Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17031 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #350 on: March 22, 2024, 06:33:02 PM »
I don't know why they say that stupid shit. If you can handle 80mg you can probably handle 160 too, at least for a little while, your appetite goes to shit and have heartburn or whatever, but your muscle will not get so pumped and swole where you can't function, or have double the lower back pump issues - double the dose doesn't always mean double the sides. Dorian claimed 228mg was the most tren he could take because he got too pumped. It's balonie. Take a valium for sleep, smoke those joints and you can handle alot (not that higher doses aren't more damaging to health over time, that's not what I'm saying)  :D

i'm already getting acid reflux so ima drop back down to 50 mgs

once i'm 4-5% i'll drop to 30 mgs with 250 sust and eat at maintaince and add lean dry tissue while keeping my waist 28 inches 8)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #351 on: March 22, 2024, 07:25:08 PM »

once i'm 4-5% i'll drop to 30 mgs with 250 sust and eat at maintaince and add lean dry tissue while keeping my waist 28 inches 8)

What part of this plan involves the creation of muscle tissue?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #352 on: March 22, 2024, 07:32:38 PM »
What part of this plan involves the creation of muscle tissue?

i'm gonna be sure not to overeat this time

going to be very disciplined and start with 125 pro 300 carbs and low fat and see how it goes if it's still under maintaince then i will up the carbs to 400 and if still too low up carbs to 500 doubt i will need to go over 500 carbs grams

according to 4 diff online cal calulators my maintaince cals are 2700 but i don't think it's that damn high so i'll start low and build up

1.3 grams of pro pr kilo is enough so 1.3 for me and that is 95 grams but i'll shoot for 120-125

how do i know 1.3 is enough? the study they did on 25 50 125 300 and 600 mgs test had all subjects on 1.3 and when test was 125 300 and 600 THEY ALL GAINED MUSCLE

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2024, 07:54:35 PM »
i'm gonna be sure not to overeat this time

going to be very disciplined and start with 125 pro 300 carbs and low fat and see how it goes if it's still under maintaince then i will up the carbs to 400 and if still too low up carbs to 500 doubt i will need to go over 500 carbs grams

according to 4 diff online cal calulators my maintaince cals are 2700 but i don't think it's that damn high so i'll start low and build up

1.3 grams of pro pr kilo is enough so 1.3 for me and that is 95 grams but i'll shoot for 120-125

how do i know 1.3 is enough? the study they did on 25 50 125 300 and 600 mgs test had all subjects on 1.3 and when test was 125 300 and 600 THEY ALL GAINED MUSCLE

Is it more affordable to feed yourself in Russia? Serious question.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #354 on: March 22, 2024, 08:08:48 PM »
Is it more affordable to feed yourself in Russia? Serious question.

my mom said a loaf of bread is 3 fucking bucks

i calculated protien costs with my 4 possible pro sources and chick wins HANDS DOWN and salmon is way too expensive so fuck that shit

per one gram of pro the price is as follows

1.6 cents chick

3 cents milk

6.2 cents white fish

10 cents salmon

salmon costs 6 times chick so it's OUT

white fish is 4 times so pretty shitty

milk is double but worth it as milk has many more vits and minerals than chick and has carbs and fats

my carbs sources will be energy drinks, jelly to put on the chick, fruit and oatmeal

i hate white rice and potatoes are ok but they have only .2 grams of fat per 36 carb grams and oats have 3.6 grams of fat per 28 ccarb grams so oats are my choice

the only other fat i will get will be from milk

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #355 on: March 22, 2024, 08:48:36 PM »
I don't know why they say that stupid shit. If you can handle 80mg you can probably handle 160 too, at least for a little while, your appetite goes to shit and have heartburn or whatever, but your muscle will not get so pumped and swole where you can't function, or have double the lower back pump issues - double the dose doesn't always mean double the sides. Dorian claimed 228mg was the most tren he could take because he got too pumped. It's balonie. Take a valium for sleep, smoke those joints and you can handle alot (not that higher doses aren't more damaging to health over time, that's not what I'm saying)  :D

Have you ever used Negma Parabolan Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 76mg per ml ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2024, 11:51:37 PM »

Have you ever used Negma Parabolan Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 76mg per ml ?

