Author Topic: Fox News Panel Unanimously Agree: GOP Can't Win in 2012 w/o Ron Paul's Support  (Read 3019 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

This is what will happen and the last laugh will be on all the idiots who treated Paul and his supporters with disdain the whole time. You think his supporters will go to any other candidate after the way theyve been treated? The GOP would rather self destruct then change their stubborn ways so they only have themselves to blame for another Obama term.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I heard what sounded like Rollins say they can't win without the young voters who support Ron Paul. 

To say the nominee cannot win without Ron Paul's support is absurd.  He's not even going to support the nominee.  lol  In fact, it would not surprise me if he left the Republican Party and joined Gary Johnson when the election is over. 

Also, I wouldn't even let him speak at the convention after his "golden rule" comments at yesterday's SC debate.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
I heard what sounded like Rollins say they can't win without the young voters who support Ron Paul. 

To say the nominee cannot win without Ron Paul's support is absurd.  He's not even going to support the nominee.  lol  In fact, it would not surprise me if he left the Republican Party and joined Gary Johnson when the election is over. 

Also, I wouldn't even let him speak at the convention after his "golden rule" comments at yesterday's SC debate.   

See what I mean. You people would rather self destruct and it will be the Republican party downfall again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
See what I mean. You people would rather self destruct and it will be the Republican party downfall again.

lol.  Not sure who "you people" are, because I don't participate in the primaries and don't belong to any party, but the Republican Party should not let someone who might be worse than Obama on national defense speak at the convention. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Here is the problem - Ron Paul's zealots are just as bad as obamabots.   Say anything negative about the guy whatsoever and they melt down and call names and attack attack attack  

Yes the GOP needs to treat him better, I agree, but at the same time Ron Paul fanatics need to stop the endless bs as well.

Its a mutual thing IMHO.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Here is the problem - Ron Paul's zealots are just as bad as obamabots.   Say anything negative about the guy whatsoever and they melt down and call names and attack attack attack  

Yes the GOP needs to treat him better, I agree, but at the same time Ron Paul fanatics need to stop the endless bs as well.

Its a mutual thing IMHO.    

Absolute truth. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Its a mutual thing IMHO.    

Dude, you ever read any of your posts? Lol I was critical of him this last debate and will be again when he fucks up but we as supporters have eaten way more then our fair share of bullshit from his detractors and so I think pretty easy to see why responses are the way they are sometimes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude, you ever read any of your posts? Lol I was critical of him this last debate and will be again when fucks up but we as supporters have eaten way more then our fair share of bullshit from his detractors and so I think pretty easy why responses are the way they are sometimes.

I was not referring to you at all.   

I was talking about the general state of politics.   Over at FR is likes a mass suicide watch between the traction RP gets and the fact that it looks likely mittens will get the nomination.  Its ridiculous.   

Its like a Jim Jones situation over there and some of the rp zealots are doing the same thing, that being, promising they will stay home and give obama a second term unless they get everything they want.  and in all fairness, many of the religious right are doing the same thing over romney.  Its like a hostage situation or a situation where you have a little kid holding his breath unless he gets his way. 

Like i have said millions of times, RP in the primary, A B O in the general.   I hate mittens and think he will give me many fits, however, relative to obama - give me a fucking break.   I'll take a 4/10 out of -10/10 any day.   I wont be happy about it, but it is a logical and rational decision that needs to be made. 

RP is by far my favorite, but I am realistic as to the situation. 

And yes, the GOP needs RP voters!   But RP fanatics need to realize that just because someone does not fit 10/10 on policies, that is not reason to sit home given how bad obama is if RP does not win. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
I was not referring to you at all.  

I was talking about the general state of politics.   Over at FR is likes a mass suicide watch between the traction RP gets and the fact that it looks likely mittens will get the nomination.  Its ridiculous.  

Its like a Jim Jones situation over there and some of the rp zealots are doing the same thing, that being, promising they will stay home and give obama a second term unless they get everything they want.  and in all fairness, many of the religious right are doing the same thing over romney.  Its like a hostage situation or a situation where you have a little kid holding his breath unless he gets his way.  

Like i have said millions of times, RP in the primary, A B O in the general.   I hate mittens and think he will give me many fits, however, relative to obama - give me a fucking break.   I'll take a 4/10 out of -10/10 any day.   I wont be happy about it, but it is a logical and rational decision that needs to be made.  

