Author Topic: Hillary ‘Explodes’ Over Spitzer Holdout  (Read 1093 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hillary ‘Explodes’ Over Spitzer Holdout
« on: March 06, 2007, 07:35:33 AM »
Monday, March 5, 2007 10:08 a.m. EST
Hillary ‘Explodes’ Over Spitzer Holdout
New York’s new Democratic Gov. Eliot Spitzer is earning high marks for his efforts to reform New York, but he does not have a happy camper in New York’s U.S. senator, Hillary Clinton.

Reportedly, Sen. Clinton’s staff "exploded” over Spitzer’s refusal to endorse her candidacy for president during a visit to Washington last week.

"Hillary’s people were really upset by Spitzer, and they called his people . . . to make that clear,” a Spitzer insider told the New York Post.

The Post’s "Inside Albany” columnist Fred Dicker quoted a senior Democrat who disclosed that the Clinton camp "exploded — really went crazy” over Spitzer’s non-endorsement.

In another sign of trouble, the Clinton campaign is increasingly concerned over the reluctance of many of New York’s African-American political leaders to back her for president, Dicker reports.

"She’s slipping in the polls, has a problem with blacks, [Sen. Barack] Obama is gaining, and then she has the governor of her own state equivocating on whether he’ll back her,” said the senior Democrat.

"That’s not good.”

However, a source close to Spitzer — who was elected to his first term as governor in November — said he was likely to endorse Clinton in the coming months.

Hillary has been facing a barrage of defections after once loyal Clintonistas have joined Obama’s growing camp. Hollywood mogul David Geffen sparked controversy after signing up for Obama and bad-mouthing the Clintons.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/3/5/101145.shtml?s=ic

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Hillary ‘Explodes’ Over Spitzer Holdout
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:37:05 AM »
May I just say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:38:03 AM »
hilary is acting like a drama queen lately.

at the last minute, shoving her nose into that event which obama had been invited to months ago.

melting down to donators who can't donate fast enough.

You know a little roly poly man with a global warming t-shirt is smiling right now.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:39 AM »
hilary is acting like a drama queen lately.

I would also if Obama was gaining in the polls, makes no sense.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:01:12 AM »
I would also if Obama was gaining in the polls, makes no sense.

Obama is gaining for no other reason than his charm and charisma. No one knows what his stance is on anything. It's amazing, at this point the guy is a contender for the most powerful job in the world and we don't have any idea what his plans would be or what he believes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:02:00 AM »
Obama is gaining for no other reason than his charm and charisma. No one knows what his stance is on anything. It's amazing, at this point the guy is a contender for the most powerful job in the world and we don't have any idea what his plans would be or what he believes.

We know what his position on the war in Iraq was - the only correct one out of all the major presidential contenders.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:08:53 AM »
We know what his position on the war in Iraq was - the only correct one out of all the major presidential contenders.

Well, we know the position of all the Democratic nominees regarding Iraq but that doesn't really tell us anything. What would his plan be for getting the soldiers out? How many would stay? What about Iran?

There are literally dozens of questions I, you and anyone would want answered yet he's said nothing so far. Say what you want about Edwards (and there's plenty to say) but at least he's talking about his position and plans.

BTW, did you here his plan for Universal Healthcare? It's said to cost anywhere from $90-120 Billion and he plans of funding it by rolling back  Capital Gains tax breaks on corporations, if I remember correctly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
Gore is the dem nominee.

Didn't you guys get the memo?  Hilary is self destructing.  Obama is gonna peak.  Edwards will melt under the spotlight - the man simply does not understand the decisions he trumpets and make everything a speech class project "My position is..." will follow any question - not a solution to problems which he is presented.  Hell, obama is f'king more experienced than edwards!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
Hillary has other talents anyway