Author Topic: Celebrities make a stand for COVID vaccines on TV special  (Read 2413 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Celebrities make a stand for COVID vaccines on TV special
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 07:35:02 AM »
Can you imagine taking anything that a 50 year politician, Biden, and a 50 year bureaucrat, Fauci, say at face value?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 07:42:30 AM »
Die bishes!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 08:17:02 AM »
Can you imagine taking anything that a 50 year politician, Biden, and a 50 year bureaucrat, Fauci, say at face value?

Libatards will.
K

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 09:50:41 AM »
Some even lift.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-lin-manuel-miranda-jennifer-lopez-anthony-fauci-faith-hill-20566e45ea06db8c9e651e91f5efc6d5

More "Sellebrities" as in they've long since sold out including (if they ever had one) their soul.  I hope they Covid up and go the way of the Dodo real soon along with Fauci. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 09:56:14 AM »
This thread is not to be confused with the punchable face thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2021, 09:57:07 AM »
This thread is not to be confused with the punchable face thread.

;D FTW  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2021, 10:07:08 AM »
I gurantee not a single one of them has had the shot.
But their virtue signalling is just as good as the shot.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2021, 10:39:37 AM »
Worldwide COVID-19 death toll tops a staggering 3 million

According to the CDC, only 6% of those deaths came strictly from covid.    The remaining 94% came with co-morbidities such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc.    The way deaths have been tabulated is designed to exaggerate the numbers.   Go figure.

F-Off Celebrities!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2021, 06:26:02 AM »
Diabetic gets Vaccine and he is still F'up.  What's the point?

How about a blood transfusion with a teen with an immune system that wiped the virus out in hours.  That's too easy and produces no real revenues. Give the kid scholarship money or a free college ride for 2 yrs for his plasma.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 06:54:58 AM »

According to the CDC, only 6% of those deaths came strictly from covid.    The remaining 94% came with co-morbidities such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc.    The way deaths have been tabulated is designed to exaggerate the numbers.   Go figure.

F-Off Celebrities!

You my friend, are correct-o-mundo!  And fuck the selebrities and all cucktards to Hades. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2021, 08:14:22 AM »

But their virtue signalling is just as good as the shot.

EXACTLY!!! This is nothing but political pap.

Why is it that NONE of them (including Fauci) were exhorting the wonders of the vaccines just six or seven months ago?

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2021, 08:54:49 AM »

You know, when government and major institutions have violated our trust so much and so often that the above reply is to be expected in the thread such as this, one would think that at least someone in these institutions ought to have the insight to realize that maybe they've dome something to loose public trust and that they ought to do more to earn it back. Instead, they simply double-down with more propaganda.

Our government and large scale institutions are no longer worthy of any trust, let alone respect.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 08:59:58 AM »
I remember having a discussion with a friend of mine some years ago about the MSM. I made the comment that the MSM is so derided by much of the public that one would think that at least someone within it would have the introspection to realize that maybe its something they are doing to create that derision in the first place!

My friend replied the liberals lack insight. That they are like mentally ill people in this respect. Both liberals and mentally ill people lack insight (what I called introspection).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2021, 10:00:52 AM »
I remember having a discussion with a friend of mine some years ago about the MSM. I made the comment that the MSM is so derided by much of the public that one would think that at least someone within it would have the introspection to realize that maybe its something they are doing to create that derision in the first place!

My friend replied the liberals lack insight. That they are like mentally ill people in this respect. Both liberals and mentally ill people lack insight (what I called introspection).

I don’t think they care. They’re just trying to pimp a narrative and figure they’ll get most of the people to buy into their bullshit... and they’re right.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2021, 10:04:34 AM »
Hollywood is so wrapped up in their own groupthink cocoon that they still believe any thinking person gives a shit what they say, let alone having it impact them a decision.

Same for athletes.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2021, 10:07:32 AM »

F-Off Celebrities!

Jim Jordan has been getting all kinds of props for his recent grilling of Fauci. But he was at best controlled opposition. When Fauci brought up these numbers Jordan completely agreed with him.

It was very disheartening to watch as someone who diagnosed the scam over a year ago:

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2021, 10:10:25 AM »
Another thing that pisses me off is they keep letting Fauci get away with his flip-flop on masks. He says that he didn’t want people wearing masks early because it might lead to a shortage for medical personnel.

Was there also a shortage on bandannas, running gaiters, scarves and cloth which would could’ve been used to make homemade masks?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2021, 10:44:11 AM »
Another thing that pisses me off is they keep letting Fauci get away with his flip-flop on masks. He says that he didn’t want people wearing masks early because it might lead to a shortage for medical personnel.

Was there also a shortage on bandannas, running gaiters, scarves and cloth which would could’ve been used to make homemade masks?

read this bollocks about the video of Fauci saying masks were useless
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-fauci-outdated-video-masks-idUSKBN26T2TR

"Video shows Fauci’s remarks at early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic when masks were not yet recommended by the government. As of the publishing of this check, Fauci recommends the use of face masks."

So the USAs leading virologist changes his mind about the effectiveness of masks after the government changed its stance on it????

I thought he was advising the fucking government?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2021, 01:02:59 PM »
It’s all theater. People I know who work for big banks are getting called  back to their offices. Do you think the gods of the financial establishment are calling people back because they think this is winding down or because they know it?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2021, 01:43:45 PM »
Why the fuck would anyone listen to a celebrity about anything?

It blows my mind that people think there is some value in what they say.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2021, 02:01:11 PM »
It's all bullshit- masks, vaccinations, the Covid death count. Just a trial run at societal control. Even PubMed, the government health research website, showed masks are useless, in November 2020.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

If you buy into this fantasy world, you deserve to be slaughtered as a lamb.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2021, 02:17:37 PM »
A must read.^