Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17025 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #400 on: March 24, 2024, 02:55:21 AM »
Probably wouldn't be hard to narrow it down. Went to LSU, right?
Search for track and field finals from the last 25-35 years for white sprinters on the LSU team.

There you go, Matt. I've saved you a bunch of time and writing.

Did not go to LSU.

You make Royalty look like a top tier poster.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #401 on: March 24, 2024, 04:23:00 AM »
Did not go to LSU.

You make Royalty look like a top tier poster.
HI Caitlyn!!!  So brave.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #402 on: March 24, 2024, 04:50:18 AM »
Just something that popped into my head. How are these sprint times timed? Just a "hand" timer or what? How accurate is that? I obviously could just google but too lazy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #403 on: March 24, 2024, 05:08:53 AM »
If that is the case, eat more food and get off the drugs altogether.

You’re 100% reliant on them. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to train the way you do naturally.

One proper workout per day is all you need, you have convinced yourself otherwise.

I'm finally to the goddamn point where I can train once a day

Thing is the gear just makes one look that much better

Me on gear at 160 6% looks much better than me at the same weight same body fat clean

Van B knows exactly what I'm talking bout

When I saw an maintenance I could probably just take 100-150 sust and keep and hold my look but I'll run 250 sust and 20 var most likely

So van can I keep the same look on 100-150 sust as I could on 250 sust and 20 var?

I'm talking on maintaince cals with both scenarios

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: March 24, 2024, 05:20:06 AM »
HI Caitlyn!!!  So brave.

Your Getbig legacy.

You weren’t missed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: March 24, 2024, 05:22:07 AM »

Me on gear at 160 6% looks much better than me at the same weight same body fat clean

When I saw an maintenance I could probably just take 100-150 sust and keep and hold my look but I'll run 250 sust and 20 var most likely

So van can I keep the same look on 100-150 sust as I could on 250 sust and 20 var?

STFU

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #406 on: March 24, 2024, 05:22:42 AM »
Your Getbig legacy.

You weren’t missed.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: March 24, 2024, 05:30:29 AM »
Just responded to a PM that I got.

Long read, but there is no chance in hell the majority of Jane's athletic claims are true.

Since it's clear Jane is a liar, I would advise the male members who are simping for Jane to stop. Just be aware: you may be simping for a man.

- Matt Canning"
LOL. Matt you are a character.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #408 on: March 24, 2024, 05:41:06 AM »

You know how it is with me, I always say "I don't know, you just have to try it yourself."
A lot of times you can keep something for a good while on lower doses, it just gets slightly "less" as time goes by. In that situation when things turn worse, you can just bring in the big guns and in 2 weeks you are again at your most swole or even better. Of course if I were you I'd attempt to actually add significant new muscle and that can usually only be done with some calories surplus, at least some of the time. Say deficit for a number of days then a surplus for a day ot 2, surplus consisting mostly of extra carbs, that way you might be able to add some muscle if the hormones are there, losing fat at the same time. There is a possibility of tricking the system to keep burning fat as you hammer carbs for a very short while as carbs go into the depleted muscle first, before you are adding bodyfat
ALL coaches and gurus do this nowadays, some like Aceto are said to be experts on knowing when to "load" on a precomp diet. Some call it "super saturation day" or days. Here in Sweden it seemed ALL competitors dieted strictly for 6 days and then "cheated" for 12 or 24 hours and usually the high calories day didn't seem to impede anything, usually it just made you look even harder the days after the load. You COULD argue that the load doesn't REALLY do anything positive, you are just flat.

Cyclical diets....

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-nutrition/creating-perfect-muscle-monster/

We are NOT Ronald, but you get my overall point.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: March 24, 2024, 05:56:37 AM »

Looks better to whom ?

You’re not entering a contest, I assume you aren’t walking around unclothed in Russia, so who are you trying to impress ?

Wouldn’t it be smarter and more effective to build your base naturally and then finishing touch your physique with drug aids right before you compete ? Right now the drugs have become a crutch and you have said you can’t afford them. You’re not 4-6% bodyfat anyway, so is the continued drug use because you are afraid you can’t maintain a similar build naturally ?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: March 24, 2024, 06:01:23 AM »
Just something that popped into my head. How are these sprint times timed? Just a "hand" timer or what? How accurate is that? I obviously could just google but too lazy.

Post #6034 in the “Strength Challenge to B. Hank” thread.

You will have to filter through a litany of unanswered posts about why legally obligated child support is not being paid and why visitation rights have been revoked.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #411 on: March 24, 2024, 06:06:51 AM »
For example, go on a hard diet sunday through friday, zero carbs on friday, On saturday morning you have a long cardio session followed by a whole body workout, 2-3 cycles of a set for each muscle to make sure glycogen is really depleted, half way through your workout you shoot insulin and start loading with carbs, making sure you have aminos in blood at the same too, then shoot insulin 2 or 3 times more on that day, load for 10 or 12 hours, though no one can say precisely how long. At night you then do another cardio session and go low for another week. Usually all possible extra water is gone by monday and here you are starting to look your best. Glycogen pretty full and strong too.

