Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17017 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2024, 02:13:23 PM »
You admitted to cockdocking in hairy hot dog bun during a gangbang, spend money routinely just to stand around other naked guys all swinging their erections like lightsabers, and were actively saying you wanted a threesome with a black dude.

Getting you to gay isn't really a stretch.
Y

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2024, 03:00:47 PM »
You admitted to cockdocking in hairy hot dog bun during a gangbang, spend money routinely just to stand around other naked guys all swinging their erections like lightsabers, and were actively saying you wanted a threesome with a black dude.

Are you suggesting the only “stretch” of the imagination would be DJ’s rear end, when the brotha from the gang bang turns the eggplant lose on him? I could imagine DJ professing his Germanic superiority while Reggie is throwing all 135 pounds of him around.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2024, 03:10:07 PM »

i'm lazer focused on looking at the slim sexy female as my drive for a slim sexy female is immense so i do not even see anything round me during that time

i would have been a great sniper as my intense lazer like honing in on her hot ass is perfect for a sniper

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2024, 03:11:17 PM »
i'm lazer focused on looking at the slim sexy female as my drive for a slim sexy female is immense so i do not even see anything round me during that time

i would have been a great sniper as my intense lazer like honing in on her hot ass is perfect for a sniper

You outside a Kindergarten?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2024, 03:11:52 PM »
Are you suggesting the only “stretch” of the imagination would be DJ’s rear end, when the brotha from the gang bang turns the eggplant lose on him? I could imagine DJ professing his Germanic superiority while Reggie is throwing all 135 pounds of him around.

hahahahaha. What I'm suggesting, VP, is that when BigRo posted this pic from another dimension the other day, it was really a pic of dj's asshole after he "met" reggie:

:)

Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2024, 04:53:00 PM »
Good evening,

I don’t think Matt is avoiding his child support, I do think he loves his kids and is being committed to being as good as a father as he can be BUT he has become what he hates as he’s raising his kids in a broken home (this is the plight of the AA community).

You do bring up an interesting point about his lack of a traditional job preventing his children receiving the full amount deserved but if Matt is set up as a LLC and he pays himself as a property manager then the slander is unwarranted.

Matt will you post a copy of your most recent tax returns to dispel this nonsense?

I'm open to posting whatever is considered reasonable evidence.

I think acquiring piles of cash is more effective than posting tax documents that can be forged. Consider: Jane has resorted to saying I am holding onto somebody else's cash...LOL.

I mean, really - who let's someone hold $2,700 of their cash for two weeks?  ???

See, Jane knows the cash is legit, so her argument just gets more desperate.

I believe I once said I would be willing to verify $100K of my net worth in a way that could be reasonably accepted by anyone [beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT].

I prove all my claims. I'm not going to squabble and say I can't bench 365 because I missed it yesterday when I got it last week. I mean, let's not split hairs here.

I'm open to posting reasonable proof. Jane can't and won't post any proof of any of her claims because she can't. She's "above" posting any proof, but not above bragging about the claims in the first place. 😂

Reality: she would post proof if she was physically able to. That would shut me down REALLY fast, AND confirm that she is one of the highest ranked athletes on Getbig.

Like I said - the Jane account is smart thinking of Walter:
Post as a woman in the hopes the account can be used to bash men, without being attacked back [as men are hesitant to attack a woman], but while also claiming stats that would be above average for a MAN.

I.e., Jane is six feet tall. Jane deadlifts 309x3 [which is a decent lift even for a trained male, let alone for a woman claiming to be the body weight of an anorexic woman holding a shit]. Jane runs 100m in 11.11s. These stats are all good for a MAN...they are obviously phenomenal for a woman.

But Jane got greedy. I can't even remember how many women have ran 100m that fast. It may have been like 1,300, of which 1,100 were Black. Jane got greedy posting claims that narrow her down like that.

She could have just claimed a 100m time of 11.75s + a deadlift of 275-lb. No one would have doubted that. Like I said, she got greedy.

