Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17012 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2024, 05:17:54 AM »
With respect...are you saying that DJ is s bender?

In Thunder Gay, about 1 in 4 houses have "Hate Doesn't Live Here" signs on their yards.  ::) Utterly despicable virtue signaling.

Walter Sobchak has stated I am a closet homosexual, but this baffles me - where in the Western world in 2024 is it difficult to be "out"?  ???

Where I live, I would strongly argue that it is difficult to be openly HETEROSEXUAL. THAT is what people don't talk about.

Walter's post was bizarre to me. Made me wonder if he was born before 1940. The concept of anyone being in the closet in the West in 2024 made absolutely no sense to me.

Is DJ not living out loud?
Being gay isnt a problem, his deviancy is exactly that, hes a deviant

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2024, 05:20:08 AM »
why dont you just let it go matt ???

we all know there is no way "she" ran a 4.33 40

hell, how many nflers have done that over the last 20 years? 10 or something

Fucking this.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2024, 05:26:53 AM »
You claimed to run a 4.33s 40-yard dash, you fucking MORON! That's a time that no woman has EVER ran the 40 in.

That eliminates all your credibility in terms of making claims.

No woman has, to date, ran a sub-4.45s 40-yard dash. Is there a part of this you don't understand, Jane?

And by posting that, you also proved you aren't an elite female sprinter. As any elite female sprinter would have knowledge of what the women's records are.

What was the context of the 40 yard comment?  To begin with, the 40 yard isn't really an event in sprinting.  It's an event for the NFL combine. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2024, 05:37:12 AM »
i'm lazer focused on looking at the slim sexy female as my drive for a slim sexy female is immense so i do not even see anything round me during that time

i would have been a great sniper as my intense lazer like honing in on her hot ass is perfect for a sniper

You do not see anything else around you but you mention the guys jerking off to the woman being pounded.  You rested you cock on a guy waiting your turn.  You give specific details on who the woman is being fucked by other guys.  You said yourself you enjoy GANGBANGS...if you're so lazer (sic) focused on a woman, you should want it to be 1 on 1.

You PREFER anal to a pussy.  You talk about how you are "sweet" to other guys.

Again, I am not bashing homosexuality.  You....dear stick figure....are leaking clues left and right that you want the sweet loving touch of a cock and balls on your chin.  You are in denial.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2024, 05:39:20 AM »
So what if JustPlaneJane is a bloke

It doesn't matter in the big scheme of things, Matt

Just keep on trucking

Live Life
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2024, 06:28:21 AM »
You are attracted to childlike women.,

And anus

Lots of anus
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2024, 06:30:48 AM »
You do not see anything else around you but you mention the guys jerking off to the woman being pounded.  You rested you cock on a guy waiting your turn.  You give specific details on who the woman is being fucked by other guys.  You said yourself you enjoy GANGBANGS...if you're so lazer (sic) focused on a woman, you should want it to be 1 on 1.

You PREFER anal to a pussy.  You talk about how you are "sweet" to other guys.

Again, I am not bashing homosexuality.  You....dear stick figure....are leaking clues left and right that you want the sweet loving touch of a cock and balls on your chin.  You are in denial.
his real desires are far more sordid than that

What 52 year old man describes his "hot load going into a tight young ass"

Hes fucking disgusting

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2024, 06:50:23 AM »
What we need clarity on from Matt is an explanation of why he rants about all this on facebook, when nobody there knows anything about any of this.

Matt - your answer?
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2024, 07:06:37 AM »
What we need clarity on from Matt is an explanation of why he rants about all this on facebook, when nobody there knows anything about any of this.

Matt - your answer?

Really dude, you wants more posting from Matt ??? :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2024, 07:14:49 AM »
Once again, just to show MY cash [the original $2,000 USD = ~$2,700 CAD + the extra ~thousand I added to it to see if Jane was budge] is still in MY possession, here are the currency notes + a note stating what the latest G&O post was, at the time I took that picture, more or less. Keeping in mind that posts get added all quickly here for anyone to keep up with it completely.

This is a very simple yet efficient way to prove you are doing what you say you do, which Jane has dodged EVERY time.

It's possible she fulfilled one of those requests, but I'm aware of any.

If Jane was "hard" as she wanted to portray herself to be, she wouldn't care about risking doxxing herself on here. If she is scared, it goes to show she's just a pussy - scared of possible backlash from a message board that she continually acts like she's the toughest member of.

Conversely, if she isn't scared of being identified, she could easily prove even 20% of her claims.

Who the fuck goes around making their entire identity one of elite sporting accomplishments without proving any of them? Someone who is LYING about them...that's who.

I love how she defaults back to how a "mod" verified her existence.  Uhhh...NO.

Chaos has no idea what her real identity is or if she was a national level athlete. Chaos DOES believe she is the woman in the legs pictures.

