Author Topic: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!  (Read 38179 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: THIS BEAST BENCHED 7 PLATES RAW!!!!!!
« Reply #325 on: January 01, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »
Bump for the Dingleberry fanboys.

Maybe hes taking Animal-Pak now?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: January 01, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
Bump for the Dingleberry fanboys.

None of teh videos work  :'(

Jason

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »
This video has been removed by the "user".

translation

he wont recover.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49:50 PM »
i still say those plates aren't real, look at it this way even Ronnie Coleman couldn't come close to that even with the spotters, if this guy can really bench 675 like it's nothing why are his arms only 17 inches? come on you can tell the way he lays down on the bench that he isn't taking it seriously.

Of course you don't.  Aren't you the one who talks about everyone else yet doesn't lift himself.  Have we ever seen a pic of you lifting.  All you can do is talk.    That comes to ZERO creditability.  Hope this helps you pathetic loser.  hahahaha  2008 is going to be banner year for SquadPussy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
Of course you don't.  Aren't you the one who talks about everyone else yet doesn't lift himself.  Have we ever seen a pic of you lifting.  All you can do is talk.    That comes to ZERO creditability.  Hope this helps you pathetic loser.  hahahaha  2008 is going to be banner year for SquadPussy.
Who's throwing out the first attack? Sounds like you won't let go of last year. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »
Who's throwing out the first attack? Sounds like you won't let go of last year. :'(

Wrong!  Check the other threads.  And plus Squadussy deserves all the shit he gets.  He has NO crediability on this board yet he thinks he does.  He needs a reality check.  As long as he can hide behind a computer he'll be fine.  He can't even post a pic of himself.  hahahah the guy is pathetic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #331 on: January 01, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »
Wrong!  Check the other threads.  And plus Squadussy deserves all the shit he gets.  He has NO crediability on this board yet he thinks he does.  He needs a reality check.  As long as he can hide behind a computer he'll be fine.  He can't even post a pic of himself.  hahahah the guy is pathetic.
You're to caught up on credibility on the internet, especially for a guy that "lost" all the pictures that prove all his claims. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: January 01, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »
This video has been removed by the "user".

translation

he wont recover.

The truth is already out  8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »
You're to caught up on credibility on the internet, especially for a guy that "lost" all the pictures that prove all his claims. :-\
and the funniest and most pathetic part is he still tries to put people down for being "fat"-----oh the hilarious irony on the internet

onlyme is the most bitter person on Getbig-------how many hours (more like months :-\) has he wasted of his life stalking squad and adonis---and his most reoccurring insult about squad is that he's "fat"

hahaha nothing like a 600lb man who lives in his bed calling people fat

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2008, 06:18:39 PM »
and the funniest and most pathetic part is he still tries to put people down for being "fat"-----oh the hilarious irony on the internet

onlyme is the most bitter person on Getbig-------how many hours (more like months :-\) has he wasted of his life stalking squad and adonis---and his most reoccurring insult about squad is that he's "fat"

hahaha nothing like a 600lb man who lives in his bed calling people fat

I never had a problem with him, but it makes me laugh. He did a commerical and bench presses but he's the only one to ever accomplish anything and he makes fun of Squad, TA, Leafy etc, guys who look ten times better than him and his stories of a game of cribbage with Wayne Gretzky, Mr.T and Phil Collins in 1984. I feel bad for him.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »
I never had a problem with him, but it makes me laugh. He did a commerical and bench presses but he's the only one to ever accomplish anything and he makes fun of Squad, TA, Leafy etc, guys who look ten times better than him and his stories of a game of cribbage with Wayne Gretzky, Mr.T and Phil Collins in 1984. I feel bad for him.
exactly

I dont think he understands how bitter and pathetic he comes off

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: January 01, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »
exactly

I dont think he understands how bitter and pathetic he comes offis

Thats the best part.

Jason