Author Topic: HOUSTON TEXANS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 32671 times)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: HOUSTON TEXANS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »
I was at the game I didnt realize how tall cam is. He is a freaking beast size wise, but like all mobile qb's he will have a shelf life. He will get laid out sooner or later and will go the way of vick. I think if he continues to develop as a pocket passer he will be great.

I was impressed with his play

When his mobility declines, I'm really not sure how great of a strictly pocket passer he'll be. Not a Marino, Manning or Brady that's for sure, but he should be a fairly good QB.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
When his mobility declines, I'm really not sure how great of a strictly pocket passer he'll be. Not a Marino, Manning or Brady that's for sure, but he should be a fairly good QB.

I agree but he does have potential, the guy is seriously like 6 inches taller than anyone else on the field.

He is a beast size wise, could see over the tallest linemen.

He made some really good passes against the Texans but I havent really paid much attention to him during the season simply b/c one good year doesnt make a good player.

Tebow is having a better year than him with less talent around him and ppl shit on him.

Cam is prettier to watch but ill take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day of the week.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »

:-\  They lost to the COLTS  :-\   AND the refs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
horribly reffed game

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »
horribly reffed game

man up tony, no excuses :-*

btw for years you have said the afc north was a weak division, do you consider the afc south this year to be strong?

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2011, 09:30:35 AM »

btw for years you have said the afc north was a weak division, do you consider the afc south this year to be strong?

E

did he say that?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2011, 09:38:37 AM »
he's been saying that for years, that was his way of discrediting the success of the mighty steelers

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2011, 09:41:05 AM »
he's been saying that for years, that was his way of discrediting the success of the mighty steelers

E

Come on Tony. Any division with Steelers and Ravens cant be weak.

Now if you got
Texans
Jacksonville and
Tenn...

thats a weak ass division.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

E
LOL afc south is weak as shit this year

hey we put ourselves in the situation that allowed for that to happen but dont sit there and tell me you think that game was well reffed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »
Come on Tony. Any division with Steelers and Ravens cant be weak.

Now if you got
Texans
Jacksonville and
Tenn...

thats a weak ass division.
LOL a season ago every team in the afc south had a winning record...sorry hoss one year doesnt make your case.

you guys have 4 wins a season written down before you even know your schedule...

the browns and bengals? LMFAO Please

Hey the steelers and the Ravens are two of the best teams in the NFL Im not arguing that but they are paired with two of the worst.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2011, 12:08:59 PM »
LOL a season ago every team in the afc south had a winning record...sorry hoss one year doesnt make your case.

you guys have 4 wins a season written down before you even know your schedule...

Hey the steelers and the Ravens are two of the best teams in the NFL Im not arguing that but they are paired with two of the worst.

How many of those teams went to the playoffs

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »
How many of those teams went to the playoffs

its easy to get to the playoffs when you get an automatic 4 wins every season...

so you really only have to win 6-7 games b/c 4 are basically handed to you.

sorry mal if the browns and bengals were as competitve as any of the teams in the afc south the steelers and the ravens wouldnt have as an easy time getting into the play offs and you know it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »
LOL afc south is weak as shit this year

hey we put ourselves in the situation that allowed for that to happen but dont sit there and tell me you think that game was well reffed.

yes afc south is weak, proof in that is the texans winning the division ;D

i didn't see the game, just annoyed how people whine about officials when their team gets outplayed

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »

the bengals have been to the playoffs twice since 2005 season

how many times have the jags, texans, and titans been to the playoffs since then?

don't forget the steelers have been to 3 super bowls since 2005, which means they play other afc divisons top teams each year, while the bad teams play the other bad teams

E
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2011, 05:35:44 PM »

don't forget the steelers have been to 3 super bowls since 2005, which means they play other afc divisons top teams each year, while the bad teams play the other bad teams
E

Actually, only two games per year depend on the previous year's results. 

Every team plays 6 games in its own division, 4 games against one division of the opposite conference (rotating), and 4 games against one division of the same conference(rotating).  The remaining 2 games are against teams from the other two divisions in the same conference who finished in the same place in their respective divisions. 
~

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »
Actually, only two games per year depend on the previous year's results. 

Every team plays 6 games in its own division, 4 games against one division of the opposite conference (rotating), and 4 games against one division of the same conference(rotating).  The remaining 2 games are against teams from the other two divisions in the same conference who finished in the same place in their respective divisions. 

i know

2 more games that on paper should be harder than what the texans deal with on a yearly basis

E
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2011, 03:57:13 AM »
i know

2 more games that on paper should be harder than what the texans deal with on a yearly basis

E

Valid point.  Of course, divisions run in cycles to a point.  It's just that the AFC South, this year, the Colts and Jaguars were unusually weak and the Titans aren't particularly great either. 

I remember growing up, year after year, the NFC East was a beast.  Not so much these days.
~

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2012, 08:36:50 AM »
Thats right AFC South Champsm, Bulls on Parade Bitches!!!

take note earl around 1:25 and see whats in store for you old men.

Next week in Baltimore...

The little wavens dont go like this...

hows rays turf toe?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2012, 10:23:40 AM »

hows rays turf toe?

You should post up the guy that took down a KR without his helmet...and he went head to head with the KR's helmet even though he wasn't wearing his.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2012, 12:11:36 PM »
You should post up the guy that took down a KR without his helmet...and he went head to head with the KR's helmet even though he wasn't wearing his.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »

What did we ever do without YouTube?!

I remember being on this site when about 2 guys (Arvilla was one, don't remember the other) were trying to use mediaputfile and filecabi.net for videos the first time.

Thanks Tony. 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:47 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »

hows rays turf toe?

Bitch, you're on crack, you're comparing the best middle linebacker who ever played to a juice head one year wonder.  still mad about Jamie Sharper?  Ravens will eat that rookie QB alive at the bank this Sunday.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:30 PM »

hows rays turf toe?

Talking an awful lot of smack for a team that he never beaten Baltimore. Short term memory loss, I guess. And Schaub was playing in that game earlier this year when you lost, yet again. It will be considered a huge upset if the Ravens lose to Houston. It's not going to happen. It's the Ravens' year.

GO RAVENS!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2012, 04:40:01 PM »
Bitch, you're on crack, you're comparing the best middle linebacker who ever played to a juice head one year wonder.  still mad about Jamie Sharper?  Ravens will eat that rookie QB alive at the bank this Sunday.
goodness gracious, whats it like to have rays cock that far up your ass?