Author Topic: Charleston SC  (Read 3338 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Charleston SC
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2022, 10:18:05 AM »
then you weren't in so fla during the summer of 2004

I was in Tallahassee during that time. I remember coming back weeks later to large trees still down. I know that was bad with the back to back storms. There’s a reason I said 15 years  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2022, 10:19:45 AM »
There's a LOT of yankees moving to FL now, hopefully one summer and they'll be gone  ;D

Now? It’s always been that way. It’s just worse than ever though. They’re generally terrible drivers and even bigger assholes. Oh, and retarded voters.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2022, 04:11:31 PM »
Lurker, have you ever had to leave your home due to hurricane, etc?
Looking at winter-homes in FL, but wondering what area is the most "hurricane friendly" (less likely to be hit-hard).
I guess it might not matter as I will be there less than 6-months a year (winter) and can leave anytime, but this is something I think about before making decisions.
I suppose winter-time isnt really hurricane season either, but...

I moved here in 2007 after university at the time of the housing market crash.  Between then and 2009 is when I bought my house and two rental properties dirt cheap.  I’ve never left in this time because of a hurricane.  The last time I considered it was a few years ago.  A lot of friends fled to Tampa and Atlanta to get out of the path.  Of course it detoured and hit Atlanta way worse than anything here and all my friends that went there were stuck there for weeks. No power.  No operating gas pumps to fuel up and come back. No restaurants open.   Sucked for them.  I can see why they fled but my house has impact windows, in ground propane generator that will power my house from 20-28 days depending on the usage, and is directly on the Intracoastal so I have access to flushable water and don’t have to use what’s in my pool.  I have a gas and charcoal grill and a buddy that owns three taverns who will unload as much food on me that I want if we were threatened.  I keep a stock of canned food and drinks  (meaning alcoholic LOL) and have 2 WaterBobs that are 100 gallons each for drinking water.  So I am  pretty set.  As stated before the mere mention of a hurricane sends people running to the stores to empty the shelves of canned food, bottle water and toilet paper.  I’ve never had to do that myself. Although I will get an early jump on filling my car up with gas and three 5 gallon containers.   If the worst came I would just lock up and go stay with parents in GA until I could return. 

Best thing to do is look for hurricane impact windows and an easy alternative place to stay away from the area that doesn’t include using the airport.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2022, 07:11:44 PM »
I moved here in 2007 after university at the time of the housing market crash.

You are 1 big bullshiting ITALIAN/American , in another topic YOU live in SanFran Bay Area !.

RE-READ your own posts  & don't forget you are 55 yo !.

(your respond is easily predictable)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2022, 07:43:13 PM »
You are 1 big bullshiting ITALIAN/American , in another topic YOU live in SanFran Bay Area !.

Charitably speaking, you are a moron.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2022, 08:48:32 PM »

Tell that to yours muslim mother in Afghanistan !.

So yours name is Salaam Abu Ibrahim  ;D ;D ;D & you are pretending to be REAL American  ;D.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2022, 01:36:42 AM »
I moved here in 2007 after university at the time of the housing market crash.  Between then and 2009 is when I bought my house and two rental properties dirt cheap.  I’ve never left in this time because of a hurricane.  The last time I considered it was a few years ago.  A lot of friends fled to Tampa and Atlanta to get out of the path.  Of course it detoured and hit Atlanta way worse than anything here and all my friends that went there were stuck there for weeks. No power.  No operating gas pumps to fuel up and come back. No restaurants open.   Sucked for them.  I can see why they fled but my house has impact windows, in ground propane generator that will power my house from 20-28 days depending on the usage, and is directly on the Intracoastal so I have access to flushable water and don’t have to use what’s in my pool.  I have a gas and charcoal grill and a buddy that owns three taverns who will unload as much food on me that I want if we were threatened.  I keep a stock of canned food and drinks  (meaning alcoholic LOL) and have 2 WaterBobs that are 100 gallons each for drinking water.  So I am  pretty set.  As stated before the mere mention of a hurricane sends people running to the stores to empty the shelves of canned food, bottle water and toilet paper.  I’ve never had to do that myself. Although I will get an early jump on filling my car up with gas and three 5 gallon containers.   If the worst came I would just lock up and go stay with parents in GA until I could return. 

Best thing to do is look for hurricane impact windows and an easy alternative place to stay away from the area that doesn’t include using the airport.

excellent info, thank you sor!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2022, 09:16:18 AM »
Sounds great - you could hire some talented runners and rebuild the pyramids for scraps.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2022, 09:23:09 AM »

Please show me this.  Otherwise you are just a liar.  <-- you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2022, 09:25:23 AM »

Obviously he has been breathing too many of his moped fumes or face planted off his little skateboard one too many times.

It's cute how he thinks Straw and I are 240.  He is OBSESSED with 240.  If he ever met 240 in real life, he would be trying to suck 240's dick before 240 could get his zipper down.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2022, 09:29:40 AM »
Obviously he has been breathing too many of his moped fumes or face planted off his little skateboard one too many times.

It's cute how he thinks Straw and I are 240.  He is OBSESSED with 240.  If he ever met 240 in real life, he would be trying to suck 240's dick before 240 could get his zipper down.
He'd have to find it first.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2022, 09:34:22 AM »
He'd have to find it first.

I have faith he will put forth a great effort.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2022, 10:43:18 AM »
While you're in the Charleston area, also be sure to check out the Isle of Palms and the nearby Magnolia Plantation.  Hurricane Hugo devastated both in '89, but after 30 years of recovery, I bet they're great places to visit again.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2022, 01:27:21 PM »
Please show me this.  Otherwise you are just a liar.  <-- you are.

Joe Biden senility is infecting you more & more  :-\ :'(

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2022, 01:33:06 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2022, 02:05:29 PM »
Get some brain food BoB !.

Oh still can’t show us what you are talking about huh?   Should be easy to search my posts and prove yourself you dumb BiTCH.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2022, 02:09:08 PM »
Oh still can’t show us what you are talking about huh?   Should be easy to search my posts and prove yourself you dumb BiTCH.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2022, 03:19:30 PM »

x2

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2022, 06:02:45 PM »
Tell that to yours muslim mother in Afghanistan !.

So yours name is Salaam Abu Ibrahim  ;D ;D ;D & you are pretending to be REAL American  ;D.

T