Author Topic: IMing growth  (Read 925 times)

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
IMing growth
« on: November 26, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
if i shoot growth in my muscles will those muscle grow more than others and does it have the same effect as doing it sub? thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: IMing growth
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:21 PM »
NO, and yes respectively.

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:54 AM »
no or yes??????????

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 04:57:59 AM »
no or yes??????????

What don't you understand about the answer?

One thing, why would you want to shoot the GH IM?  Do you plan on shooting it in the same pin as your AAS?  Also how well can you accurately measure the GH in an IM syringe?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 05:09:58 AM »
Respectivly means in the answers are in same order as your questions.

So...
No spot growth; but Yes you can IM shoot it.
 I prefer to SQ stick the GH, its just a slin pin prick.
Its picked up VERY fast SQ (under the skin)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:35:46 AM »
Respectivly means in the answers are in same order as your questions.

So...
No spot growth; but Yes you can IM shoot it.
 I prefer to SQ stick the GH, its just a slin pin prick.
Its picked up VERY fast SQ (under the skin)

Yep I would also do it sub-Q  I don't do GH but when I use HCG I go SQ.  Pretty painless, wish they made sline pins that you could swap out the needle on, cause going through the stopper to draw dulls it up pretty good.  Maybe they do make em?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 06:13:11 AM »
Yep I would also do it sub-Q  I don't do GH but when I use HCG I go SQ.  Pretty painless, wish they made sline pins that you could swap out the needle on, cause going through the stopper to draw dulls it up pretty good.  Maybe they do make em?

You can pull the plunger out and load thru the back of the slin pin.
Ive done that for 1/2 - 3/4cc oil AAS spot shots in areas with very thing skin (My arms, etc).
I drawl it up with a 1" 21ga and fill the slin pin, then gently replace plunger. Sterile of course, dont even breath on it.

Slin Pins are cheap, Ive used two of them for each HCG shot. One to load, then shoot the HCG with  the other. Your right, they get VERY DULL
from the rubber stopper.

Transfering increase risk of contamination, but you know what your doing. Ive never had a problem.
A sharp slin pin is much nicer than dull. ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 02:55:50 PM »
You can pull the plunger out and load thru the back of the slin pin.
Ive done that for 1/2 - 3/4cc oil AAS spot shots in areas with very thing skin (My arms, etc).
I drawl it up with a 1" 21ga and fill the slin pin, then gently replace plunger. Sterile of course, dont even breath on it.

Slin Pins are cheap, Ive used two of them for each HCG shot. One to load, then shoot the HCG with  the other. Your right, they get VERY DULL
from the rubber stopper.

Transfering increase risk of contamination, but you know what your doing. Ive never had a problem.
A sharp slin pin is much nicer than dull. ;)

those are some good ideas man.  Very good point you bring up about not even breathing on it, lots of crap CAN be transfered into the air from your breath and onto a pin.  Im the same way Im cautious of this too.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »
those are some good ideas man.  Very good point you bring up about not even breathing on it, lots of crap CAN be transfered into the air from your breath and onto a pin.  Im the same way Im cautious of this too.

Sometime ya just dont feel like even a dull slin shot, ya know?
SHarp one makes a world of difference.