Author Topic: Dem's vs GOP on economics.  (Read 17599 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Dem's vs GOP on economics.
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2014, 01:48:35 PM »
Oh I promise you junior that I'm not even a more legit coach than Obama is a president. I'm also a more successful coach by 10fold compared to his career in government. He's failed in every position in government he's been including what he does now (whatever the fuck that is). Even when I get hired for coaching jobs I get vetted and finger printed. He'd a supposed "president" and he's never been vetted. Gee, I wonder why??

seriously...im convinced youre a Troll now...This was quite possibly the dumbest shit ive seen on the World wide web.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »
That's fine.  But let me tell you how this is going to work. You're either going to stop acting like a petulant, classless adolescent calling people names every single day and make positive contributions, or you will not be posting here.  

If you repost stuff I've deleted, I'll ask Ron to put you in timeout.  If he doesn't want to, or is too busy, I'll just ban you myself.  

Now, I understand you don't care, but that's how it's going to work.  Have a nice day.   :)

MELTDOWN.

Next you will be promising to throw me in the briar batch as well.

::)

Let me guess your next reply will be one showcasing your hypocrisy or your stupidity.  Most likely both.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2014, 01:58:17 PM »
settle down old man or you're going to blow out a blood vessel in that tiny tiny brain of yours

I do agree with you that you're not even a more legit coach that Obama is POTUS

that's what I've been saying all along

LOL @ Obama having never been vetted and being a two term POTUS (elected twice in LANDSLIDES) is nothing compared to be a semi-literate dwarf who teaches people how to flip over tires behind a storage shed.

The stuff you right wing loons tell yourself is truly hilarious

Yeah , I caught the mistake but what you of all people know what I'm talking about. No, he was never properly vetted. You know, I know, he knows it the world knows it. And yes, my accomplishments as a coach surpasses his as a public servant. It's not even something to be argued but I'm sure someone will.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2014, 02:00:55 PM »
seriously...im convinced youre a Troll now...This was quite possibly the dumbest shit ive seen on the World wide web.

Don't be. He's failed as a community organizer, failed as a senator and failed as a president. When he left Chicago his district was destroyed as even more oppressed. Pretty well documented.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2014, 02:04:01 PM »

So tell me, what meaningful successes has he had? (God don't say Obamacare, even your boss thinks it's a disaster). Assuming you're still there. Let me also ask as a coach yourself, how many CIF and League championships have you won or been apart of? How many of your high school or College players have gone on to D1 and the pros? If so, in how many sports? We can start there .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »

MELTDOWN.

Next you will be promising to throw me in the briar batch as well.

::)

Let me guess your next reply will be one showcasing your hypocrisy or your stupidity.  Most likely both.

Nah.  I'm just going to impose something on you that you apparently cannot do yourself:  a little self-control.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2014, 02:20:27 PM »
Yeah , I caught the mistake but what you of all people know what I'm talking about. No, he was never properly vetted. You know, I know, he knows it the world knows it. And yes, my accomplishments as a coach surpasses his as a public servant. It's not even something to be argued but I'm sure someone will.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that "not properly vetted" fantasy if it makes you feel better.
I mean Fox News did their best to warn us but no one wanted to listen in either 2008 or 2012

If you think having a tiny weight room in storage locker is comparable to being elected the leader of the free world twice then you need to find your Obamacare care and head to your closest hospital and have them check you out for a brain injury.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2014, 02:44:05 PM »
Yeah, keep telling yourself that "not properly vetted" fantasy if it makes you feel better.
I mean Fox News did their best to warn us but no one wanted to listen in either 2008 or 2012

If you think having a tiny weight room in storage locker is comparable to being elected the leader of the free world twice then you need to find your Obamacare care and head to your closest hospital and have them check you out for a brain injury.

Here's a compliment to most on this board. You are more than likely more of a success at your job than Obama ever was in his government life. You called me out for being an "illegitimate" coach and yes, I compared my success to his. You can probably say the same thing. As for my little storage closet, those that I've listed were aside from that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2014, 02:45:06 PM »
Just because he was "elected" certainly doesn't mean he can do the job....clearly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2014, 02:49:44 PM »
Here's a compliment to most on this board. You are more than likely more of a success at your job than Obama ever was in his government life. You called me out for being an "illegitimate" coach and yes, I compared my success to his. You can probably say the same thing. As for my little storage closet, those that I've listed were aside from that.

please stop posting and head to the nearest emergency room

I think you're having stroke

When you get to the emergency room explain to them that you truly believe that having a tiny weight room in a storage locker makes you more successful than the twice elected leader of the free world.   

They will surely give you priority attention

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2014, 02:50:01 PM »
Nah.  I'm just going to impose something on you that you apparently cannot do yourself:  a little self-control.   :)

Poor baby.  The only thing that isn't controlled is your hypocrisy.

Does that come from being a Repub or a Christian?  From the level you are at, maybe both?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »
Semi-literate dwarf. That is some of your best work ever  :D

Thanks

I try to add some levity now and then

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2014, 03:02:42 PM »
Thanks

I try to add some levity now and then

Keeping it real!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »

When you get to the emergency room explain to them that you truly believe that having a tiny weight room in a storage locker makes you more successful than the twice elected leader of the free world.   

So you really think he's doing a good job and if you were an employer this performance would be acceptable?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2014, 03:11:58 PM »

Again (this is the part where I should draw you a picture in crayon so you can understand) just because he got elected does not mean he is successful at DOING HIS JOB. If you speak another language let me know, maybe I get a bing translator or something.