But that's what Jane does - she tricked Chaos into going along with her con, then claims "mods" verified her. 😆 🤣 😂

NO.
Ron nor OneMoreRep have verified ANYTHING said by Jane.
CHAOS [ONE MOD, singular], got sent anonymous photos of a woman's legs from the e-mail address associated with Jane's account, and does believe Jane is a woman.

That's it.

NO ONE has verified that Jane is a "national level sprinter."

Again, she uses ONE incident with ONE mod to say "mods" have verified her, when only referring to the matter of her being the owner of the anorexic legs in the photo.

Then she talks about that as if Ron and OneMoreRep have verified her sprint lies. 😆 🤣

Again - never happened, ever.

Jane would have COMPETITOR STARS if she had verified being a national champion to any of Getbig's brass.

But look - just to be clear:
I can't rule out Jane being a woman. But given how much her credibility has been shot from her sprint claims, she should want to verify her biological identity, at the very least. That she doesn't do that AT ALL, when repeatedly called out, is suspect to me.

To still, months/years later have just vague "proof" of being a woman leads me to believe it's more likely she is just a fraud.

Literally, posting a couple of new gym pics a week for maybe 2-4 weeks would make MOST people think that she is a she - beyond a reasonable doubt.

Although there is the possibility she's SCARED to share her identity.

But that STILL proves my point:

Jane is a pussy.
She's SCARED of having her identity outed on here. She's in fear of doing that, for whatever reason.

My point is - it is really either that she is a fraud...or she is a pussy.

Instead, she'll say she's just "above" doing something like proving who she is.

Like SquadShitter.

Meanwhile, we ALL know he was just scared to post as himself because he was a 330+lb fat tub of lard.

With Jane, it could be that.

She likely knows she will laughed off the board like SquadFatter. Being such a critical member, she would need to look perfect to post openly here, and she does not.

Jane can post five new photos to normal, with the face blocked. That would show how fit and incredible she is...right?

But she won't because she will get bashed left and right.

As I said, she's a fraud and won't post pictures, or is scared to...or is at the least un fear of being embarrassed.

Hey Jane: I'm offering you $4,000 cash to verify your athletic ability STRICTLY TO RON.

If you evade this, I'll offer something else [possibly more] within the next 24 hours, then stop calling you out.

You remind me of when I called out Getbig legend THE TRUE ADONIS for claiming to deadlift 225x113 reps. 🤣

Both claims are completely absurd.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2024, 07:17:37 AM »
So Jane...your suggestion is that a friend let me have between $2,700 and $4,000 of his/her money for the past 2+ weeks to hold onto? 😂

I posted a photo of the cash on Sunday, March 3rd at ~6:30am:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688213.msg10184189#msg10184189

And here it is again, from minutes ago:

So you're saying someone would entrust me with ~$4,000 of their cash for weeks in a row?

Once again - you realize that is a COMPLIMENT, right?

But on a serious note - I have this money in my possession because it IS my money. As for you, Jane: you have NO money.
You don't even have money.
So of course YOU would be surprised seeing a person show up with thousands of dollars. You are too broke to do that, so you assume everyone else is. 😂

Oh look - it's 10:24am, and because I own my house and cars and live off my savings and interest, I can go to sleep with my girlfriend now, and not have to punch someone's clock at work like everyone else.

Gee, it's amazing I've somehow managed to live and pay for everything having not worked in decades, including going to Las Vegas for the Olympia five times, and to Columbus, Los Angeles, Orlando, Toronto, etc, multiple times each if I didn't have money/assets to live off. ::)

Now excuse me - I have to go do nothing/sleep. Enjoy working your 9 to 5 job that you *NEED* to work at, in order to pay for your groceries, Jane! 😆 🤣

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2024, 07:46:05 AM »
Matt, stop the same rant you've done 1000x already and answer the facebook question.

It's all anyone cares about at this point.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2024, 07:52:16 AM »
Matt, stop the same rant you've done 1000x already and answer the facebook question.

It's all anyone cares about at this point.

Is Matt posting theses same Rant's on facebook ?
To who & why ?

Matt are you friends with any of Jane's facebook friends & you're
trying to shame / embarrass her ?
Otherwise why post such crap to folk who haven't a clue what you're
on about.

You'll come across as mad & deranged.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2024, 08:08:18 AM »

Is Matt posting theses same Rant's on facebook ?
To who & why ?

Matt are you friends with any of Jane's facebook friends & you're
trying to shame / embarrass her ?
Otherwise why post such crap to folk who haven't a clue what you're
on about.

You'll come across as mad & deranged.
I think he's reached that point already.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2024, 08:18:54 AM »
Is there a back story to all this animosity between these two? 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2024, 08:46:57 AM »
Is there a back story to all this animosity between these two?

