Author Topic: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!  (Read 18603 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: 1st 10 wk test e. only cycle!
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »
Tell us about the girl or no more help! Details.

4thAD

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »
How much weight have you gained, and how much have your weights gone up bro?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2007, 10:24:37 AM »
Relax bro

Its gotten kinda boring

You ate 4 chicken breasts, 4 cups of water.

You had GREAT pumps today. . . . .

You MIGHT rail this fat chick this weekend. . . . .

You "upped" your cardio by walking to the chow hall

No offense bro at all. . . . We ALL love your enthusiasm, keep it up!

Rail this fat chick....that is truly quality....dude the shit is obviously kicking in if you have lowered your standards to nail a fat chick....love test...it's so great... 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »
fair enough guys- i know my posting has been getting a bit mundane lately...ahahaha...anywa ys still eatin lots u know so i dont have 2 list it...ive gained about 10lbs so far, very little water...just a little around my neck and what not...weighed in at 230 last wk...im gonna weigh myself again tonite tho too...went to a rave this wknd...was all over 2 many girls to count!...i love big girls...as long as theyre proportionally big and look good...try it out some times...u wont be able to go back...i also wanted to do this girl on the bball team who is 6'2 but either she got freaked out when her friend told her i liked her or that i think she looked like a giant SPED when she plays...either way....time 2 find a new one....feeling nice and confident and agressive lately...cant wait to run my next cycle...be back 2 nite after i train chest! later boys...ill try and keep this interesting!...btw my arms chest, back, legs, and shoulders look sigifigantly thicker and fuller so im quite pleased with that!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »
holy shit!...im up about 20lbs on every lift...this is f-ing incredible...i feel like i can just keep going and going and going when im in the gym!...its amazing...my confidence and feeling of well being is up a bit more too i noticed...i decided this wk...me and my buddy are going to this one bar and hopefully bring home some MILFS...cause they all go there!...drinking a shake now...going 2 bed early 2nite...hopefully gota gilr coming over for V-day tomorrow(a hot black girl btw) and if not...ill go pick one up...hopefully! hahaha

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2007, 05:32:02 AM »
You know what seems amazing to me is how much confidence comes out of ones personality when they take the sauce. You feel as though you can lift anything, your cock is your most valuable asset and that no woman will ever turn you down. Man I love this shit....buddy let me tell you make sure your PCT is in check or your in for a serious reality slap at the end of it all.....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2007, 07:22:46 AM »
thanks a lot krazee- for PCT i will be running either 40/40/20/20 nolva or 20/20/20/20 nolva/50/50/50/50 clomid...i think ill also throw in some sorta natural test booster...i mean it can only help.  ill also continue to use creatine, cut back a tiny bit on the volume of my training, and really make sure i utilize my rest days and sleep.  but i still got some time left, i just cant wait till next fall when i start running 750mgs a wk...so far i have experienced absolutely no sides what so ever other than all the good things...no acne, no greasy skin, no itchy nipples, no headaches, etc...thats about all...back 2nite ! later boys! ;D

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2007, 10:02:53 AM »
750mgs.....wait till you hit the 1000 mgs.....then it's off the hook.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2007, 04:39:33 PM »
cant wait man...im taking it slow...ill run a gram on my 3rd cycle...but im pumped for 750...i got a huge long break...wont be running it till next september...so my body will have plenty of time to rest!...off to train legs now...later guys! :D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »
Are you using HCG anywhere in your cycle?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2007, 07:26:41 PM »

you look all bloated and shit but maybe its the picture....Id say definitely do some cardio, and also try to bring those arms in proportion to the legs. You should probably be doing winstrol and clen with this cycle

LMFAO!!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »
Semp, I am going to talk to Ron about banning you, until you stick yourself.

You still only have one foot in the DARKSIDE
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2007, 11:03:09 AM »
hey boys...great shouulder work out last nite...BTW udeluz...im getting there man...ive been sticking myself in the pecs....just the pins...but next monday...im gonna go and try injecting myself...plz dont get me banned! hahaha... :P rest day today...just eating...sleeping...etc. ..last nite...i called the last fat girl i kinda had a thing w/around 330am....she wasnt to pleased and i just laughed at her...it was great....also i noticed along w/my confidence being up...my temper is up a bit...i mean nothing uncontrolable or anything...but i have no qualms about telling random people to fuck off or w/e if they do something i dont like...or kicking the wts in the gym...on occasion...hahaha other than that im still my normal calm self!  going out MILF hunting w/my boys tomorrow nite...should have some good stories to tell...PS...big thanks going out 2 all u guys who keep faithfully posting on my log...i know it got kinda boring to im really gonna try and make it better! 8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »
hey boys...great shouulder work out last nite...BTW udeluz...im getting there man...ive been sticking myself in the pecs....just the pins...but next monday...im gonna go and try injecting myself...

Wait. . . .  You are sticking ONLY the needles in your pecs ? Are you fucking CRAZY?

I assume you are cleaning the injection area, and using ONLY sterile pins right?

Your first stick should either be in your ass or delt.

Time to man up.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »
why of course theyre sterile needles (BD brand) my friend...i swab the spots w/lots of rubbing alcohol...i will be sticking myself in the delt tho when i do it...cause i have a hard time reaching around to my ass

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2007, 07:19:48 PM »
THe world is full of SLOW & STUPID people. A high Test level makes them stand out in Bold Relief!
That dont mean its a good idea to pull them out their car window and Thump them, no mater how much better we'd all be without them.

