Author Topic: made a bad mistake  (Read 1197 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
made a bad mistake
« on: September 11, 2009, 10:59:30 AM »
Was in a rush this morning and completely out of fresh needles. I injected myself with a needle i used  few days prior. It had a tiny droplet of blood in it. My own blood. I was in such a rush Im a fool for doing it. Im at risk for getting a serious infection. Never done that before and will never do it again

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: made a bad mistake
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »
not because of the blkood but because there migth have been baceria or virus or anything on that needle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
It's not the smartest thing in the world to do but it's not the end of the world either. Could you get an infection....yes. Could you have some catastrophe happen like to druggies that share dirty needless....no.

Yes it's dumb, when I was younger I did the same thing a few times. Got away with it, never had a problem, might have been lucky, don't know. Either way, you'll probably be fine, just don't do it again.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 12:58:17 PM »
You should be alright as long as the needle didn't touch anything else after the injection...get some more needles man they are fuckin cheap

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »
put the needle in boiling water to clean it will help
Thunderdome approved

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 04:54:05 PM »
put the needle in boiling water to clean it will help

No shit. Soak it in Benzyl Alcohol so you can enjoy the pain of your cleanliness. SHit, go out to the knife sharpener and sharpen it up a bit too... don't forget to clean out the shavings.

Terumos are only 20 bux for a hundred. Order up Homer.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »
You should always have plenty of needles, syringes and alcohol swabs on hand... i'd feel like an idiot if I re-used a needle and got some sort of infection.

Zane

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »
I made that mistake back in 1995, i loaded 500mg test and shot half put the cap on and went back a week later to finish off my last shot of cycle and ended up sick as shit and sitting in my doctors office. he asked what i was up to so i told him everything and he asked how much I had spent on the cycle and if i had insurance. He ended up writing a script that was 4 pills a day fot 10 days at 10.00 a pill with no insurance. I purchased 16 sus preloads at 12.00 each lost all the weight and them some. i wont make that mistake again.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »
I made that mistake back in 1995, i loaded 500mg test and shot half put the cap on and went back a week later to finish off my last shot of cycle and ended up sick as shit and sitting in my doctors office. he asked what i was up to so i told him everything and he asked how much I had spent on the cycle and if i had insurance. He ended up writing a script that was 4 pills a day fot 10 days at 10.00 a pill with no insurance. I purchased 16 sus preloads at 12.00 each lost all the weight and them some. i wont make that mistake again.

Good you learned from it Frank.