That being said, the fact that Jane claimed a 4.33s 40-yard dash time is proof to me she isn't an elite female runner because any elite female runner would be aware of female records, and not make such a ludicrous claim.

Jane claimed 4.33s, having no idea it was a faster time than the current female WR set in 2021 by Briana Williams. 🤣

To me, that is proof that Jane doesn't run at all. She also had a meltdown when I said I ran the 100m in under 12.5s, which is an excellent time, but truly nothing farfetched. But to melt over it is proof to me "Jane" is just some slow poke who doesn't run. No elite sprinter would be so intimidated by someone claiming sub-12.5s. A great time, sure. But also somewhat "meh" at the top level of sprinters.

I was always a podium finisher at sprints in track in field. I was fast. But ultimately, my times were "meh". On par with a person claiming to bench 265 in high school. Awesome, but...certainly not unheard of.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2024, 05:06:26 PM »
Fake news. She does not.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2024, 05:07:49 PM »
Good evening,

I don’t think Matt is avoiding his child support, I do think he loves his kids and is being committed to being as good as a father as he can be BUT he has become what he hates as he’s raising his kids in a broken home (this is the plight of the AA community).

Yes, I get that...

I'm pretty sure in the USA, marriage laws are extremely anti-male. I think a man set himself on fire in front of a family court over such unfair laws?

In Canada, up until around 2007/2009, family courts were by DEFAULT anti-male.

Men could not get a fair shake. COULD NOT.

Even if the woman was a right piece of shit and the man was the ideal father. The man would ALWAYS get screwed.

This ONLY changed around 2007/2009, as I said.

And by 2009, my oldest daughter was born and my oldest daughter was conceived. I had NO WAY to predict family courts were suddenly going to start being fair after literally 25+ years of deep-seated anti-male bias.

So I couldn't get married. I had too much to lose. I know one Getbigger who lost $950K in his divorce. I simply couldn't have that.

So I opted to be unmarried, but essentially be an ATM to my kids' moms. This way I got as much time with my kids as I wanted and no issues.

It ultimately still cost me...but a bad divorce could have definitely been a bit more expensive.

Either way, I've been able to be a full-time / stay-at-home dad for 15 years now.

So according to Jane, I spent tens of thousands of dollars going to bodybuilding expos [all verified on YouTube], but skirted giving that cash to my kids?

LOL.

I can also post pictures of literally TENS OF THOUSANDS worth of video cameras and other property I own. Heck, my comic book collection is probably worth min. $15,000 CAD, and it's just collecting dust. 😂

So how does Jane explain all of that?

Of course I can prove I have $100K+ in net wealth. Heck, I have $131K just in available credit.

JustBrokeJane will never post any proof of her wealth because she can't. She posted a photo of a shadow at the colleseum in Florence, Italy as proof she owns a home there...LOL...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2024, 05:44:52 PM »
We did this a couple of weeks ago.

Matt “The Broke Retard” Canning claimed if I was real and was a truly woman, I could just go and post a photo holding a household item like scissors and that would prove it.

So 5 minutes later I did. The mods and others vouched for me that the person in the photo was the same person they have received photos/videos from over the past few years.

And he still cries because he knows I made him look like a fool…..AGAIN. Does anyone on this board really think that Downs Syndrome dwarf is going to outrun me ? Not a chance in hell.

That lying cocksukker and his pudgy fat little video phaggot friend are the biggest liars on this site. What evidence would make anyone think that the retard Matt Canning would honor a bet ? He’s just looking for attention while other people pay for and raise his feral children.

Where is that supposed post?

Furthermore - MORON:
XFACTOR asked you to do that [post a photo holding a specific note], and you dodged it EVERY time.

So anyone would be right to think you are a liar.

And stop saying "mods" agree with you. You have managed to con CHAOS - ONE MOD.

