Author Topic: Ohio AG shuts down Democrat proposal that would skirt election deadline  (Read 769 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ohio AG shuts down Democrat proposal that would skirt election deadline to get Biden on ballots

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-ag-shuts-down-democrat-proposal-skirt-election-deadline-get-biden-ballots

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Ohio AG shuts down Democrat proposal that would skirt election deadline to get Biden on ballots

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-ag-shuts-down-democrat-proposal-skirt-election-deadline-get-biden-ballots

They try anything, but a fair election... Nazi commie party...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
They try anything, but a fair election... Nazi commie party...

You mean like 60+ lawsuits?  Asking state governors to "find" them some votes?  Creating a set of fake electors to cast fake votes to alter the election outcome? 

You know... the things that every time they are brought up here, the Trumpturds run hide and act like they don't see the posts?  Those kind of things?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You mean like 60+ lawsuits?  Asking state governors to "find" them some votes?  Creating a set of fake electors to cast fake votes to alter the election outcome? 

You know... the things that every time they are brought up here, the Trumpturds run hide and act like they don't see the posts?  Those kind of things?

You mean the 60+lawfare...er, I mean lawsuits that where they weren't allowed to present any evidence?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You mean the 60+lawfare...er, I mean lawsuits that where they weren't allowed to present any evidence?

They didn't have any to present.  The courts already ruled on their "evidence".  Or rather lack of.   :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
They didn't have any to present.  The courts already ruled on their "evidence".  Or rather lack of.   :D :D :D :D

Sure they didn’t, comrade

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Sure they didn’t, comrade

They didn't.  Retard.  And the courts noted it themselves. 

This is have been explained to you over and over and you simply are too stupid to grasp it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
They didn't.  Retard.  And the courts noted it themselves. 

This is have been explained to you over and over and you simply are too stupid to grasp it.

You keep right on telling yourself that

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I personally posted a link to information that courts DID IN FACT look at the evidence.. It did not meet the minimum requirements.. You REFUSED to accept it.. no surprise

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/28/instagram-posts/trump-campaigns-evidence-of-fraud-was-reviewed-bef/

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-says-judges-have-refused-to-look-at-the-evidence-of-voter-fraud-is-he-right/news-story/d4f1fd532cfa6e9ccebc45793f0f6ab3

As has been brought up before, not one of your right wing brothers backs your posts.. none call you out even when we call them out for their backboneless posts, because thats the nature of politics. But your "Election Denier" status is so silly it's laughable. That you cling to it indicates a retardation ....   

https://checkyourfact.com/2022/11/01/fact-check-court-evidence-2020-elections/

https://www.vox.com/22168109/trump-coup-steal-election-judges-judiciary-supreme-court-gorsuch-kavanaugh-barrett

I have to assume you are only retarded when it comes to politics...as you have a drivers license and are allowed to own a gun... But in politics.. you are retarded. If only your Getbig "friends" were as honest as I am with you, maybe you would have a chance..   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Why wouldn't I?  It's a simple fact.  You having the opposite opinion only validates it even further.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I personally posted a link to information that courts DID IN FACT look at the evidence.. It did not meet the minimum requirements.. You REFUSED to accept it.. no surprise

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/28/instagram-posts/trump-campaigns-evidence-of-fraud-was-reviewed-bef/

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-says-judges-have-refused-to-look-at-the-evidence-of-voter-fraud-is-he-right/news-story/d4f1fd532cfa6e9ccebc45793f0f6ab3

As has been brought up before, not one of your right wing brothers backs your posts.. none call you out even when we call them out for their backboneless posts, because thats the nature of politics. But your "Election Denier" status is so silly it's laughable. That you cling to it indicates a retardation ....   

https://checkyourfact.com/2022/11/01/fact-check-court-evidence-2020-elections/

https://www.vox.com/22168109/trump-coup-steal-election-judges-judiciary-supreme-court-gorsuch-kavanaugh-barrett

I have to assume you are only retarded when it comes to politics...as you have a drivers license and are allowed to own a gun... But in politics.. you are retarded. If only your Getbig "friends" were as honest as I am with you, maybe you would have a chance..

“Politifact” even some lib rags don’t use “politifact”.  Then proceeded to post links from two obscure “sources” that no ones even heard of and then there’s “vox” ….detective my ass.

Btw, Clouseau, all 60+ of those lawsuits were on behalf of Trump, not hired.

And no, some attorneys wanted to present over 5000 pages of lawsuits, witness affidavits and unrefuted expert reports. Judges wouldn’t hear it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
“Politifact” even some lib rags don’t use “politifact”.  Then proceeded to post links from two obscure “sources” that no ones even heard of and then there’s “vox” ….detective my ass.

And no, some attorneys wanted to present over 5000 pages of lawsuits, witness affidavits and unrefuted expert reports. Judges wouldn’t hear it.

And the judges said exactly why too.  It did not meet the minimum bar necessary.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
And the judges said exactly why too.  It did not meet the minimum bar necessary.   ::)

You just keep right on believing that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You just keep right on believing that.

I will.  Because I dwell in reality.  Unlike you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Conclusion, everyone here will keep on believing what they want without regard to how valid these things are or are not.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Blah blah blah blah

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Conclusion, everyone here will keep on believing what they want without regard to how valid these things are or are not.

All things being equal.. you might have a point. Things are not equal. It is overwhelming that the election was legit. The fact no right winger but Coach keeps fighting it on Getbig should speak volumes. The fact Coach can't adjust his belief based on overwhelming evidence to the contrary is the real story. It is not 50/50 not even close.   Its about the sad fact there are Americans out there unable or unwilling to process facts and come to a rational decision.. and yet still are able to vote that is the story... forget guns.. the damage is being done by morons with voter registration cards..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
All things being equal.. you might have a point. Things are not equal. It is overwhelming that the election was legit. The fact no right winger but Coach keeps fighting it on Getbig should speak volumes. The fact Coach can't adjust his belief based on overwhelming evidence to the contrary is the real story. It is not 50/50 not even close.   Its about the sad fact there are Americans out there unable or unwilling to process facts and come to a rational decision.. and yet still are able to vote that is the story... forget guns.. the damage is being done by morons with voter registration cards..

Ok, let’s debate off getbig.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

oh shut the f up.. you can't hold your own when you have time to think.. research (which you haven't ever done) so just stop with the BS debate stuff. You are a political imbecile

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
oh shut the f up.. you can't hold your own when you have time to think.. research (which you haven't ever done) so just stop with the BS debate stuff. You are a political imbecile

Now how did I know you’d make up excuses

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

No one is wasting time "debating" a retard.  This has been explained to you over and over.  Are you still too stupid to understand it?

Now how did I know you’d make up excuses

That was no excuse.  That is truth.  Reality.  It is no surprise you can't grasp it.  I mean, that is the very definition of being retarded.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
All things being equal.. you might have a point. Things are not equal. It is overwhelming that the election was legit.
I agree, things are not equal, the government has the advantage with their control of the media and the puppets that follow it blindly. I believe the election was absolutely interfered with, it's all digital, good luck finding the evidence right? I won't argue or back and forth with anyone about it, it's pointless. It's like UFO's, wait 50-60 years and suddenly they'll release some oddball files that expose their involvement. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Exactly... Exactly the same as the Demtards....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Exactly... Exactly the same as the Demtards....

Except not a single Demtard did any of that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Except not a single Demtard did any of that.

I don’t even know where to begin with this stupid statement