Aggression's got a bad rap in our PC culture. FOCUSED aggression and drive is responsible for achievement of much that is of value in every endeavor.

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2007, 10:43:19 PM »
very true man, very true...im a pretty docile guy 2 begin w/so its not much of a prob 4 me...but i really focus it on my work outs and i find if anything...in general im even nicer casue i have a much higher sense of well being 8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2007, 09:17:24 AM »
why of course theyre sterile needles (BD brand) my friend...i swab the spots w/lots of rubbing alcohol...i will be sticking myself in the delt tho when i do it...cause i have a hard time reaching around to my ass

I don't know man, doesn't seem logical to "practice" with empty needles.

You are afraid to stick yourself, but your playing around with empty needles..

Something doesn't seem right.
U

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2007, 10:53:28 AM »
the only reason i was practicing w/pins is that i wanted to make sure i can do it nice and smootly b4 i used a fully loaded syringe and that i was very relaxed and confortable so when i do use the fully loaded syringe on monday i will have some good practice under my belt

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »
the only reason i was practicing w/pins is that i wanted to make sure i can do it nice and smootly b4 i used a fully loaded syringe and that i was very relaxed and confortable so when i do use the fully loaded syringe on monday i will have some good practice under my belt

Ya bro sorry still sounds a little fishy,

Whatever bro its your body just be-careful

You don't wanna end up getting a abscess.

UDE
U

4thAD

« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2007, 09:20:52 AM »
thanks a lot krazee- for PCT i will be running either 40/40/20/20 nolva or 20/20/20/20 nolva/50/50/50/50 clomid...i think ill also throw in some sorta natural test booster...i mean it can only help.  ill also continue to use creatine, cut back a tiny bit on the volume of my training, and really make sure i utilize my rest days and sleep.  but i still got some time left, i just cant wait till next fall when i start running 750mgs a wk...so far i have experienced absolutely no sides what so ever other than all the good things...no acne, no greasy skin, no itchy nipples, no headaches, etc...thats about all...back 2nite ! later boys! ;D

Whats up Semp? Man the fuck up and ram that fugging loaded pin home bro! Also when you get off cycle continue to train just as hard. I personally would not back off the training. Keep your calories up, and take advantage of some tribulus. Also Div has been talking about some new supplement from William Llewellyn, called X-Factor. http://www.molecularnutrition.net/products_xfactor.html I am definitely going to give this supp a try!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2007, 10:15:00 AM »
hey guys! well the time 2 pin my self has arrived...i will be diong it around 6 this evening...i guess i made it sound like ive been sticking my self w/empty pins like a voodoo doll...not really the case jsut a couple practice sticks into my delts and pecs...i do eveything as the same as tho i were inject w/a loaded vial...the only difference is i just used a pin...and it reallly helped because now i am smooth with it and very confident that i will do it just fine tonite w/a loaded vial...everything was just as clean and sanitary as when i normally inject...i have decided for my last 4 wks of the cycle i will be doing german volume training-10x10 method...ive used it in the past and enjoyed it a lot...im up about 12-13 pounds and people who have no idea ask me what im doing to improve haha...not that much else...still going hard n' heavy...pct is on the way...should have it very soon...getting nolva/clomid...and running those for 4 wks...i will also be getting a tribulus product as well...met another fat girl at the club last nite...but then i left her cause i saw that hot black girl and she made it sound like i was gonnna get 2 fuck her...but then she realized she had 2 work the next  morning....however to make up for it...she gave  me a fucking fantastic lap dance...my dick was so hard i thought it would rip through my jeans! ahaha anyways...enoughh of my sexual debacles! o 1 last thing...i am going up 2 this girls room 2nite..."2 watch moives" haha...and believe it or not...yes shes a big girl too...anyways...i really appreciate all the support and advice u guys give! and listen and take into consideration all of it! 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
Semp, You HAVE to follow up on little Ms Lap Dance. She deserves it.
She could assist w/ training;  Prone neck raises w/ her on your face ;)!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »
not a bad idea man...actually i think im gonna be seeing her 2morrow...wel most likely at least...she always goes out...regarding my training, i have decided that im gonna switch things up again...and start GVT today...ive gota bit of a cold still...so i took yesterday off but i feel quite a bit better...and am going to start it today...had my 4th to last shot yesterday in my glute...and yes i pinned myself!  it went fine all the practice paid off...i had my friend there 2 supervise but i did all the work...btw he is a pre-med student so he really knows what he is doing...!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »
decided not 2 do GVT...im just gonna stick w/going hard and heavy...still can seem 2 get rid of this f-ing cold ive had for the past wk...im coughing up yellow shit every am an popping extra strenght sudafed during the day...my work outs havent been as good this wk...my body just feels tired...im trying to sleep alot...but its not the best quality casue i wake up in the middle of the night because my nose is so stuffed up and when i wake up in the am its usually earlier than i wanted (were on vacation for a wk now) and cant go back 2 sleep...my question is...do u all think this is part of the reason i dont wake up feeling "pumped" anymore...i mean i wasnt every day...but for quite a while...id often wake up and my arms and back would feel nice and tight...now i jsut feel normal :( i gota go train legs tonite...prob not gonna be that good since im tired, but i dont think i can live w/my self mentally if i dont train them...i did take 2 days off ealier and that helped a little...but im still pretty stuffed up and cant seem 2 stop coughing...fuck this sux...but im still eating big and choking the bishop at least once a day! :)