As an example - WHERE ARE YOUR COMPETITOR STARS? If you are a "National Champion" [balderdash], why haven't you had Ron or OneMoreRep [the two mods/administration with the most seniority] verify that?  ::)

Anyway, stop saying "mods". At NO POINT did Ron or OneMoreRep verify your claims.

And if you are a woman - SO FUCKING WHAT? Is THAT your grand achievement that you have verified? Being born female? LOL. 😆 🤣

That doesn't say anything about your sprint claims which are all bullshit.

As an example - what mod on here has verified your sprint claims, Jane?

Right - no one.

By the way - someone asking you to post a photo of you with a household item, and you coming back three days later is not "proof" that you are a woman.

But if you did that, regardless of time, it would be strong evidence pointing towards you being a woman or you at least knowing a woman who can fake the pictures for you.

But you didn't post any such picture.  ::) And "mods" didn't verify it.  ::)

You have thus far only posted pictures that can all be faked. You dodged XFAXTOR'S request to post a photo with a note, and you have never posted ANY video of a sprint, gym lift, etc. ZERO.

Stop saying "mods" have verified you. Again, you managed to con CHAOS. But press him, and he will admit he doesn't have any evidence of you being a real person that would hold up in a court of law.

You posted a few fake pics and chaos believed you. But again, nothing that can't be faked.
And you dodged multiple requests from XFAXTOR.
Though even if you are a woman, you never sprinted 100m in 11.11s.  ::)

You also never posted a photo of you with scissors, you just claimed you did. No such picture was anywhere public.

You like to assert things into reality. No such picture existed.

Your whole account reminds me of TA's 225x113 deadlift claim, lol.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2024, 06:13:40 PM »
So 5 minutes later I did. The mods and others vouched for me that the person in the photo was the same person they have received photos/videos from over the past few years.

NO, YOU DIDN'T.

You CLAIMED you did. You did no such thing. You always just assert that you posted proof. Those claims then work their way into Getbig message board lore, and other people start vouching for you.

A Mandela Effect, of sorts.

But at no point did you post any photo of yourself with scissors after being specifically requested to do so, and done so quickly.

You could literally post a few such clarification posts here in rapid succession, and NO ONE would doubt you.

Coming back 2-3 days later is still some proof, but definitely easier to fake than immediately fulfilling a request.

Take me for example - I have had this cash on hand for two weeks now, watching you dodge every request to challenge you to a sprint.

Notice how I include a written note with a time-stamp of the latest post on the G&O? Proving I had the cash in my possession at the time of that post.

THAT is how you verify something. Or I should say - how *I* verify something, or anyone actually believable.

How YOU verify something is just to CLAIM you posted photos, when it would be NO PROBLEM for you to post evidence **beyond a reasonable doubt** [like I have]. Not vague shit like a few legs photos from 2014.  ::)

We both know you can't post more proof than that. Or - you're scared to. So either you are a liar [most likely], or a pussy/coward.

So you default back to your stupid 2014 legs photos that can be faked.

My cash photos prove I have that stash of money in my possession **beyond a reasonable doubt**.

That's why you have been forced to say it's someone else's money. 🤣 Because you KNOW I have the money in my possession. So now you're forced to declare ludicrous things like the money not belonging to me.

But even THAT proves my credibility - so Jane, to be clear here:

You're saying I have a friend who would trust me to hold $2,700 of his/her money for 2+ weeks now? LOL. 😆 🤣

Wouldn't THAT be basically just as well as the money belonging to me? So according to you, I have a friend who would just trust me with $2,700 of their cash for 2+ weeks? 🙄

Right...because ANYONE does that. 🙄

I also added a thousand bucks to the pile like I said I would.

And yeah..nobody let's someone hold close to $4K of their cash, for WEEKS now.

Again, you are saying I have the trust of a rich / well off person, who would let me hold his [or her] money like that.

Like I said before, you don't understand when you are complimenting me. I can promise you, NO ONE is letting you hold just under $4K of their cash for weeks in a row. Most people wouldn't know anyone who would do that.

