Author Topic: Ontario on House Arrest.  (Read 9487 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Ontario on House Arrest.
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2021, 09:26:08 AM »
My man Vince using his power to keep shit correct.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2021, 09:46:52 AM »

You wouldn't last 1 week in in the United States.  The minute you run your mouth at a few of us coffees, they will beat the living shit out of your racist ass.  You're kid would be bullied and ridiculed, and our housing laws would prohibit you from renting out the leaky roof shitholes you have in Maple Syrup. 

You also need to realize the you are not of pure Caucasian blood.  You are the afterbirth of Rocky Balboa after going 10 rounds with Apollo Creed and a Spider Monkey with hepatitis B

Vince it is very nice of you to give Matt permission to enter this country.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2021, 09:48:47 AM »

You wouldn't last 1 week in in the United States.  The minute you run your mouth at a few of us coffees, they will beat the living shit out of your racist ass.  You're kid would be bullied and ridiculed, and our housing laws would prohibit you from renting out the leaky roof shitholes you have in Maple Syrup. 

You also need to realize the you are not of pure Caucasian blood.  You are the afterbirth of Rocky Balboa after going 10 rounds with Apollo Creed and a Spider Monkey with hepatitis B
So, you are admitting that blacks are violent savages?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2021, 09:55:08 AM »

Low impulse control and violent?
So, you're admitting that that's the standard procedure for coffees?

What a civilized bunch.

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2021, 10:03:01 AM »

No I think he meant the fictional character of Apollo Creed was a trained fighting machine and if real, almost 50 years after his introduction to society, he wouldn't take kindly to Matt's disrespect.

Also its Spider Rico, not spider monkey. Common mistake though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2021, 10:04:12 AM »

Towards racists like Matt...it would be a matter of time before he approached one of us and spouted on with his long winded speeches about white supremacy followed by calling them either  schvoogie or a street ape...at that time he would be pounded into mashed potatoes😃
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2021, 10:06:06 AM »
Vince it is very nice of you to give Matt permission to enter this country.

🤣
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2021, 10:10:13 AM »

Towards racists like Matt...it would be a matter of time before he approached one of us and spouted on with his long winded speeches about white supremacy followed by calling them either  schvoogie or a street ape...at that time he would be pounded into mashed potatoes😃
Oh, blacks are only violent to racists, got it.  There must be a lot of racists in South Chicago.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2021, 10:36:55 AM »
No I think he meant the fictional character of Apollo Creed was a trained fighting machine and if real, almost 50 years after his introduction to society, he wouldn't take kindly to Matt's disrespect.

Fucking funny stuff!!  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2021, 12:19:13 PM »

I'm "unemployable" for the same reasons YOU are unemployable. Because we BOTH say things online that WOULD get any White person fired.

Bullshit.  As if you have gone to an interview and they pulled out a folder and go.. "oh by the way three years ago on canadiancucks.com you said this.... then on this site here, you said this...."

If you are unemployable it has more to do with your retarded mindset and laziness than it does with anything you type.  You just have no desire to be anything but a lazy lay about and absent father.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2021, 12:56:21 PM »

Blacks are truly privileged. If whites behaved as blacks it would never be tolerated, because more is expected of whites. Whites can't even articulate bigotry, blacks can behave in bigoted and racist ways and it's tolerated to a certain extent. Imagine if 15,000 blacks were raped by whites each year vs 0-10 whites by blacks instead of what we see in the statistics. What would happen?

Though is the True Romance thing true? That Italians, especially the swarthy sicilians have considerable black admixture?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2021, 01:23:56 PM »
Blacks are truly privileged. If whites behaved as blacks it would never be tolerated, because more is expected of whites. Whites can't even articulate bigotry, blacks can behave in bigoted and racist ways and it's tolerated to a certain extent. Imagine if 15,000 blacks were raped by whites each year vs 0-10 whites by blacks instead of what we see in the statistics. What would happen?

Though is the True Romance thing true? That Italians, especially the swarthy sicilians have considerable black admixture?

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2021, 02:00:02 PM »

HAhahahaaa!!  I swear to God - at this rate I'm gonna end up with a 'I Dave D' T-shirt (no h0mo) ;D ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2021, 03:00:34 PM »
HAhahahaaa!!  I swear to God - at this rate I'm gonna end up with a 'I Dave D' T-shirt (no h0mo) ;D ;D
You and Dave have both been on a roll as of late.....I laugh my ass off because of you crazy fucks.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2021, 03:16:28 PM »
Who cares? It's just Canada, it's not like it's a real country.

Actually don't read this post.
If you are actually thinking of moving to the states then let me tell you stay in Canada, it's the best country ever!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2021, 06:22:00 PM »

You and Dave have both been on a roll as of late.....I laugh my ass off because of you crazy fucks.  ;D

Bless you both.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2021, 07:41:00 PM »
Oh, blacks are only violent to racists, got it.  There must be a lot of racists in South Chicago.

I spend a lot of time in the south side of Chicago.

Then again, I’m not accepting of the way of life of the useless 13%.

Mattricia, it is like a famous 20th century philosopher once said:

“You got to know when to hold ‘em.
Know when to fold ‘em.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to run.”

Goodrum is right, if you ever left your mom’s house and tried to fit into society you wouldn’t last a month.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2021, 02:34:52 AM »
I spend a lot of time in the south side of Chicago.

Then again, I’m not accepting of the way of life of the useless 13%.

Mattricia, it is like a famous 20th century philosopher once said:

“You got to know when to hold ‘em.
Know when to fold ‘em.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to run.”

Goodrum is right, if you ever left your mom’s house and tried to fit into society you wouldn’t last a month.
I haven't lived in my mom's house since 18.  I have lived in several states, cities, small towns and rural areas so I don't know what you are talking about.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2021, 07:14:16 AM »
Humble Narcy is a citizen on the world and could fit in most societies without problem.

He's a great bloke, just like Matty, Wes and Soul C.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2021, 08:13:48 AM »

I actually found a video demonstrating what would happen if Matt came to America....imagine him being the walrus

A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2021, 08:36:24 AM »

If Matt were to move to Greenville, SC the first thing he would do is get a concealed weapon permit. That changes the "beat down" dynamics markedly.

That being said, South Carolina is actually the least racist place I have ever lived. Matt would find that he would become color blind after a while. He would then concentrate on becoming the world's best power lifter at 165 pounds.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2021, 08:43:10 AM »
Humble Narcy is a citizen on the world and could fit in most societies without problem.

He's a great bloke, just like Matty, Wes and Soul C.

I’m talking about Matt Canning.

I have no idea who Humble Narcissist is or what his opinion is on the matter.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2021, 10:21:17 AM »
I’m talking about Matt Canning.

I have no idea who Humble Narcissist is or what his opinion is on the matter.
You responded to my post.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2021, 10:44:57 AM »

If Matt were to move to Greenville, SC the first thing he would do is get a concealed weapon permit. That changes the "beat down" dynamics markedly.

That being said, South Carolina is actually the least racist place I have ever lived. Matt would find that he would become color blind after a while. He would then concentrate on becoming the world's best power lifter at 165 pounds.

Not immediately....takes a while for a foreigner to get approved.  Even if he got a gun, I don't think an incel like Matt have what it takes to shoot anyone.   He seems to always tries to talk his way out of a situation and his behavior would likely be the same on the streets.   He would be one seriously dead cracker going up against black folks.   

He also thinks that his white supremacist friends would back him up.....nope.  More likely end up getting raped in the shower ala American History X

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »
You responded to my post.

He doesn’t know you.

As a narcissist I know this is a blow to your ego, but you need to move on.