Author Topic: lol @ Mitt Romney  (Read 641 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
lol @ Mitt Romney
« on: January 17, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »
"I can't prove the world is getting warmer, but based on what I've read it's getting warmer. And number two I think humans contribute to that"

"I will insist on a military so powerful, no one would ever think of challenging it"

"yes I would've signed the national defence act"

:D

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: lol @ Mitt Romney
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 05:57:11 PM »
And, what exactly is wrong with any of those statements.  And why oppose a New World Order?  You think those shiek bumfucks in the middle east should have the autonomy to run their countries?  :P

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 05:57:32 PM »
"I can't prove the world is getting warmer, but based on what I've read it's getting warmer. And number two I think humans contribute to that"

"I will insist on a military so powerful, no one would ever think of challenging it"

"yes I would've signed the national defence act"

:D

the second two are good things, the first he should have just kept his mouth shut.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 06:51:18 PM »
And, what exactly is wrong with any of those statements.  And why oppose a New World Order?  You think those shiek bumfucks in the middle east should have the autonomy to run their countries?  :P
x 1,000,000

but romney is a slave to polls, he doesnt have any conviction, he just wants to be in office

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 10:32:08 PM »

The NDAA gives the federal government the right to imprison any American indefinitely. Stuff like that is what the American revolution was fought over. Our founders took their "Englishman's rights" very seriously.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »
the second two are good things, the first he should have just kept his mouth shut.

the "second two" are better  ::)

first he doesn't even know is the world getting warmer, which it isn't and then he goes blaming humans for it :D (pro depopulation program), and then he wants super military from the same reasons as north korea.

and the third, the ndaa martial law supports the insanity above. there is NO good things mentioned there

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »
The NDAA gives the federal government the right to imprison any American indefinitely. Stuff like that is what the American revolution was fought over. Our founders took their "Englishman's rights" very seriously.

The second two are good.some people clearly have shit for brains.