You saying I know someone who would do this actually suggests I have extremely good credit.

But anyway, you're wrong - it's my cash. And it would be your cash if you took me up on my sprint challenge. But we both know I would beat you.

Photos of the cash from ~20 minutes ago:

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2024, 06:23:34 PM »
Yes, I get that...

I'm pretty sure in the USA, marriage laws are extremely anti-male. I think a man set himself on fire in front of a family court over such unfair laws?

In Canada, up until around 2007/2009, family courts were by DEFAULT anti-male.

Men could not get a fair shake. COULD NOT.

Even if the woman was a right piece of shit and the man was the ideal father. The man would ALWAYS get screwed.

This ONLY changed around 2007/2009, as I said.

And by 2009, my oldest daughter was born and my oldest daughter was conceived. I had NO WAY to predict family courts were suddenly going to start being fair after literally 25+ years of deep-seated anti-male bias.

So I couldn't get married. I had too much to lose. I know one Getbigger who lost $950K in his divorce. I simply couldn't have that.

So I opted to be unmarried, but essentially be an ATM to my kids' moms. This way I got as much time with my kids as I wanted and no issues.

It ultimately still cost me...but a bad divorce could have definitely been a bit more expensive.

Either way, I've been able to be a full-time / stay-at-home dad for 15 years now.

So according to Jane, I spent tens of thousands of dollars going to bodybuilding expos [all verified on YouTube], but skirted giving that cash to my kids?

LOL.

I can also post pictures of literally TENS OF THOUSANDS worth of video cameras and other property I own. Heck, my comic book collection is probably worth min. $15,000 CAD, and it's just collecting dust. 😂

So how does Jane explain all of that?

Of course I can prove I have $100K+ in net wealth. Heck, I have $131K just in available credit.

JustBrokeJane will never post any proof of her wealth because she can't. She posted a photo of a shadow at the colleseum in Florence, Italy as proof she owns a home there...LOL...

You’re broke, you had your visitation rights revoked, and you cheat your feral children out of child support money they are owed.

You waste the money on steroids to look like a fat midget.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2024, 06:26:11 PM »
NO, YOU DIDN'T.

You CLAIMED you did. You did no such thing. You always just assert that you posted proof. Those claims then work their way into Getbig message board lore, and other people start vouching for you.

A Mandela Effect, of sorts.

But at no point did you post any photo of yourself with scissors after being specifically requested to do so, and done so quickly.

You could literally post a few such clarification posts here in rapid succession, and NO ONE would doubt you.

Coming back 2-3 days later is still some proof, but definitely easier to fake than immediately fulfilling a request.

Take me for example - I have had this cash on hand for two weeks now, watching you dodge every request to challenge you to a sprint.

Notice how I include a written note with a time-stamp of the latest post on the G&O? Proving I had the cash in my possession at the time of that post.

THAT is how you verify something. Or I should say - how *I* verify something, or anyone actually believable.

How YOU verify something is just to CLAIM you posted photos, when it would be NO PROBLEM for you to post evidence **beyond a reasonable doubt** [like I have]. Not vague shit like a few legs photos from 2014.  ::)

We both know you can't post more proof than that. Or - you're scared to. So either you are a liar [most likely], or a pussy/coward.

So you default back to your stupid 2014 legs photos that can be faked.

My cash photos prove I have that stash of money in my possession **beyond a reasonable doubt**.

That's why you have been forced to say it's someone else's money. 🤣 Because you KNOW I have the money in my possession. So now you're forced to declare ludicrous things like the money not belonging to me.

But even THAT proves my credibility - so Jane, to be clear here:

You're saying I have a friend who would trust me to hold $2,700 of his/her money for 2+ weeks now? LOL. 😆 🤣

Wouldn't THAT be basically just as well as the money belonging to me? So according to you, I have a friend who would just trust me with $2,700 of their cash for 2+ weeks? 🙄

Right...because ANYONE does that. 🙄

I also added a thousand bucks to the pile like I said I would.

