Author Topic: Aspiring doctor brain-dead after friends pushed him into lake  (Read 1041 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Aspiring doctor brain-dead after friends pushed him into lake
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2024, 01:37:56 PM »
they are more dense.....

They certainly are  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2024, 01:39:15 PM »
You knew Corn Pop?

Ha.

Another darkly funny thing that I remember from my youth was the "Don't Dis Your Sis" / "Whirlpooling" phenomenon that happen in the late 80's, 90's. That was this thing where a posse of Black or Hispanic guys would pin a girl to the side of the city pool(s) and feel them up, etc.... Well every once and awhile, usually in the black areas, a girl would escape by swimming out to the middle or deep end of the pool.

It didn't strike me till years later that those girls didn't escape by luck, or change of heart, but by the sheer fact that most black dudes can't swim.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2024, 10:32:52 PM »
dindu swimming dysfunction of peace

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2024, 01:26:34 AM »
People not knowing how to swim blows my mind.
It takes a whole hour to learn.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2024, 01:29:52 AM »
You knew Corn Pop?

"Ole Cornpop was a bad dude man!!  He used to feel my hairy legs man"!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2024, 04:07:17 AM »
People not knowing how to swim blows my mind.

If you grew up in a city you would understand. No one but no one had a pool. No lakes and no oceans too. I learned how to swim when I was about 13 in a YMCA. Then I was just barely able to swim.

As an adult I had to practice like mad to teach myself so I could pass the swimming section of my time in Fort Dix and Seagirt military base. I know for a swimmer this is a joke but doing all the laps, life saving drills, survival drills and treading water was hard for me. They had us tread water for 30 minutes. I know for a swimmer it's nothing but wow I thought I would die.  The black guys started screaming trying to grab people. I went to the bottom of the pool so they couldn't grab me. When the weeks in the pool training was over a lot of the white guys were mocking the blacks.  I never forgot what one black guy said, "The  fighting part of training was coming and I'm going to make a lot of white boys cry."

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2024, 05:46:07 AM »
It's a scientific fact that colored folk lack buoyancy.

It's not from the food. Watermelons float easily.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2024, 06:48:03 AM »

If you grew up in a city you would understand. No one but no one had a pool. No lakes and no oceans too. I learned how to swim when I was about 13 in a YMCA. Then I was just barely able to swim.

As an adult I had to practice like mad to teach myself so I could pass the swimming section of my time in Fort Dix and Seagirt military base. I know for a swimmer this is a joke but doing all the laps, life saving drills, survival drills and treading water was hard for me. They had us tread water for 30 minutes. I know for a swimmer it's nothing but wow I thought I would die.  The black guys started screaming trying to grab people. I went to the bottom of the pool so they couldn't grab me. When the weeks in the pool training was over a lot of the white guys were mocking the blacks.  I never forgot what one black guy said, "The  fighting part of training was coming and I'm going to make a lot of white boys cry."

I grew up in a city, but the schools would regularly take us for swimming lessons so basically everyone had enough lessons to be able to go from non swimmer to being able to try to take a life guard test if you were fit enough and wanted to.

Black kids had the exact same number of lessons as everyone else and at least half of them still never managed to learn to swim.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2024, 08:34:21 AM »
Stranger than not swimming is seing teens being good enough to swim in competitions but unable to do it at the sea (beach), where salt and ondulation makes flotation much easier.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2024, 08:47:05 AM »
Stranger than not swimming is seing teens being good enough to swim in competitions but unable to do it at the sea (beach), where salt and ondulation makes flotation much easier.

um... waves?

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2024, 11:01:27 AM »
Life sucks and then you die

falco

• Getbig V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2024, 02:17:27 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

YMCA