Funny and in fact tragic story. I took one (1) single Parabolan amp when I was in my teens. Next day it was like I had taken a megadose of amphetamines with a gram of caffeine, like way too much, and there was nothing positive about unlike amps and caffeine. I can't explain what it did to my nervous system, but something was very, very wrong. It led to me going to the emergency room a couple of times, various doctors after, developing panic anxiety from hell, agoraphobia, I wanted to kill myself. Like I said I can't explain what happened, many people have had panic anxiety from it but I never heard it got this bad from just one single dose.
I could elaborate all day long but you get the drift. Scared me so I didn't take anything for a couple of years and no tren for like 16 years. No I don't think those Parabolans were "extra special" tren like many insist. People in the 80s and 90s liked it at a couple or three amps a week but it didn't seem like something they absolutely NEEDED to have in every cycle or prep. Today the word "tren" is like a term for all roids that even natural normies heard because it's all over social media. Though you ALWAYS hear how EVERYONE went nuts on it, anxiety, aggression, paranoia where you are suspicious of your spouse, infidelity. So it's "real tren" all right. I know joswift says the Parabolan was special, but if something checks out in lab analysis as tren hex I have to think it's the same stuff. Now unfortunately we can't use the Negma Para to compare and we are all older and things do change with age.

Now, today, I'm on a long term SNRI with a couple of other anti-ds. Tragic really, but I'm so scared of what happened 25 years ago I don't even want to try getting off as they definitely almost eradicate panic disorder, that God. So now I can take tren, but it does make me anxious and generally wound up and while I don't get violent, I frequently "see red" all of a sudden in an instant if someone is aggressive towards me, I have snapped back uncharacteristically verbally but thankfully no physical aggression. Well, at work a little dweeb had taken to slapping me on the neck as a joke and when he did it once when I was on the computer I "saw red" and slammed him against the wall and said "let's go!" Lol but it ended there and he apologised. When I now take a single dose of of tren hex, say a
shot in the morning, that night I'm soaking through the sheets, get an an extreme libido boost, so it's "real" for sure and the jashonik lab analysis says it's real too.

I tend to go write excessively long posts all the time, I know, but it's like I had to give this long ass explanation lol.

What's you experience with Parabolan and then the later UGL acetates, enanthates and hex?

Just one more thing. I always wondered why in the hell it was exactly 76mg per amp? Well of course, 76mg corresponds to exactly 50mg of pure tren without the ester weight. Makes sense. This was a drug in France especially for women (because like I say most all steroids were made to reduce the androgenic effect and increase the anabolic part). Surely extreme reactions like I had must have been rare. What happened to me was wild in a very bad way.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #357 on: March 22, 2024, 11:59:29 PM »
I got sick this week. Which is weird, because I don't get sick often. But it's just muscle soreness. Totally sapped my energy though.

And just prior to that, someone dropped a 65-lb dumbbell on my right foot when I was working out. It would have been funny if I dropped it on...

...MY LEFT FOOT!

Ba-Zing.

Only Daniel Day-Lewis fans will understand this joke - LIKE and SHARE if you understand the joke. 😂

Jk.

I'm glad I didn't break it [doesn't seem like it]. It must have hit on the right angle or something. Or my shoes absorbed enough of it.

Unfortunately, after two days, my fourth toe is still paralyzed. That's the one next to the smallest toe.

So that sucks...but my doctor isn't worried. My foot was swollen like a balloon, but it's starting to subside.

Then the next morning, I woke up, sick with...MUSCLE SORENESS. That exacerbated the matter.

So I'm in absolute pain right now.

That being said, I'm certain I could beat JustSlowJane at a 100m sprint, even in my current state.

Oh...perusing through this thread, I noticed the evidence JustBrokeJane posted:

ABSOLUTELY NONE.

IT'S A SHIT-SHOCKER, FOLKS. 🙄

And of course she CAN'T prove anything.

Also, let's stop pretending that anyone has an excuse to not post proof. This is NOT 2004. 🙄

No one should be claiming any heavy lift claims without video evidence.

The B. Hank challenge showed how few people on the board bench 315+. Only three people verified that.

Maybe 10 people do - but there's no evidence of that.

No one really benches 315 unless they are training seriously.  And people just move on in life.

