Author Topic: Classic Pic  (Read 35915 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Classic Pic
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
After reading the first five chapters of Arnold's book, it is hard to believe him and Joe Weider didn't have an "arrangement " when he first came to the states with Joe footing the bill.  Something about that relationship just doesn't sit well..... ???
the 60minutes interviewer pretty owned arnold into oblivion when she suggested he is gay / had gay tendencies as a teen. Obviously it's another part of what arnold is keeping secret ; he sucked some old men cocks dry at the very begining to get his steroids and move to america, to settle and survive there in the first times.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 05:15:22 PM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 05:18:49 PM »
They knew Joe Gold was

they knew Jim Morris was too.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 07:03:37 PM »
Your a weirdo!, this is commonly known information, it has been in the public domain for over 30 years -  the photographer was openly gay, and the magazine the photos were published in was a gay magazine.  Are you angry because other people don't approve of your homosexual lifestyle.

Another expert on cock. What was his name?

THE BEEF

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 12:35:59 AM »
Another expert on cock. What was his name? --> THE BEEF

HA HA Self Ownership
V

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 12:45:56 AM »
I doubt Arnold would pose nude for the Gays!

Holy shit I didnt know this! Really not shopped??

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 02:19:02 AM »
Not Shopped, In 1977 Arnold Schwarzenegger posed nude for the GAY magazine "After Dark".  "Musclebound for Glory" was a feature article in the February 1977 issue, , Arnie was the cover model.  Arnold had a lot of rich gay friends who helped him out a lot in his early career.  ;) ;) ;)
V

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 03:02:35 AM »
HA HA Self Ownership

Grow up.

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 03:03:44 AM »
Nudes of Arnold.   :o

:P

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 03:08:11 AM »
Not Shopped, In 1977 Arnold Schwarzenegger posed nude for the GAY magazine "After Dark".  "Musclebound for Glory" was a feature article in the February 1977 issue, , Arnie was the cover model.  Arnold had a lot of rich gay friends who helped him out a lot in his early career.  ;) ;) ;)

So, he had gay friends . . . THE BEEF has gay friends. Just because Arnold had gay acquaintances implies he had ( to quote that other asshole ) m4m encounters??? You know nothing ( period. ) However, you sure do have a lot of pics of Arnold s cock on your hard drive.

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 03:09:44 AM »
I wish Arnolds cock was hard in the pics, like the rest of him.  sigh..

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 03:12:55 AM »
THE BEEF loves it when a a beautiful woman says cock. Get back on that board soon.

THE BEEF

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2012, 03:13:48 AM »
THE BEEF loves it when a a beautiful woman says cock. Get back on that board soon.

THE BEEF
Cock, beautiful cock... :P

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2012, 03:35:58 AM »
Paris is gay, but did he ever do G4P, besides the artistic stuff he did with his husband/boyfriend ? Paris carried himself like a real pro. Just happened to be gay

Joe Gold, did he use his gym like other "sponsors', ed connors, I think.. Or was he just a normal guy that was gay?

Fuck, nothing surprises me anymore, but when you grow up believing certain things, you just wanna say "say it aint so.." For example, I never thought much of the pumping iron pic on the bed, but now... :-\

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2012, 04:30:10 AM »
arnold clearly had gay tendencies in pumping iron... he definitely sucked cock in his youth

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2012, 04:52:27 AM »
arnold clearly had gay tendencies in pumping iron... he definitely sucked cock in his youth

You sure do have interesting fantasies.

THE BEEF

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2012, 05:46:54 AM »
Paris is gay, but did he ever do G4P, besides the artistic stuff he did with his husband/boyfriend ? Paris carried himself like a real pro. Just happened to be gay

Joe Gold, did he use his gym like other "sponsors', ed connors, I think.. Or was he just a normal guy that was gay?

Fuck, nothing surprises me anymore, but when you grow up believing certain things, you just wanna say "say it aint so.." For example, I never thought much of the pumping iron pic on the bed, but now... :-\

Oh brother!  This news is so old it is barely worth mentioning anymore: long ago in the time before the internet Paris did G4P via the Advocate (a gay magazine) Classified advertisements.  Eventually, he admitted it and turned the page; he moved on.  The point it is why would you (or anyone) be so clueless or surprised by this?  Do you really think these guys are getting huge on drugs, oiling up, and flexing "for the ladies"? ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 06:21:14 AM »
How amusing!  Fortunately, we are not in court, and I don't need evidence because I am not trying to convince anyone of anything.  That said, you appear to suffer from a form of epistemological solipsism; "if I don't know about it, it doesn't exist."  Alas, a world does exist beyond your field of vision.  Including a world where roided young muscle men with little money trade access to their bodies with usually older men in exchange for cash and other favors. :-[
Plausible deniability.    ;D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »
Oh brother!  This news is so old it is barely worth mentioning anymore: long ago in the time before the internet Paris did G4P via the Advocate (a gay magazine) Classified advertisements.  Eventually, he admitted it and turned the page; he moved on.  The point it is why would you (or anyone) be so clueless or surprised by this?  Do you really think these guys are getting huge on drugs, oiling up, and flexing "for the ladies"? ::)
ok. Wut about his other question. And keep in mind I was in the heart of Venice in the 80s n 90s. Gotta admit I looked very good n big n not fat for a natty n always got compliments from the pros, n now I know why!!!  But I must have been sooooo fucking naive!  I remember one night I'm doing preachers, I always withe worked out at 10 am or 10 pm.  Anyway this old man who was always at the gym, god knows if he even really worked out, he was really skinny. He comes up n asks me if he can take pix of me.  I was naive n kind of flattered but at the same time I was like, wtf?  Then he says he'll give me a hundred bucks to go to his appt to take photos n then I politely declined. He never asked me again I don't think even tho I saw him regularly.  Maybe that's a signal that if the kid or guy doesn't jump on it he isn't in the know or isn't in a desperate broke situation?

Anyway wut about joe gold? Did he use world as his pimping station?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2012, 07:06:01 AM »

No it doesn't bother me at all, Paris is gay, and was/is a celebrity within the community, wasn't he ?

It was surprising though due to perhaps me being naïve, that andreas cahling and nubret had a sponsor, Paco Arce and other things that have come up in internet age.
And yes, I did think these guys did it for themselves and ladies as a kid, reading about the weider lifestyle. I now know of the schmoe existence.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »
Jim still looks great.

From IA, at age 77

Don't ask me why he is naked.

Ask Bay

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2012, 07:14:07 AM »
bob paris is a very handsome guy, u gotta be a bit envious of his facial features at times

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2012, 07:15:13 AM »
No it doesn't bother me at all, Paris is gay, and was/is a celebrity within the community, wasn't he ?

It was surprising though due to perhaps me being naïve, that andreas cahling and nubret had a sponsor, Paco Arce and other things that have come up in internet age.
And yes, I did think these guys did it for themselves and ladies as a kid, reading about the weider lifestyle. I now know of the schmoe existence.
i must be coming late to the party.  Elaborate on cahling n nubret?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2012, 07:18:28 AM »
i must be coming late to the party.  Elaborate on cahling n nubret?

Oh brother?  Here we go again...!  ::)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2012, 07:19:42 AM »
the 60minutes interviewer pretty owned arnold into oblivion when she suggested he is gay / had gay tendencies as a teen. Obviously it's another part of what arnold is keeping secret ; he sucked some old men cocks dry at the very begining to get his steroids and move to america, to settle and survive there in the first times.

every 1 has gay tendencies as a teen you idiot

No 1 is 100% gay or straight, and the teenage years are a time when you learn and discover what you are