And yeah..nobody let's someone hold close to $4K of their cash, for WEEKS now.

Again, you are saying I have the trust of a rich / well off person, who would let me hold his [or her] money like that.

Like I said before, you don't understand when you are complimenting me. I can promise you, NO ONE is letting you hold just under $4K of their cash for weeks in a row. Most people wouldn't know anyone who would do that.

You saying I know someone who would do this actually suggests I have extremely good credit.

But anyway, you're wrong - it's my cash. And it would be your cash if you took me up on my sprint challenge. But we both know I would beat you.

Photos of the cash from ~20 minutes ago:

You are a liar.

I posted the photo with scissors and you ran away and ranted on Facebook for a week.

You end up looking like a retarded fool……AGAIN.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2024, 10:01:30 PM »

You were decades ahead with the broccoli hair Matthew. Quite the trendsetter.

The fitted T however was a horrible mistake. Suckmymuscle vibes

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:26 PM »
Having Josh as a bodyguard renders Matt invincible.

Thank you!
Great post, _bruce_.

PS - Jane has NO MONEY.
She doesn't even have money.

Someone is welcome to count this...both my two oldest kids have birthdays this month, so I gave them some money out of this pile.  I wanted to go $400 each, but most people tell me not to overdo it. Frankly - this was SUPPOSED to be Jane's money for beating me at the 100m sprint. To think I actually thought there was a chance that Jane would go for my challenge. 😂

So it's funny, but I sort of feel like I'm up by this much money. I expected to potentially pay this money out, but didn't expect Jane to pay me anything if *I* won.

So I felt a bit more generous.

So it was $4,000 minus what I gave to my kids, and what I spent at Subway, and some other additions and subtractions. I was going to go up to $5K CAD, but I need to consider the SMALL [TINY] chance that Jane takes me up on this bet and wins. 😆

So...I wouldn't want to shell out over $5K CAD for this.

As for Jane - I'm curious how much someone would have to pay for her to prove she is an elite sprinter? Would she do it for $10K CAD = $7,386 USD = £5,800?

I mean, considering Jane has NO MONEY [she doesn't even have money].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2024, 10:40:58 PM »
You are a liar.

I posted the photo with scissors and you ran away and ranted on Facebook for a week.

You end up looking like a retarded fool……AGAIN.

You haven't posted any proof. You have CLAIMED to have posted proof.

Go to XFAXTOR'S thread on you - he REPEATEDLY asked you to post a picture of you with a sign, and you couldn't even do that.

You gave some excuse about people potentially stalking you from the board. Awww...is the poor baby scared of the mean, nasty Getbiggers?  :'( Poor baby!

But look:
Let's assume you are a woman. What sort of achievement is that?  ::)

You claimed to run a 4.33s 40-yard dash, you fucking MORON! That's a time that no woman has EVER ran the 40 in.

That eliminates all your credibility in terms of making claims.

No woman has, to date, ran a sub-4.45s 40-yard dash. Is there a part of this you don't understand, Jane?

And by posting that, you also proved you aren't an elite female sprinter. As any elite female sprinter would have knowledge of what the women's records are.

Even your claim of an 11.11s 100m sprint is a claim dreamt up by a man. Because an 11.11s is a REALLY good time, but not impossible for a man.

My uncle got 11.96s in 1989, at age 17. A random man who is lying MIGHT claim 11.11. Because their thought process is "What is a lie that I can claim that is still believable?"

But any elite female runner would KNOW BETTER than to claim 11.11.

It's like when someone tells you they bench press 350 or squat 500. That's something people who don't train do. People who DO train, have an idea of how strong either of those lifts are, and they wouldn't claim them.

I asked an out of shape friend who occasionally works out what he bench presses, and he said "350". I guess he wasn't aware that maybe 35 guys in my city bench that.  ::)

Or when people make ludicrous squat claims, having NO IDEA what constitutes at least squatting to parallel.