I'll wait for Jane to post anything resembling evidence of being one of the 30 fastest White women in HISTORY. Lmao. 🤣

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2024, 12:16:44 AM »
When I think of my own workouts, I visualize perfection.

When I think about Jane's workouts, I visualize shit.  :-\

Just an exercise in making ludicrous claims, and seeing who is naive enough to believe her.

Male...female...the person running the Jane account has GOT to be laughing at the people who believe her with zero evidence. That can be a very dangerous thing to do, by the way.

To Jane's fan boys:
Just ask her to post a video of any of her insane claims. Then sit back and watch her lose her shit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2024, 12:20:25 AM »

I have to take a couple of omeprazole a day with frequent bicarbonate shots if I'm even going to look at an oral. Many oldtimers can't take orals at all, stomach goes to shit. Unfortunately this happens with tren too, so the effect isn't limited just to orals. If acid reflux bothers you, and it can get very bad with orals where it fucks up everything making you miserable 24/7, try taking omeprazole or similar when on cycle. My reflux has gotten so bad at times it felt like I damaged something in my throat, probably did.

When are you planning to trial the Anadrol? I'd be curious in how it hits you. My tip, take your dose 3-4  hours preworkout. It's the only oral where I get some small acute performance effects and the timing I experimented a lot with. It peaks in blood abour 2 hours in but 3-4 hours is better than 2 hours before, for me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2024, 04:06:39 AM »
I got sick this week. Which is weird, because I don't get sick often. But it's just muscle soreness. Totally sapped my energy though.

And just prior to that, someone dropped a 65-lb dumbbell on my right foot when I was working out. It would have been funny if I dropped it on...

...MY LEFT FOOT!

Ba-Zing.

Only Daniel Day-Lewis fans will understand this joke - LIKE and SHARE if you understand the joke. 😂

Jk.

I'm glad I didn't break it [doesn't seem like it]. It must have hit on the right angle or something. Or my shoes absorbed enough of it.

Unfortunately, after two days, my fourth toe is still paralyzed. That's the one next to the smallest toe.

So that sucks...but my doctor isn't worried. My foot was swollen like a balloon, but it's starting to subside.

Then the next morning, I woke up, sick with...MUSCLE SORENESS. That exacerbated the matter.

So I'm in absolute pain right now.

That being said, I'm certain I could beat JustSlowJane at a 100m sprint, even in my current state.

Oh...perusing through this thread, I noticed the evidence JustBrokeJane posted:

ABSOLUTELY NONE.

IT'S A SHIT-SHOCKER, FOLKS. 🙄

Also, let's stop pretending that anyone has an excuse to not post proof. This is NOT 2004. 🙄

The B. Hank challenge showed how few people on the board bench 315+. Only three people verified that.

No one really benches 315 unless they are training seriously.  And people just move on in life.

I'll wait for Jane to post anything resembling evidence of being one of the 30 fastest White women in HISTORY. Lmao. 🤣

"No one should be claiming any heavy lift claims without video evidence."

Hmmmm Really Matt - well
1, I'm anonymous 
2, I claimed many a heavy a heavy ( relative to my bodyweight }
3, I claim I've competed in 2 sports internationally & won
4. I claim I've won National Titles

5 I don't & haven't posted any videos of the above & won't - as I
i'm anonymous for a reason.

So I am a Liar as Far as you are concerned, Fair enough, It doesn't
bother me or affect Me in any way you're entitled to your opinion
even if it's totally wrong.

Have a Good day Matt worrying & posting about whether an anonymous
poster is male or Female / Lying or telling the truth.
I still don't get how any of that has any impact on your day to day life,
yet it very clearly does by your never ending posting about it on here
& on Bookface - Meanwhile us anonymous posters just get on with our
day to day lives. 

HTH
(Though it likely wont)

;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #361 on: March 23, 2024, 04:25:00 AM »

Or some just don't give a fuck about benching.  Ever considered that?  Beyond that, it was, is, and always will be a goal post moving things with Brian. 

Here's a challenge Brian..oh wait

1) Some health ailment why right now he is unable to do it
2) Can you strict curl 167.768# today (when he knows he can't do it)
3) Its all about today, not yesterday or tomorrow.....but yet he can't do it today
4) He's never done the lift, give him 6 months
5) Why should he do that, he's "in shape" and you are just a slob

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #362 on: March 23, 2024, 04:35:52 AM »
Or some just don't give a fuck about benching.  Ever considered that?  Beyond that, it was, is, and always will be a goal post moving things with Brian. 

