a result of asphyxiation due to having Chauvin's knee pressed into his neck for almost 10 minutes. Then there would be no second degree murder or manslaughter for the other cops to aid and abet.

From everything I've read, the case against these three is going to be harder to prove. For example two of the officers had only been on the job a couple of days prior to the incident. Their defense attorneys are likely to argue their lack of action was a result of poor training or too little training and experience.

What I find interesting is that the prosecution will have to prove once again the reason for Floyd's death.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2021, 12:51:43 PM »

LEO are acting as agents of the state and figures of authority. It is THEIR responsibility to mitigate circumstances. It is literally part of the job.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »
LEO are acting as agents of the state and figures of authority. It is THEIR responsibility to mitigate circumstances. It is literally part of the job.

As citizens, it is our duty to obey orders from LEO and the inability to do this is a HUGE contributor in claims of police brutality.

It's a two-way street man. Why do you think Black people seem to have a hard time listening to the demands of a LEO? I get they may feel scared, but what's the solution?

The majority of police killings that I've seen recently involved suspects that were not obeying LEO. Hard to fault the cops when citizens are not doing what they should be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2021, 02:56:33 PM »
As citizens, it is our duty to obey orders from LEO and the inability to do this is a HUGE contributor in claims of police brutality.

It's a two-way street man. Why do you think Black people seem to have a hard time listening to the demands of a LEO? I get they may feel scared, but what's the solution?

The majority of police killings that I've seen recently involved suspects that were not obeying LEO. Hard to fault the cops when citizens are not doing what they should be.

Sometimes the person not following orders isn't able to because they are mental cases. A (white) man waving a replica handgun was fatally shot by police in a Portland park a few weeks ago. Not saying it's the LEO's fault because he was doing his job and likely couldn't be sure whether it was a real gun or not. But, you have to wonder how it must feel to know you killed someone who was mentally disturbed and as it turned out, unarmed.

To make matters worse. An angry mob formed to demonstrate against the police.   

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2021, 03:27:56 PM »

My brother is a cop. Mitigating circumstances is easier said than done. Like arresting a woman for domestic violence in upstate NY  and while you are cuffing her she turns around and with her free hand she slices your neck with a razor blade. Turns out she had it hidden between her fingers and was just waiting to use it on him. And that example is not uncommon. I'm glad my brother went to a desk job eventually.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2021, 03:48:10 PM »
Mitigating circumstances is easier said than done.

And that was taken into account at trial. Whatever repercussions Floyd deserved did not include being killed. Chauvin was in a position of authority in a profession he pursued. They don't share the blame equally. In most professions, figures of authority are held to higher standards.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2021, 05:11:37 PM »

No, it's not a two way street. People in positions of authority, who are acting as agents of the state are held to higher standards. There are repercussions for not obeying LEO.  That does not justify a situation escalating to murder. There are dozens of repercussions before that.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2021, 05:16:21 PM »
No, it's not a two way street. People in positions of authority, who are acting as agents of the state are held to higher standards. There are repercussions for not obeying LEO.  That does not justify a situation escalating to murder. There are dozens of repercussions before that.

Except for Democrat Party politicians.

Blacks have no respect for anything, which in most instances brings about their demise.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2021, 05:26:31 PM »
Except for Democrat Party politicians.

Blacks have no respect for anything, which in most instances brings about their demise.

Not true on either count.

Repugs only believe in standards depending on which years they hold office.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2021, 05:29:55 PM »
Not true on either count.

Repugs only believe in standards depending on which years they hold office.

Bullshit.

Rapist Biden may possibly be more dishonest than Bathhouse Barry Sotero and I never thought that was even possible.

Time to show the 13% who really runs this country.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2021, 05:35:24 PM »
Bullshit.

Rapist Biden may possibly be more dishonest than Bathhouse Barry Sotero and I never thought that was even possible.

Time to show the 13% who really runs this country.

But neither comes close to Killary, right?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2021, 05:40:38 PM »
But neither comes close to Killary, right?

Hillary, Bathhouse Barry, Kamala, Stacey Abrams, Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Whoopi Goldberg are all the same.

They couldn’t tell the truth if the future of America depended on it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2021, 05:52:33 PM »
Disappointing to see so many getbiggers eager to lick the boots of their police overlord masters.  Sad!

disappointing for you to side with wild animals

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2021, 06:56:37 PM »
Do you think Floyd would be alive today if he had not resisted arrest?

Why do you think the blacks have such a hard time obeying LEO?

Why do you think in just about every recent event involving police the criminal suspect was black and resisting arrest?

Surely the police must be arresting mexicans, whites, Asians, etc.

Why is it that blacks kill more blacks themselves, but they're not out there doing any protesting about it?