Again, if you were anything close to a top female sprinter, you wouldn't have claimed 11.11, because you would know that only something like 200 White women in HISTORY have ran that time - and you ain't one of them.

The 4.33s time was just retarded.

As for not thinking you are a woman - you dodged multiple requests to show any meaningful proof of that before. Some of your posts are almost word for word identical to those of "Walter Sobchak", who also happens to be the ONLY person who verifies having met you in person.  ::)

So OBVIOUSLY people wouldn't believe you are real in any way. Don't dare think you can come in and post proof now and say "See? It was obvious all along." Excuse me - you ducked XFAXTOR for days/weeks.

Assuming you are a female - fine. Literally every single one of your athletic claims is bullshit though.

PS - you have NO MONEY.
You don't even have money.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2024, 11:24:41 PM »
why dont you just let it go matt ???

we all know there is no way "she" ran a 4.33 40

hell, how many nflers have done that over the last 20 years? 10 or something

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2024, 01:43:28 AM »
You haven't posted any proof. You have CLAIMED to have posted proof.

Go to XFAXTOR'S thread on you - he REPEATEDLY asked you to post a picture of you with a sign, and you couldn't even do that.

You gave some excuse about people potentially stalking you from the board. Awww...is the poor baby scared of the mean, nasty Getbiggers?  :'( Poor baby!

But look:
Let's assume you are a woman. What sort of achievement is that?  ::)

You claimed to run a 4.33s 40-yard dash, you fucking MORON! That's a time that no woman has EVER ran the 40 in.

That eliminates all your credibility in terms of making claims.

No woman has, to date, ran a sub-4.45s 40-yard dash. Is there a part of this you don't understand, Jane?

And by posting that, you also proved you aren't an elite female sprinter. As any elite female sprinter would have knowledge of what the women's records are.

Even your claim of an 11.11s 100m sprint is a claim dreamt up by a man. Because an 11.11s is a REALLY good time, but not impossible for a man.

My uncle got 11.96s in 1989, at age 17. A random man who is lying MIGHT claim 11.11. Because their thought process is "What is a lie that I can claim that is still believable?"

But any elite female runner would KNOW BETTER than to claim 11.11.

It's like when someone tells you they bench press 350 or squat 500. That's something people who don't train do. People who DO train, have an idea of how strong either of those lifts are, and they wouldn't claim them.

I asked an out of shape friend who occasionally works out what he bench presses, and he said "350". I guess he wasn't aware that maybe 35 guys in my city bench that.  ::)

Or when people make ludicrous squat claims, having NO IDEA what constitutes at least squatting to parallel.

Again, if you were anything close to a top female sprinter, you wouldn't have claimed 11.11, because you would know that only something like 200 White women in HISTORY have ran that time - and you ain't one of them.

The 4.33s time was just retarded.

As for not thinking you are a woman - you dodged multiple requests to show any meaningful proof of that before. Some of your posts are almost word for word identical to those of "Walter Sobchak", who also happens to be the ONLY person who verifies having met you in person.  ::)

So OBVIOUSLY people wouldn't believe you are real in any way. Don't dare think you can come in and post proof now and say "See? It was obvious all along." Excuse me - you ducked XFAXTOR for days/weeks.

Assuming you are a female - fine. Literally every single one of your athletic claims is bullshit though.

PS - you have NO MONEY.
You don't even have money.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2024, 04:49:51 AM »
The legs of an elite female sprinter. This definitely looks like a woman who can deadlift 309x3 and squat 225 for 7-8 reps. 😂 Right...