Just an example of this type of thinking.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #412 on: March 24, 2024, 06:58:07 AM »

You know how it is with me, I always say "I don't know, you just have to try it yourself."
A lot of times you can keep something for a good while on lower doses, it just gets slightly "less" as time goes by. In that situation when things turn worse, you can just bring in the big guns and in 2 weeks you are again at your most swole or even better. Of course if I were you I'd attempt to actually add significant new muscle and that can usually only be done with some calories surplus, at least some of the time. Say deficit for a number of days then a surplus for a day ot 2, surplus consisting mostly of extra carbs, that way you might be able to add some muscle if the hormones are there, losing fat at the same time. There is a possibility of tricking the system to keep burning fat as you hammer carbs for a very short while as carbs go into the depleted muscle first, before you are adding bodyfat
ALL coaches and gurus do this nowadays, some like Aceto are said to be experts on knowing when to "load" on a precomp diet. Some call it "super saturation day" or days. Here in Sweden it seemed ALL competitors dieted strictly for 6 days and then "cheated" for 12 or 24 hours and usually the high calories day didn't seem to impede anything, usually it just made you look even harder the days after the load. You COULD argue that the load doesn't REALLY do anything positive, you are just flat.

Cyclical diets....

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-nutrition/creating-perfect-muscle-monster/

We are NOT Ronald, but you get my overall point.

Thanks bro I eat more carbs every 3 days the night before my shoulder wo and the night before my chest and back wo the other wo btw them are Trs only one day and the second day Bis only

Delts
Tris
Bis
Chest and back (today)
Tris
Bis

And vig Steve said if you can't grow on 250 test and 250 Primo something is wrong

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #413 on: March 24, 2024, 07:02:13 AM »
Looks better to whom ?

You’re not entering a contest, I assume you aren’t walking around unclothed in Russia, so who are you trying to impress ?

Wouldn’t it be smarter and more effective to build your base naturally and then finishing touch your physique with drug aids right before you compete ? Right now the drugs have become a crutch and you have said you can’t afford them. You’re not 4-6% bodyfat anyway, so is the continued drug use because you are afraid you can’t maintain a similar build naturally ?

Narcissism is very strong in me so that's why, and when I train I train in a string tank I just like to show and prove to others I am above them physique/aesthetics wise

I'm very close to 5% now

Shreeaded glutes😂😂😂

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #414 on: March 24, 2024, 07:07:38 AM »
Narcissism is very strong in me so that's why, and when I train I train in a string tank I just like to show and prove to others I am above them physique/aesthetics wise

Ever hear of the phrase "Legend in their own mind"?

You may be "above" the average gym goer....but that's all

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #415 on: March 24, 2024, 07:17:20 AM »

I'm very close to 5% now

Shreeaded glutes😂😂😂

I hope you're paying that poor little photo boy enough Rubles for this sort of thing... :-\
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #416 on: March 24, 2024, 07:41:06 AM »
i'll be shocked if anyone removes thier "emotions" and speaks the truth bout my conditioning

won't happen here due to the mass hatred of me

pity you chumps can't be such emotinally driven feminine shits and just be honest and objective

yep that is 5% conditioning, you know it and i know it ;)

oh well, at least matt is honest and keeps it real ;)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #417 on: March 24, 2024, 07:43:20 AM »
Thanks bro I eat more carbs every 3 days the night before my shoulder wo and the night before my chest and back wo the other wo btw them are Trs only one day and the second day Bis only

Delts
Tris
Bis
Chest and back (today)
Tris
Bis

And vig Steve said if you can't grow on 250 test and 250 Primo something is wrong

I have to say I’m on 70mg of test weekly and I grow like crazy.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #418 on: March 24, 2024, 07:54:15 AM »
I’m 100% a fan of JPJ on here- Matt is truly becoming psychotic over this

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: March 24, 2024, 07:57:19 AM »
i'll be shocked if anyone removes thier "emotions" and speaks the truth bout my conditioning

pity you chumps can't be such emotinally driven feminine shits and just be honest and objective

I guess you’re calling me an emotionally driven feminine shit for asking a few honest questions about your training ? You want honesty and objectivity, of course my opinion is feminine, I’m a woman, and you look like you don’t even workout.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: March 24, 2024, 07:58:14 AM »

I am not obligated to post personal information because some welfare deadbeat demands it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: March 24, 2024, 08:02:25 AM »

real 5%

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: March 24, 2024, 09:56:42 AM »
real 5%

Yeah, more like 12% until Vigorous Steve puts them on a proper brekkie and pro program…..🙄

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #423 on: March 24, 2024, 10:19:49 AM »
I have to say I’m on 70mg of test weekly and I grow like crazy.

Vig Steve says if you are in a calorie surplus you need much much less gear

I think he's right and Big Paul also says the same thing

What is you total test on 70 mgs?

Reference range is 250-850 or 900

There's no way anyone on 200 mgs does not have an out of range total test NO WAY

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #424 on: March 24, 2024, 10:35:32 AM »

Becoming?

He went 100% there a long time ago.

Posting 1000 words rants nobody reads on multiple platforms, and then posting the  same 1000 word rants a 1000 times pretty much solidified it.
Y