RP is by far my favorite, but I am realistic as to the situation.  

And yes, the GOP needs RP voters!   But RP fanatics need to realize that just because someone does not fit 10/10 on policies, that is not reason to sit home given how bad obama is if RP does not win.  

You make a valid point and I too have a problem with giving the nomination to Obama by refusing to offer support to another R candidate. But whos left?

Santorum? No way. Perry? Hes toast anyway. Gingrich? Good talker but too much baggage. That leaves Romney, hes been very respectful but I havent heard anything concrete, its all Obama type talk. His stance on NDAA is terrible, he supported the bailouts, he stated several times he isnt interested in the Federal Reserve, expand military presence overseas, etc... I just don't see how those two, (Romney/Obama) are much different in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe some smaller issue stuff would be different but not by much. Maybe thats why a lot of people dont seem so threatened to see Obama in again if it means the Republican party finally recognizes that they need to change big time if they want to attract more supporters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree!   I   H  A  T  E Romney, but if its him or Obama, one of those two is going to be the next potus.

But here is how I think. 

Obama = 100% shit.  2nd term is guaranteed to be 100% shit. 

Mittens = probably 100% shit, but there is still a distant possibility he can do the right thing. 

So for me I am voting for A B O is its not RP based on that sliver of possibility all the while knowing I am likely to be dissappointed many times over. 

Here is the other thing - as bad as boehner is, do you really want pelosi back?  If enough people stay home, the demos will take back the house and keep the senate and we get Obama first two years all over again.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the repubs will get romney cause they've been told by the news and radio hosts, for a month straight, that romney is the inevitable choice.

They've accepted it now.  He's going to be just as douchy as John Kerry in the general election, we all know it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
fucking what a dumbshit BB is ::)  upset over the golden rule... oooooh...

Let's all pitch in and buy BB a dozen "I'm an asshole and proud neocon" T-shirts with matching caps.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
LOL @ the GOP fumbling for a decent candidate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
fucking what a dumbshit BB is ::)  upset over the golden rule... oooooh...

Let's all pitch in and buy BB a dozen "I'm an asshole and proud neocon" T-shirts with matching caps.

I wear XXL.  Thank you.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL @ the GOP fumbling for a decent candidate.

LOL you gay stalking freak.   Mittens and RP are already tied with your messiah.   What does that say? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Gay projections = indication of impending meltdown.

We getting the little photoshop pic posting spree next?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Gay projections = indication of impending meltdown.

We getting the little photoshop pic posting spree next?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Here we go... the little shut in is starting to get on his roll....

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
lol.  Not sure who "you people" are, because I don't participate in the primaries and don't belong to any party, but the Republican Party should not let someone who might be worse than Obama on national defense speak at the convention. 

Because starting another war with Iran would be great for our military and the defense of this nation. 

::)
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Because starting another war with Iran would be great for our military and the defense of this nation. 

::)

What does that have to do with whether Ron Paul should speak at the convention?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

To say the nominee cannot win without Ron Paul's support is absurd.  He's not even going to support the nominee.  lol  In fact, it would not surprise me if he left the Republican Party and joined Gary Johnson when the election is over.  

???

What's wrong with this?

Matthew 7:12
New International Version (NIV)

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
???

What's wrong with this?

Matthew 7:12
New International Version (NIV)

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

Nothing is wrong with Matthew 7:12. 

It's wrong to say that the U.S. was attacked on 911 because we did something to deserve it.  It's wrong to put the U.S. on the same level with terrorists.  Nothing the U.S. did before 9/11 invokes Mat 7:12.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Nothing is wrong with Matthew 7:12. 

It's wrong to say that the U.S. was attacked on 911 because we did something to deserve it.  It's wrong to put the U.S. on the same level with terrorists.  Nothing the U.S. did before 9/11 invokes Mat 7:12.

Not deserve it but should have expected it due IN PART because of interfering where it's not necessary to do so. Yes there will be fanatics regardless if our actions but interfering in that part of the world increases the threat. It does not help. If we continue to ignore that part of it, it we continue to be at our detriment. Wolfowitz even stated this as a fact.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Barry must be beaten.......SCOAMF: Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Barry must be beaten.......SCOAMF: Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

Obama is a clear and present danger to this nation.