Ok, I'll give you one thing. He's a successful liar. How's that?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2014, 03:17:18 PM »
So you really think he's doing a good job and if you were an employer this performance would be acceptable?

some good, some bad, some adequate however considering yourself a success in comparison to him is truly ludicrous to the point of really having some mental health issues

BTW - I am his employer along with the other 66 million people who gave him the job.

You on the other hand I would not trust to walk my dog or cut my lawn

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »

Again (this is the part where I should draw you a picture in crayon so you can understand) just because he got elected does not mean he is successful at DOING HIS JOB. If you speak another language let me know, maybe I get a bing translator or something.

Ok, I'll give you one thing. He's a successful liar. How's that?

Yes Dopey, getting elected to the POTUS twice is a success by it's very definition.
That's why winning an election is also known as a victory.
Whether you personally like him or not is completely irrelevant.

Now, you when you try to claim that you're more successful than Obama (or any POTUS or any of millions of other people) because you have a tiny gym in a storage locker.....well now we're in crazy town

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »
So tell me, what meaningful successes has he had? (God don't say Obamacare, even your boss thinks it's a disaster). Assuming you're still there. Let me also ask as a coach yourself, how many CIF and League championships have you won or been apart of? How many of your high school or College players have gone on to D1 and the pros? If so, in how many sports? We can start there .
im not comparing you to myself as a coach. But i can say that coaching in the inner city as a volunteer coach (defensive coordinator)
At Washington, Locke, Roosevelt and Hollywood, ive gotten the absolte most out of my kids. At hollywood i had the number 1 defense in the city giving up 12 points a game. Ive sent a kid to Westpoint (Nelworth, Tykie), 2 to UGA (TJ Stripling and Ken Malcome) 1 to South Carolina (Sharrod Golightly) San Diego State (Tony Bell) Texas A&M ( Jeremy Ross)
A few D2 as well. All of my kids Graduate. So if youre trying to discredit me as a coach, just ask around the City Section about Coach Pigford and they will tell you
about me. Ive never taken a dime from coaching and I only coach the inner city because those are the kids that need me. Ive definatley been offered  Jobs at Serra, Narbonne and schools down in OC.. But those arent the kids that need me..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2014, 03:29:07 PM »
coach, you saying you are more successful at your job than Obama is at his job is retarded.

He is a professional Politician and he was elected to the highest office in the land twice

The equivalent to you would be you Coaching and winning the superbowl twice...

you arent as successful in your job as he is in his job.

You know him, He doesnt know you

He wins

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »
im not comparing you to myself as a coach. But i can say that coaching in the inner city as a volunteer coach (defensive coordinator)
At Washington, Locke, Roosevelt and Hollywood, ive gotten the absolte most out of my kids. At hollywood i had the number 1 defense in the city giving up 12 points a game. Ive sent a kid to Westpoint (Nelworth, Tykie), 2 to UGA (TJ Stripling and Ken Malcome) 1 to South Carolina (Sharrod Golightly) San Diego State (Tony Bell) Texas A&M ( Jeremy Ross)
A few D2 as well. All of my kids Graduate. So if youre trying to discredit me as a coach, just ask around the City Section about Coach Pigford and they will tell you
about me. Ive never taken a dime from coaching and I only coach the inner city because those are the kids that need me. Ive definatley been offered  Jobs at Serra, Narbonne and schools down in OC.. But those arent the kids that need me..

So now, comparing those (very commendable) accomplishments to Obama's failures. Would not consider that a more successful than what Obama has done with this country and when was a community organizer in Chicago? I know you're a good coach. There is no questioning that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2014, 03:36:32 PM »
coach, you saying you are more successful at your job than Obama is at his job is retarded.

He is a professional Politician and he was elected to the highest office in the land twice

He wins

I don't consider getting elected a success be it a democrat or a republican. I determine how well that person do his/her job once elected. Again, looking at it from a business prospective, if you were to look back on his history, would you want that person running a company? If so, based on what?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2014, 05:16:30 PM »

He wins

Damn.  Brutal/Epic/HeWontRecover truth here. 

Don't forget that Obama won the election in face of all the praying the right wingers did for him to lose.  Since there is "scientific proof" that prayer actually works, it makes sense to assume that even God is on Obama's side and laughing in the face of people like Coach.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2014, 06:03:16 PM »
I don't consider getting elected a success be it a democrat or a republican. I determine how well that person do his/her job once elected. Again, looking at it from a business prospective, if you were to look back on his history, would you want that person running a company? If so, based on what?

Jesus Christ you're not only incomprehensibly dense but profoundly arrogant, almost beyond comprehension.

You've done nothing of note in your own chosen field and yet you think you're more successful than the POTUS.   Even being a 2 time super bowl winning coach wouldn't put you in the same league as Obama

And given that his employer (the voters) chose to renew his contract for another 4 years you can't even argue that he hasn't been successful in spite of the fact that you personally are not happy with his job performance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2014, 07:25:02 PM »
Jesus Christ you're not only incomprehensibly dense but profoundly arrogant, almost beyond comprehension.

You've done nothing of note in your own chosen field and yet you think you're more successful than the POTUS.   Even being a 2 time super bowl winning coach wouldn't put you in the same league as Obama

And given that his employer (the voters) chose to renew his contract for another 4 years you can't even argue that he hasn't been successful in spite of the fact that you personally are not happy with his job performance.

You're fucking delusional if you think that clown is successful. He's rarely seen a 6 hour day. His legacy will be of disaster.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2014, 07:34:23 PM »
You're fucking delusional if you think that clown is successful. He's rarely seen a 6 hour day. His legacy will be of disaster.

you think you're more successful than a two term POTUS and you think I'm delusional

OK Joe Loco

whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day