Author Topic: President Obama vs. Republican Candidates  (Read 2412 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:01 AM »
So the hopes rest on Romney?

Yeah he's done real well with things like this.   ::)

I think whoever the nominee is will beat Obama, even if it's Newt.  Obama's record is that bad. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »
it's pretty good, in the middle of 3 losing wars and a great depression?

lol!  I love your standards dude.  IMO, Obama should be losing to ten points to ANY republican.

LOL.  That's because you don't know squat about politics. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 05:11:38 PM »
I think whoever the nominee is will beat Obama, even if it's Newt.  Obama's record is that bad. 

Osama bin Laden nuff said
TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 05:13:52 PM »
obama isn't going into his second term too favorably but he should win only because the republican candidates are so bad and unappealing. mitt romney is essentially just the white obama in many people's eyes and he'll probably win the nomination

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 05:22:26 PM »
obama isn't going into his second term too favorably but he should win only because the republican candidates are so bad and unappealing. mitt romney is essentially just the white obama in many people's eyes and he'll probably win the nomination

Obama has been one of our best president ever for foreign policy, the economy is out of his hands, if McCain Palin were in it would be the same, there is nothing a president could have done to stop what bush did with the huge war spending and sending this country into 2 wars and huge deficit Obama took over with.

Obama will straighten things out after 2012 when the senate, house and presidency is all Democratic, more unions, more taxes for rich, more regulations, cut tax loopholes for corporations, stop outsourcing, make jobs in America and pass his American Jobs act, 2012, can't wait!

And to troll the crazy conservatives pass some gun control regulation LOL, that would really make their heads blow up.

TEAM Nasser

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 07:15:07 PM »
Obama has been one of our best president ever for foreign policy, the economy is out of his hands, if McCain Palin were in it would be the same, there is nothing a president could have done to stop what bush did with the huge war spending and sending this country into 2 wars and huge deficit Obama took over with.

Obama will straighten things out after 2012 when the senate, house and presidency is all Democratic, more unions, more taxes for rich, more regulations, cut tax loopholes for corporations, stop outsourcing, make jobs in America and pass his American Jobs act, 2012, can't wait!

And to troll the crazy conservatives pass some gun control regulation LOL, that would really make their heads blow up.

i can't tell if you are serious or not but i don't understand how obama is the "best" president on foreign policy when his forien policy is the exact same as bush's: he "withdrew" from iraq on the same timeframe bush laid out back in 07-08, escalated war in af-pak region and then he invaded libya.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
I keep telling you guys this clown is just a troll. All you need to do is go back look at her past posts. She's here just to try and piss people off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »
I challenge reppingfor20 to a liftoff in NYC at a bench and squat off at 225 on bench and squat at 225 for 20 reps.   

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 07:36:45 PM »
i can't tell if you are serious or not but i don't understand how obama is the "best" president on foreign policy when his forien policy is the exact same as bush's: he "withdrew" from iraq on the same timeframe bush laid out back in 07-08, escalated war in af-pak region and then he invaded libya.

You must not remember the bush years, invading Iraq troops on the ground, getting killed for no reason and a lie from the gov't, they died for nothing!  Afghanistan, what a joke, who are they fighting, the Taliban a loosely knit together group who has a ideology that can never be killed.  No matter how many you kill, they will still be another baby raised to hate the US, there is no point, Russia could not do it and the US can't do it.  The Taliban and Afghanistan never has be concurred and never will.  The reason is they have a legit cause, the US cause is $$$, Taliban have real morals and beliefs, US does not, they are driven by Israel and military defense complex they need to feed the machine, no real belief or morals behind what they do.

If the US would wake up and realize the reason most of these people hate the US is because of the monetary and military support of the illegal state of Israel and stop any contact with those people, the US would not have many haters compared to how many they have now.  Tell me how much was terrorism a problem for the US before Israel was drawn on the map by the UN?  

I keep telling you guys this clown is just a troll. All you need to do is go back look at her past posts. She's here just to try and piss people off.

Coach it's obvious you have given up debating because the lack of college education, I feel sorry for you sometimes, but most of the time I don't. 

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
You must not remember the bush years, invading Iraq troops on the ground, getting killed for no reason and a lie from the gov't, they died for nothing!  Afghanistan, what a joke, who are they fighting, the Taliban a loosely knit together group who has a ideology that can never be killed.  

I challenge you to a lift off in NYC.   Accept or decline?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:11 PM »
You don't debate you troll. The he got bin laden thing....you're an idiot for that comment. If wasn't for the intel that Bush set in place it would have never happen. If you recall (and I'm sure you don't) Obama fought to repeal it but someone smarter than him (anyone) advised against it. Let's hear your dumbshit rebuttle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 07:56:10 PM »
I challenge reppingfor20 to a liftoff in NYC. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 08:09:49 AM »
You don't debate you troll. The he got bin laden thing....you're an idiot for that comment. If wasn't for the intel that Bush set in place it would have never happen. If you recall (and I'm sure you don't) Obama fought to repeal it but someone smarter than him (anyone) advised against it. Let's hear your dumbshit rebuttle.

Obama made clear his number one priority from day one was to get Osama, and he did.  That is fact.  Bush tried for some many years and failed.  Obama also got the american cleric and some other senior al qaeda men.  Bush got 4,000 plus troops killed for no reason and 30,000 plus injured, for what?  Nothing, other than to get revenge for his father, war made of lies and american kids die because of it. 

I know you don't debate, you resort to name calling. 

I challenge reppingfor20 to a liftoff in NYC. 

Sorry I will have to decline, I will not travel to NYC just to have a liftoff with you.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2011, 08:11:42 AM »
Obama made clear his number one priority from day one was to get Osama, and he did.  That is fact.  Bush tried for some many years and failed.  Obama also got the american cleric and some other senior al qaeda men.  Bush got 4,000 plus troops killed for no reason and 30,000 plus injured, for what?  Nothing, other than to get revenge for his father, war made of lies and american kids die because of it. 

I know you don't debate, you resort to name calling. 

Sorry I will have to decline, I will not travel to NYC just to have a liftoff with you.

Why not fag?   What do you rep 20 for?   By the looks of you, you look like you could not rep a broomstick for 20. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2011, 09:32:33 AM »
i think his name is supposed to be: repping420, i.e smoking a blunt