Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 191284 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2725 on: May 18, 2024, 05:54:43 PM »
Bhank that lost at every contest vs Bhank the "NPC champion", just 3 years apart:

Looks like Downs syndrome. Was it worth it?

I like the first picture with the 15 inch neck vs the rolls of fat in the second picture

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2726 on: May 18, 2024, 06:24:57 PM »
you don't get it do you?

i'm not trying to be big or even want to be big

175 max and i'm 165 now @ 5 percent bf

its not bout the scale it's bout the look

you can even be the same weight and the same bf and look much different homie

Yeah dude I get that’s the bullshit cope you go with as an excuse for having less muscle than a high school female gymnast.

Uh uh uh I don’t even wanna be big hahah. No ones buying it dude. I can imagine the second you throw a t shirt on, it’s as if you never touched a weight. It’s insane.

300 mgs this 500mgs that blah blah you look like a dude who doesn’t lift seriously because he’s too busy smoking meth.

Are you a drug addict bro?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2727 on: Today at 04:53:40 AM »
Yeah dude I get that’s the bullshit cope you go with as an excuse for having less muscle than a high school female gymnast.

Uh uh uh I don’t even wanna be big hahah. No ones buying it dude. I can imagine the second you throw a t shirt on, it’s as if you never touched a weight. It’s insane.

300 mgs this 500mgs that blah blah you look like a dude who doesn’t lift seriously because he’s too busy smoking meth.

Right DJ has to be smoking meth no other way he can be taking a gram of gear and weigh 160lbs

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2728 on: Today at 05:28:30 AM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2729 on: Today at 06:23:51 AM »
Brian is morphing into Phil Heath.

Well his nose is.

B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: Today at 06:24:30 AM »
It's almost as if you guys don't understand angles and lighting my face has not changed at all. But more importantly who gives a fuck is this a board for face modeling?

But sure let's go through the differences in the pics. Pic 2 face turned sideways causing my massive fucking neck and jaw to merge. Smiling which means I am pulling my cheeks back which my face look fatter will also make nose look wider. And lastly sun directly in my face making hair blonder and looking less thick. You guys are idiots

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2731 on: Today at 06:29:30 AM »
It's almost as if you guys don't understand angles and lighting my face has not changed at all. But more importantly who gives a fuck is this a board for face modeling?

Great point!

As you will notice neither picture you posted has zero to so with bodybuilding, in both photos you’re fully clothed. One is outside of your house and car, the other is of you having lunch.

The question is whether why did you post these photos that have nothing to do with bodybuilding on this board?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: Today at 06:32:29 AM »
Great point!

As you will notice neither picture you posted has zero to so with bodybuilding, in both photos you’re fully clothed. One is outside of your house and car, the other is of you having lunch.

The question is whether why did you post these photos that have nothing to do with bodybuilding on this board?

You realize you are also cropping the photo. If you looked at the entire photo of pic 2 you could see I am clearly fucking huge in comparison to Coach. The first photo was a request. Now If I post a 3rd photo to show I look just like the first given the same angle that would not be bodybuilding but again would be per your idiots arguing. The board is called getbig as a getbigger you should have a sports car so it is relevant. What is weird is everytime I post a bodybuilding pic you weirdos want to talk about my hair and makeup like a bunch of fruit loops.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2733 on: Today at 06:34:00 AM »

But sure let's go through the differences in the pics. Pic 2 face turned sideways causing my massive fucking neck and jaw to merge. Smiling which means I am pulling my cheeks back which my face look fatter will also make nose look wider. And lastly sun directly in my face making hair blonder and looking less thick. You guys are idiots

so what was the purpose of the woman's underwear photo you posted?
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2734 on: Today at 06:35:30 AM »
How to age 20 years in 3 years by best selling author R.L. Bhankenstein.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2735 on: Today at 06:38:27 AM »

I had to check and make sure I didn't post this...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2736 on: Today at 06:40:30 AM »
I haven't lifted upper body in 6 weeks due to injury but today was first pool day so had to check status. 215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

4yrs on and Bianca is sill posting he same style of Faggott
pics and still the same weight - 5ft 10 & No no huge by a long stretch
Small back & legs for sure & no improvement in condition -
And taking a stack of PED's & GH.
In fact his Atrophying has got worse.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2737 on: Today at 07:04:16 AM »
You realize you are also cropping the photo. If you looked at the entire photo of pic 2 you could see I am clearly fucking huge in comparison to Coach. The first photo was a request. Now If I post a 3rd photo to show I look just like the first given the same angle that would not be bodybuilding but again would be per your idiots arguing. The board is called getbig as a getbigger you should have a sports car so it is relevant. What is weird is everytime I post a bodybuilding pic you weirdos want to talk about my hair and makeup like a bunch of fruit loops.

And now Coach realises why it was a mistake to take Brian seriously.

What a fucking kunt you are, Coach takes time out of his day to meet you and spend time with you and this is how you repay him.

Trying to score points on a BB board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2738 on: Today at 07:05:52 AM »

I hope Coach learned his lesson.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2739 on: Today at 07:16:56 AM »
Brian looks like a down's pensioner

bloated with little piggy eyes like piss holes in snow
B