Author Topic: NovedexXT  (Read 1782 times)

bigcal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
NovedexXT
« on: October 23, 2005, 06:54:48 AM »
For those of you who have used this product, how many capsules did you use per day?  The bottle says 2-4, just curious which is optimal.  Also, is it to be taken with food, or on an empty stomach.

Thanks

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: NovedexXT
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 12:23:37 PM »
I used this for a post cycle therapy after a strong and long cycle of M1T. I took 2 per day for 28 days and then I took 1 the last 4 days. It worked quite a bit better than 6 OXO or any other I tried. I did not have a let down in test levels that I could feel, and being 46 yrs, that is saying something. Gaspari does not make shit supplements. Their Superpump 250 is a very good NO, you should give it a try. Good luck. 

brandon_b

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »
Best to use if your base product has a tendency to spit estrogen ...Use while on your cycle at night (on a empty stomach if you can) Product was formulated to be used during your cycle and use Arimadex and Novatest for PCT.......B

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:38:31 AM »
When I wanted faster effects I would take 3 at night before bed.  Else I would only take 2 before bed.  The Stuff definately works. However I was taking the product alone, and not as part of a cycle of stronger stuff.