Any video confirmation for any of that? Nah. "Walter Sobchak" saw the lifts though, so you will have to take his word for it. And you will have to take Jane's word that Walter is 6'3" and 242-lb and has bench pressed 405-lb for 8. 🤣

Getbig I'd great for exposing lies. Both of the mainstream press, and of lying board members. I wish ALL citizens had the equivalent of a Getbig G&O board in their life

Jane's lies have arguably surpassed Squadfather's claim of being 230-lb at 5'11", when his mugshot photos outed him as being over 330-lb. 😂 SquadFatter viciously attacked EVERYONE for years, and when he finally got doxxed he NEVER recovered. 🙂

Serves him right though. He was nasty to people, and for absolutely no reason.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2024, 04:55:09 AM »
The legs of an elite female sprinter. This definitely looks like a woman who can deadlift 309x3 and squat 225 for 7-8 reps. 😂 Right...

Any video confirmation for any of that? Nah. "Walter Sobchak" saw the lifts though, so you will have to take his word for it. And you will have to take Jane's word that Walter is 6'3" and 242-lb and has bench pressed 405-lb for 8. 🤣

Getbig I'd great for exposing lies. Both of the mainstream press, and of lying board members. I wish ALL citizens had the equivalent of a Getbig G&O board in their life

Jane's lies have arguably surpassed Squadfather's claim of being 230-lb at 5'11", when his mugshot photos outed him as being over 330-lb. 😂 SquadFatter viciously attacked EVERYONE for years, and when he finally got doxxed he NEVER recovered. 🙂

Serves him right though. He was nasty to people, and for absolutely no reason.

karma is a bitch

and yes, it is VERY REAL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2024, 05:10:24 AM »
karma is a bitch

and yes, it is VERY REAL
I hope you feel the same when you finally slip up about your sexual deviancy

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2024, 05:10:44 AM »
karma is a bitch

and yes, it is VERY REAL

It seems to be just that - what goes around comes around.

I consistently try to treat everyone deserving of respect with respect. Jane is not only attacking me [which I have no problem with], but dragging me children into the discussion, which is wildly inappropriate to me.

And that is why I am so strongly opposed to Jane, just to be clear. That and her absurd lies, which just border on the delusional, and need to be called out and refuted.

As far as showing disrespect goes, I would never even THINK of showing disrespect to [be it] you, joswift, Flexacon, Josh, Vince Goodrum, etc. In fact, some of your posts as well as joswift's posts are some of the greatest posts I have ever read in my entire life.

I only have quabbles with people who attack me when have been minding my own business, and in Jane's case, it was involving my family that really made me despise this weak, broke slow poke. Family posts are completely out of line to me.

It really is something about SquadFatter though - imagine being this fat and literally eventually dying of obesity 30 years before expected, and to actually attack others looking like this.

I admit...I may have been 205 before while claiming 200...or *195* while claiming 200...but I have NEVER gotten anywhere near as fat as SquadShitter did - and this was apparently his average look. Literally 100-lb heavier than the 230-lb hoss he claimed to be.

Being doxxed made him run off the board, and may very well have led to a drinking bender or other problems that put him on that final trajectory of self-abuse which killed him at 49.

Though thats speculation on my part, this much is for certain:

NOBODY who looks like this has ANY business attacking the physiques of others:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2024, 05:14:01 AM »

NOBODY who looks like this has ANY business attacking the physiques of others:
I imagine most of the IFBB judges look like that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2024, 05:15:42 AM »
I hope you feel the same when you finally slip up about your sexual deviancy

With respect...are you saying that DJ is s bender?

In Thunder Gay, about 1 in 4 houses have "Hate Doesn't Live Here" signs on their yards.  ::) Utterly despicable virtue signaling.

Walter Sobchak has stated I am a closet homosexual, but this baffles me - where in the Western world in 2024 is it difficult to be "out"?  ???

Where I live, I would strongly argue that it is difficult to be openly HETEROSEXUAL. THAT is what people don't talk about.

Walter's post was bizarre to me. Made me wonder if he was born before 1940. The concept of anyone being in the closet in the West in 2024 made absolutely no sense to me.

Is DJ not living out loud?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2024, 05:17:19 AM »
I imagine most of the IFBB judges look like that

;D ;D ;D

This is actually funny, given what you just said - and if you have five minutes to watch this video.  ;D