Walter Sobchak made Matt “The Retard” Canning meltdown, admit to crying real tears all night, and come to Getbig for sympathy in summer of 2022. Everyone made fun of Matt Canning so he sulked and hid for weeks.

The other welfare bum Rehaluk told Retard Canning that I’m Walter. Retard Canning thought he was attacking Walter. Months ago when it was proven that I’m not Walter and I am a female, the skinny fat little retarded fella started chirping away at me for a myriad of other things, he just lies about and makes up. Retard Canning wants attention, he thinks there is some type of challenge going on here, but doesn’t realize his real challenge is that he’s a total and complete failure at life.

Fat Matt is obviously mentally deranged and him, Hankins, and dj181 have turned this board into shit. But who cares anymore ? There is always an idiot who will egg Canning on for more stupidity. Both Retard Canning and welfare Queen Rehaluk are impotent little idiots who hide from the real world, cowards and blowhards, well…and one is an ass kisser who makes lame videos.

The reality is Retard Canning wants SO badly to be “someone” in what he thinks is the world of bodybuilding or strongman. But the fact is, he will always be 5’-6” manlet with 12” arms and a fat gut, stuffed into a Men’s size small t-shirt.

Retards gonna retard….

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2024, 08:59:16 AM »
I think he's reached that point already.

Shitzo, if you think Retard Canning’s rants here are insane, you should see the PMs he sends me (and others). He has actually challenged me to a fistfight. I’m a 137 lb female and Canning wants me to travel so he can fight me - you really can’t believe how deranged he really is.

I know he is mentally challenged and believes he’s intelligent, but his screaming about me posting photos, videos, and “proof” that he is always ranting is nothing more than a retarded  attempt at outing me. Same schtick the other welfare moron Rehaluk is always trying.

I have sent way more than enough “information” to the decent people on here to prove I am who I say I am, including the moderators. I don’t have to prove anything to the board retard because he demands it.

I can’t help it that Matt Canning is small, stupid, weak, and an absolute piece of shit father to his children. That’s his problem, not mine.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2024, 03:50:43 PM »
Shitzo, if you think Retard Canning’s rants here are insane, you should see the PMs he sends me (and others). He has actually challenged me to a fistfight. I’m a 137 lb female and Canning wants me to travel so he can fight me - you really can’t believe how deranged he really is.

I know he is mentally challenged and believes he’s intelligent, but his screaming about me posting photos, videos, and “proof” that he is always ranting is nothing more than a retarded  attempt at outing me. Same schtick the other welfare moron Rehaluk is always trying.

I have sent way more than enough “information” to the decent people on here to prove I am who I say I am, including the moderators. I don’t have to prove anything to the board retard because he demands it.

I can’t help it that Matt Canning is small, stupid, weak, and an absolute piece of shit father to his children. That’s his problem, not mine.

Seriously WTF He's PM'd you to have a fist fight with him. !!

He needs help.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2024, 08:26:24 PM »
ko

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2024, 08:38:11 PM »
The PMing a fist fight challenge is fucking epic though.

Hey high roller Matt, post some pics of the food stamps you buy off injuns alongside the money.  Perhaps a shirtless picture of you fanning yourself with the cash and food stamps and post it notes in one hand, one of your knives in the other, maybe with a subway sandwich in your mouth. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2024, 10:05:50 PM »
The PMing a fist fight challenge is fucking epic though.

Hey high roller Matt, post some pics of the food stamps you buy off injuns alongside the money.  Perhaps a shirtless picture of you fanning yourself with the cash and food stamps and post it notes in one hand, one of your knives in the other, maybe with a subway sandwich in your mouth.

Ha ha ha
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2024, 06:19:22 AM »
Oops, sort of got caught up in other things, and didn't post these updates.

I remember way back in the day, my dad got sued over a YouTube copyright issue.

I had to keep quiet about it until the court case ended. Some people here were saying I was lying. The case then ended and posted evidence about it, and some people STILL said I had no excuse not to talk about it.  LOL! This was literally a federal American court case that could have seen my dad extradited to the USA, and some people acted like it was no big deal. 🙄

It was at that moment that I realized JUST how completely full of shit some Getbiggers are. I was having anonymous gimmicks telling me I shouldn't have worried about commenting on an ACTIVE COURT CASE THAT MY DAD WAS BEING SUED FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN [and stood to lose].

But I'm sure "Gym_Shock79" is in a much better place to tell me what legal liability *I* am responsible for undertaking. 🙄

Prior to that, the SquadShitter case made me realize what monumental liars people are. I mean, this fatso claimed to be a 230-lb hoss at 5'11". In reality, he was OVER 330-LB.

And he claimed a bench press of "360-370". LMAO...WHILE WEIGHING 340. 😂

And he would make fun of everyone from new Getbig board members through to top IFBB pros!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2024, 06:20:23 AM »
Matt - why are you ignoring the questions about facebook?

