Author Topic: They now say the handshake is a thing of the past  (Read 1006 times)

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
They now say the handshake is a thing of the past
« on: April 05, 2020, 12:33:21 PM »

The coronavirus has phased the handshake out of the culture, and it's not coming back. And that's a shame because after all these years of diligently training with my Ivanko Super Gripper I get immense pleasure out of crushing another man's hand during a handshake. (Especially if his wife is watching  ;D).

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: They now say the handshake is a thing of the past
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 12:43:08 PM »
 ;D i have a set of these from 100 to 350 lb test.
F

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 12:48:11 PM »
This salute has been labeled more hygenic.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 12:52:29 PM »
;D i have a set of these from 100 to 350 lb test.
I have the 100-250's.  Love using them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 12:56:21 PM »

The coronavirus has phased the handshake out of the culture, and it's not coming back. And that's a shame because after all these years of diligently training with my Ivanko Super Gripper I get immense pleasure out of crushing another man's hand during a handshake. (Especially if his wife is watching  ;D).

Too bad...so sad. Well at least you should have decent forearms from using this device.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 01:34:24 PM »
Perhaps a blow job greeting will be the new norm.
P

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 01:34:39 PM »
Filthy custom. Good riddance. Japanese got it right to bow. Too many fuckin times some asshole coming right out of the bathroom wants to shake hands and didn't even wash his hands, adjusting his piss stained crotch then reaches immediately out to shake hands and say "Hey buddy". He's no buddy of anyone, he's a sign that it's time to banish this disgusting tradition. Anyone touching me should be someone I know and trust or want to fuck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 02:03:38 PM »
Filthy custom. Good riddance. Japanese got it right to bow. Too many fuckin times some asshole coming right out of the bathroom wants to shake hands and didn't even wash his hands, adjusting his piss stained crotch then reaches immediately out to shake hands and say "Hey buddy". He's no buddy of anyone, he's a sign that it's time to banish this disgusting tradition. Anyone touching me should be someone I know and trust or want to fuck.

Is that you, Howie Mandel?