Author Topic: Ron Paul...  (Read 748 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Ron Paul...
« on: September 27, 2007, 07:38:39 PM »
At the end of the "All-American Presidential Forum" on PBS when the candidates were leaving their podiums I was surprised to hear the audience chanting "Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!"

8)

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Ron Paul...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 08:43:17 PM »
He's ok but doesn't have a chance...no candidate is good; they all suck. Plus, no one is huge and shredded...
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 10:18:12 PM »
He's ok but doesn't have a chance...no candidate is good; they all suck. Plus, no one is huge and shredded...

:D  That's part of the reason I don't like Obama.  Pencil neck.  Somebody get that man a Gold's Gym membership. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 11:13:26 PM »
:D  That's part of the reason I don't like Obama.  Pencil neck.  Somebody get that man a Gold's Gym membership. 

That "pencil neck" may be a lightweight, ...but he is way better than the rat faced drunken weasel you got now!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 12:05:12 AM »
That "pencil neck" may be a lightweight, ...but he is way better than the rat faced drunken weasel you got now!

Bush isn't running for president in 08, some comparing him to Obama is senseless.  It would be more appropriate to compare Obama to people currently running for president.  Regardless, he looks like the kind of wimp that got his lunch money taken in school (though that doesn't happen at Punahou).     

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 01:45:23 AM »
Bush isn't running for president in 08, some comparing him to Obama is senseless.  It would be more appropriate to compare Obama to people currently running for president.  Regardless, he looks like the kind of wimp that got his lunch money taken in school (though that doesn't happen at Punahou).     

It's bad enough those thieves squandered the treasury, ...but this is how they spend what Cheney hasn't pocketed?

Behold your tax dollars at work people!  ::)
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 05:42:24 AM »
Not huge and shredded, doesn't get my vote! ;D
I hate the State.