Author Topic: Sarah Piana's boyfriend had a heart attack in October  (Read 16624 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Sarah Piana's boyfriend had a heart attack in October
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:56:56 PM »
(If this is a Lincoln moment, apologies...)

But I stumbled upon (don't ask) Rich Piana's 'ex' wifes IG and found her current partner (mid '30s?) just about survived a heart attack a couple months back...

But before everyone starts pointing fingers, it wasn't the 'roids or her poisoning him it was a genetic abnormality, so nothing to see here...

(Is it me, or does he look a bit like Bostin Loyd in this shot..?)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Piana's boyfriend had a heart attack in October
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 02:59:31 PM »
He looks even more like Bostin here...
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 03:01:53 PM »
Fuck him, making a video tonight about that whore and juice monkey...threatened to fight me at the Arnold
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 03:06:33 PM »
She must have a fetish for moosle-mens.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 03:12:44 PM »
Lol at “steroids were not the cause because it was a genetic abnormality.”

They never are. Yet:

After analyzing test results, researchers found that steroid users had significantly weaker hearts than those who never used steroids. Among steroid users, men that currently used anabolic steroids had significantly worse heart function than past users.

Authors also found that steroid users had significantly more plaque build-up in their arteries than non-users. The longer men reported taking steroids, the worse their arteries were. Plaque build-up is a sign of heart disease, which is the No. 1 killer of men and women in the United States.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »

They never are. Yet:

After analyzing test results, researchers found that steroid users had significantly weaker hearts than those who never used steroids. Among steroid users, men that currently used anabolic steroids had significantly worse heart function than past users.

Authors also found that steroid users had significantly more plaque build-up in their arteries than non-users. The longer men reported taking steroids, the worse their arteries were. Plaque build-up is a sign of heart disease, which is the No. 1 killer of men and women in the United States.

99% of his valve was clogged.

His bodybuilding lifestyle didn't help: the dieting, cardio, ingesting massive quantities of animal based protein and tanning.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 04:07:26 PM »

His bodybuilding lifestyle didn't help: the dieting, cardio, ingesting massive quantities of animal based protein and tanning.

Probably just the Tanning did it.
No.1 Major Contributer to Heart Attack’s.

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
Another tatted, roided up, Ben & Jerry eatin', make-up wearin', plastic persona boyfriend.  Both mentally ill.  What could go wrong?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 04:16:05 PM »

They never are. Yet:

This is why Arnold already had a few heart surgeries.  Said it was genetic too.  Bullshit.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 04:20:48 PM »
Genetic predisposition to abusing steroids.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 04:21:10 PM »
This is sad to me.not surw wht this is a joke
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 04:23:11 PM »
This isnt a jokr
irongearco.com

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 04:29:32 PM »
She must have a fetish for moosle-mens.

I wonder if she will stick around if he shrinks down. Probably won’t happen, as most of these guys keep on the gas.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 04:42:23 PM »

His bodybuilding lifestyle is what likely caused it to be 99% clogged.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
This is why Arnold already had a few heart surgeries.  Said it was genetic too.  Bullshit.

From as long as I have been reading about bodybuilding, only a handful of people ever said, "Yeah, my health issues are because of steroid use."

The others apparently seem to forget the environmental influences (e.g., diet, smoking, drug use, etc) on health, as it is ALWAYS genetic.

When will these guys learn!?!??!
X

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
“ Major lifestyle change”= shrink down and get healthy (I’m glad he is ok tho ..I certainly don’t wish death or bad health on anyone!)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 04:52:29 PM »
This makes no sense.  I can see them stenting a clogged artery but tanscatheter valve replacement is usually reserved for elderly patients that can't handle having their chest cracked and going on bypass.

At his age he should have had his chest cracked and had a mechanical valve implanted. He will need a re-op and it will be messy like Arnolds.

The Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedure offers hope for heart patients with inoperable aortic stenosis (failing heart valves). TAVR valves are inserted via a catheter through the femoral artery, without requiring open heart surgery.

Physicians at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center were the first in Arizona to perform this new heart valve replacement procedure following its approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Patients may be eligible for the procedure if they are not candidates for surgical valve replacement. The TAVR procedure gives hope for extending the lives of these patients with improved quality of life.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »

It suddenly all makes sense to me now... I never realised that when Rich Piana used to talk about being a 5%er he was actually referring to his level of remaining cardiac function!

Move over 5%ers, there's a new game in town - the 1%ers LOL  ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »

Probably just the Tanning did it.
No.1 Major Contributer to Heart Attack’s.

;D

;D
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 04:54:45 PM »
This makes no sense.  I can see them stenting a clogged artery but tanscatheter valve replacement is usually reserved for elderly patients that can't handle having their chest cracked and going on bypass.

At his age he should have had his chest cracked and had a mechanical valve implanted. He will need a re-op and it will be messy like Arnolds.

The Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedure offers hope for heart patients with inoperable aortic stenosis (failing heart valves). TAVR valves are inserted via a catheter through the femoral artery, without requiring open heart surgery.

Physicians at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center were the first in Arizona to perform this new heart valve replacement procedure following its approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Patients may be eligible for the procedure if they are not candidates for surgical valve replacement. The TAVR procedure gives hope for extending the lives of these patients with improved quality of life.

You tell those MD Heart Surgeons how to do their job without an MD degree!!!

Classic getbig.  :D :D :D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 05:00:44 PM »
You tell those MD Heart Surgeons how to do their job without an MD degree!!!

Classic getbig.  :D :D :D
You tell that WW!!! How dare he! :D :D :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 05:07:20 PM »
You tell that WW!!! How dare he! :D :D :D

;)

You know me and know what I did my whole career.  Last case I was in was an aortic valve replacement with Mehmet OZ.  And yes we trained surgeons on how to use our new technologies.  They don't magically know how to implant a valve through the femoral artery or repair a mitral valve with a new ring technology.

WW meltdown  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 05:26:24 PM »
Where do these idiots come from?? An assembly line?? Tatts, steriods, thumbs up pose, a bunch of tools

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 05:29:19 PM »
  ;)

You know me and know what I did my whole career.  Last case I was in was an aortic valve replacement with Mehmet OZ.  And yes we trained surgeons on how to use our new technologies.  They don't magically know how to implant a valve through the femoral artery or repair a mitral valve with a new ring technology.

WW meltdown  ;D

You in orthopedic surgical sales? My wife used to do that. Pretty cool shit, scrubbing in with a doctor and telling them how to use your product.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 05:30:04 PM »
  ;)

WW meltdown  ;D

Walter why do you think he needed this special procedure?