3) Its all about today, not yesterday or tomorrow.....but yet he can't do it today

100% jealousy 😂

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 23, 2024, 04:41:28 AM »
100% jealousy 😂

Come on gimmick, you have to try harder than that. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 23, 2024, 04:49:38 AM »
thanks brother

check out this one

looking hot AS FUCK

this is going str to my dating profile

get this hot tight pussies nice and wet ;)

Those are great gains DJ, you and BigRo are really doing well in the off season.

Your upper body thickness is noticeably improving.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #365 on: March 23, 2024, 04:52:43 AM »
100% jealousy 😂

Now that’s a dent-maker

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #366 on: March 23, 2024, 07:41:14 AM »
I have to take a couple of omeprazole a day with frequent bicarbonate shots if I'm even going to look at an oral. Many oldtimers can't take orals at all, stomach goes to shit. Unfortunately this happens with tren too, so the effect isn't limited just to orals. If acid reflux bothers you, and it can get very bad with orals where it fucks up everything making you miserable 24/7, try taking omeprazole or similar when on cycle. My reflux has gotten so bad at times it felt like I damaged something in my throat, probably did.

When are you planning to trial the Anadrol? I'd be curious in how it hits you. My tip, take your dose 3-4  hours preworkout. It's the only oral where I get some small acute performance effects and the timing I experimented a lot with. It peaks in blood abour 2 hours in but 3-4 hours is better than 2 hours before, for me.

i'll ty it in a few months

and are you saying to take drol 3-4 hours pre-workout?

thanks for the tip bout the flux my worst case of it was when i was in poland running epistane that shit gave me the worst case of it EVER

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #367 on: March 23, 2024, 08:08:05 AM »

And then he grew into this:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #368 on: March 23, 2024, 09:12:40 AM »

When I was heavier I got 405 bench for 1 and did 315 for 10.   Not spot , no drugs , etc.   now at 49 - I just rep out at 225 for 225 for 10-15 reps and good.  No need for me to go that heavy any more on
Bench.   

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: March 23, 2024, 09:30:15 AM »

You're not training for a contest but just to impress other men. How long is it sustainable taking the drugs?  10-20-30 years?  You are going to have regrets when the steroid party ends. You're ripped 165lbs will become 155lbs soft and fat.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: March 23, 2024, 10:33:17 AM »

i calculated protien costs with my 4 possible pro sources and chick wins HANDS DOWN and salmon is way too expensive so fuck that shit

1.6 cents chick

3 cents milk

6.2 cents white fish

10 cents salmon

milk is double but worth it as milk has many more vits and minerals than chick and has carbs and fats

my carbs sources will be energy drinks, jelly to put on the chick, fruit and oatmeal

i hate white rice and potatoes are ok but they have only .2 grams of fat per 36 carb grams and oats have 3.6 grams of fat per 28 ccarb grams so oats are my choice

That’s a pretty wild way of not answering the question lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: March 23, 2024, 10:41:07 AM »

1.6 cents chick

3 cents milk

6.2 cents white fish

10 cents salmon

What I ate monday

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #372 on: March 23, 2024, 10:44:07 AM »

His mother says bread costs $3 is all you need to know.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #373 on: March 23, 2024, 11:20:45 AM »

1.6 cents chick

3 cents milk

6.2 cents white fish

10 cents salmon

How many rubles?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #374 on: March 23, 2024, 12:21:23 PM »

;D ;D ;D

it's implied that it's cheaper here

my friend also complains bout food costs in cbus

a double quarter pounder medium size meal costs but 6.5 here how's dat compare to da joo sa cost?

i cant afford to do dat know coz my mom just said she is limiting my allowance (hahahaha allowance sounds like i'm a 12 year old) to 600 monthly so that will be very rough

recently this comp said i passed the interview but they have no jobs available now WTF ??? why ask me for an interview when there is no job ???

JESUS CHRIST!!!

a comp gave me marketers to market my training biz so i'll hopefully find one that can for sure get me clients being a trainer i'll make 3-8 grand a month