Why did you post rants there about JPJ when nobody there knows about her?
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2024, 06:24:22 AM »
It just shocked me how massively anonymous people online can bend reality.

That is why I am going to say ON RECORD here:

I'm confident that my bench press is CURRENTLY among the Top 10 heaviest among active Getbig posters.
Walter Sobchak even had to claim he could do 405x8 recently because he saw that bench press was creeping up to 405. 😂

So his solution was to make it seem like my bench wasn't even close to his - thus making his 405x8 claim. BigRo then asked him why he didn't enter a submission for the B. Hank strength challenge thread. But Walter Sobchak is above such silly challenges, and after all - JustPlaneJane verified his 405x8 bench press. 🤣

Back to my previous point - as I PROVE my claims with more and more undeniable evidence, while Jane/Walter both skirt any and all challenges, the level of denial and cope becomes palpable.

Like Jane saying that this is somebody else's money - LOL! Yeah, someone is going to trust ANYONE with $2,700 in their cash. 😂🙄

Also, I increased the pot again yesterday.

Here is $5,000 CAD - $3,675 USD - £2,892:

Like I said, I'm willing to pull out $100,000 CAD at some point, just to show I have that level of available cash.

Some people here will still deny it, lol.

Here's a tip:
When someone OBVIOUSLY proves their claims beyond a reasonable doubt - claims that you previously opposed - JUST WALK AWAY.

Don't be stupid like Jane and claim that someone let me hold their money for 16+ days now because THAT is an absurd claim, and me knowing someone who would lend me $5,000 CAD to hold on an ongoing basis is probably MORE IMPRESSIVE than simply having the money.

Like I said, I'd be OK with pulling out...well...let's just say $40K CAD, to prove I have that much free/available cash.

Maybe $100K. But heaven forbid, something goes wrong, and I lost that $100K - that would sting. 😂

It is funny [albeit, also frustrating], watching Jane deny that this is my money. She can't prove jack shit, and expects others to believe her.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2024, 06:25:53 AM »
But then when I go WAY OUT OF MY WAY to prove my claims beyond a reasonable doubt [if not beyond ANY doubt], she claims I'm not being truthful. 🙄

But...in the end...she doesn't seem to grasp that only calls her credibility into dispute.

Anyway, Jane has dodged my challenges for over two weeks now, including an early PM. She didn't even mention the PM. She probably crossed her fingers and hoped I didn't bring it up - lol!!

She is stupid if she thinks people will think she is evading this because a sprint challenge with me is "beneath her." No one says no to a free $2,000 USD. 🙄

It's just obvious that she knows she can't beat me.

It would be like a person who has a 265-lb bench press max, challenging me to a bench contest and offering me $2,700 CAD held in escrow with Ron if I beat her. WHO would turn down that much free cash for MINUTES of work? 🙄

Walter Sobchak specifically said Jane would consider dusting off her running shoes if someone put up $2K USD. So that was yet another Walter Sobchak lie. 🙄

Jane says I won't follow through - yeah, well:
Cross that bridge later on if it happens.

ALL Jane has to do now is accept my challenge. She has NOTHING to lose by accepting.

If *I* then refuse to turn the money over to Ron, *I* would be to blame.

It boils down to:
Who is the first person to back down?

Again, ALL Jane has to do now is AGREE to this challenge. I will then get this cash in an escrow account. I'm talking ALL the risk.

Then, if I fail to follow through on something later, we can address that LATER.

Jane DOESN'T NEED TO RON until her $2K USD is safely in escrow.

She KNOWS that.

She knows she will lose.

But...whatever. The moral of the story is "Pics or it never happened." There is no excuse for Jane not to prove her ridiculous claims. She can't prove them because they are all lies. It's pretty simple.

You know..I know I can bench 405, most likely just if I run a bit of juice. I also know I can take a picture of me with $40K...or even $100K+.

Then it dawned on me...other people genuinely can't prove their claims. They know it.

And they hate it. It causes them to make up elaborate bullshit stories. Because they don't know what it's like to have an impressive claim to make that they can prove.

I mean - Jane never ran a 40-yard dash in 4.33s at age 18. The current WORLD RECORD is 4.45s by Briana Williams set in 2021! So Jane's 4.33s claim is OBVIOUSLY bullshit. Then she concocted a whole elaborate backstory to it. 🤣

But again - that is what someone who can't prove a claim would have to do. If anything, I should feel sad for her. She has no impressive claim to cite. She has to resort to pretending to be a top athlete online, to impress a message board of anonymous posters.

I simply don't know what it feels like to not have an impressive claim to make. It would never cross my mind to lie about a claim. I'd be terrified of being exposed as a liar.

My cat messes up the pile sometimes, lol. But that's $5,000 CAD right there. 🙂