Author Topic: Charlie Crist in his own words  (Read 855 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Charlie Crist in his own words
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 11:28:07 AM »
"Hi, this is Charlie Crist calling to set the record straight. I'm prolife. I oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants, I support traditional marriage, and I have never supported a new tax or big spending program. It's sad that in his fourth try for governor my opponent has resorted to distortions and untruths. … Floridians need a consistent, conservative governor that they can trust. I would appreciate your vote on election day. Thank you so much and God bless you, and God bless Florida."

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
Crist is simply trying to use the governship of Florida to get to the Senate. And he's still (how do they say) "butt-hurt" that he got dismissed for a Cuban rookie (which torpedoes his newly-found "GOP is racist" mantra).

I suppose he wants the homosexuals to forget that HE wholeheartedly endorse Florida's marriage amendment (Amendment 2).

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »
"Hi, this is Charlie Crist calling to set the record straight. I'm prolife. I oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants, I support traditional marriage, and I have never supported a new tax or big spending program. It's sad that in his fourth try for governor my opponent has resorted to distortions and untruths. … Floridians need a consistent, conservative governor that they can trust. I would appreciate your vote on election day. Thank you so much and God bless you, and God bless Florida."

This is the guy running as a democrat now? Lmao!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 11:35:41 AM »
LOL!  Is he a Democrat this week? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 11:59:23 AM »
in FL, Crist has the same base he had in early polls.  the undecideds are breaking for Scott at the moment. 

Scott has gone VERY liberal in the last 6 months, and it's helped him a great deal.  He's spent a TON on teachers and job creation and other things that true fiscal conservatives hate... but the state has shifted left in a big way since 2010.  Scott wants to keep his job, so if spending a ton of $ to appease a lot of groups will keep him in office, he'll do it.

Crist is like a cartoon character at this point lol.  There really are two democrats in this race now. 
SPEND SPEND SPEND.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:00:01 PM »
How fitting is it that the first thing he did as a Democrat was use his newly issued Race Card...saying he left republican party because they were 'racists'  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 12:09:25 PM »
How fitting is it that the first thing he did as a Democrat was use his newly issued Race Card...saying he left republican party because they were 'racists'  ;D

crist is a chameleon.  he was tough in early 2000s.  he was moderate in late 2000s.  he knew the long-term hopes of a "tea party" run by the likes of Sharon Angle was laughable, so he shifted LEFT in 2010, took the hit as an independent for the election.

Now the state is liberal again.  And even in 2012, in all his tea party glory, Scott barely won, by less than a point.   He's a chameleon too, going way liberal in the last 6 months, spending more than any Gov in history, calling himself the education governor, etc.

Two dems in the race lol.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 12:21:24 PM »
He evolved ::)