Author Topic: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?  (Read 34327 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
I tried to hook up with a shrink but failed and then lost interest in it. Never taken any anti depressants or other stuff, even when I thought that all the inner locks of my self would only be opened with a knife.

in 9/10 cases 'mental illness' goes away when you change your environment radically.

I've hung out with people who are really sick in the brain and never found anything else in common with them except that we're all low class in society.

Socializing is never a problem.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »
i suffer from amnesia

How do you know?

MikMaq

« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2014, 10:32:32 AM »
If your under the age of 25 and your getting on pills without an episode of some kind your nuts.

I'm 27 compared to my 21 year old self, it's the difference between light and day.

I really leveled out,honestly even compare to 18 months ago my mental health has drastically improved.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »
I'm loco.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
Yes
I'm a psychopath

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »
Suffer?

Getbiggers don't suffer mental illness, they're thriving from it.

Honestly I think we are above the norm. We should be the council that runs the world.

MikMaq

« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2014, 01:29:40 PM »
Yes
I'm a psychopath
Actually its bloody rare for one to admit it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2014, 02:20:49 PM »
Mental illness is difficult to define except in extreme cases. I suspect I am a high functioning nut job. I am grateful those close to me are willing to put up with me.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »
im sitting hear thinking of ways to knock myself off everyday, fuck it all and fuck life
R

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2014, 04:54:14 PM »
im sitting hear thinking of ways to knock myself off everyday, fuck it all and fuck life

Get that feeling regularly, should have been dead several times over but it is mostly reckless behaviour when you're in a bad way. Impulsive behaviour - that classifies most of us. I survived taking 300iu insulin, losing 2.5l blood, taking 90 ambien and 100 valium with 30 alcoholic drinks etc etc. Now I shrug it off and wait til 1,2,3 days later.

My latest thing is anxiety, which I never had til recently. Thought of going certain places, even work sometimes, has my stomach in knots but I just do it.

Back to OP you will never shake stigma from people. They can see ads on TV hear stories etc. Insurance ads play on fear, as do many advertisements. It is a primal instinct. The thought of someone being unable to control themselves in any way plays on that fear.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2014, 05:02:14 PM »
if you look at me for more than 2 seconds i will threaten to punch you in the face, when i go to the mall  and i cant find a parking spot i block your car or swerved in front of you if you are see a spot, i like to go in front of lines and if you say something i will threaten to fuck you up, i get blowjobs from crack whores and sometimes go raw if i am feeling good then i grab the bitch and tell her to give me back my money because she should be paying me, so overall i am just a future jailbird.
fixed ;)

I'm sure you could kick my old ass, but wtf, I'm a broke down old douche bag .
Most guys like you , end up in jail ... or dead , after being shot  from  a disgruntled psycho you tried to go off on.
Good luck.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2014, 05:10:58 PM »
i'm a socio path '

and seriously

i was diagnosed

i don't feel teh emotions that people feel

i do behavioral therapy to correct it and to keep my urges to manipulate (that'a  broad and awfully disgusting purview) at bay

Just wondering... how does that fit in with you deleting thousands of your posts?
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2014, 05:13:47 PM »
I have OCD, social anxiety disorder and probably a mild form of asperger syndrome.
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2014, 04:01:51 AM »
u guys ever hear weird voices sometimes? last night im sitting down eating dinner with my wife n i start hearing this strange(evil type)of voice saying(kill her,kill her,kill her) i tried to block the voices but they seemed to get louder n i had to run outside n jump in my car n take off for awhile,i was scared that i might be influenced by it. its a scary feeling
R

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2014, 04:14:22 AM »
u guys ever hear weird voices sometimes? last night im sitting down eating dinner with my wife n i start hearing this strange(evil type)of voice saying(kill her,kill her,kill her) i tried to block the voices but they seemed to get louder n i had to run outside n jump in my car n take off for awhile,i was scared that i might be influenced by it. its a scary feeling
Hahahahaha! As long it doesn't say kill shizzo you are ok nothing do worry about

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2014, 04:14:59 AM »
If they are hallucinogenic voices eg: outside of your head but no ones there making them then seek help ASAP.

If internal , that's a thought , that's considered "normal" and part of an anxiety type disorder - I was reading the other day about  new born Mums who are under slept and stressed often
have weird impulses and thoughts (voices in head) to harm and even kill there new born's - it makes them feel very uncomfortable , so much so a lot of the time they remove themselves from
the situation because they are scared they will do harm, they think they are going nuts and turning into killers when they are not.

You felt uncomfortable and left the situation, that's a sure sign you arn't loopy.  Talk with someone anyway ,somethings obviously triggering these impulsive thoughts , so sharing and learning can
help you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:32 AM »

Two or three times in my life, between being asleep & awake.  Never one urging me to homicide tho.  Cut down on the metal and talk to a headshrinker bro.  Maybe it's not you - have a look at whatever drugs you're taking as a cause too.  That ain't good.  The voice is supposed to tell you to fuck her fuck her fuck her.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2014, 10:02:22 AM »
In society, is it better to be thought of as crazy, or to be never thought of at all?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2014, 10:03:12 AM »
240 is back: OCD

Cleanest Natural: Megalomania / delusions

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »
In society, is it better to be thought of as crazy, or to be never thought of at all?

or in third option, does it truly matter what other people think about you?

I find it stressful to put my existence in the center of other people's expectations, although one should be able to live in a community and socialize with people, but if you know what you are I don't find much point to stress what strangers think of you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »
Never heard voices - do drugs have any effect on them?
I often have thoughts due to anxiety, made my life a living hell since I didn't know why this was occurring... felt guilty, uneasy and all. After seeing a documentary on Steve Nash(mathematician) who heard voices and healed himself I see many things in a totally different light.
Many things gain life due to the energy and focus we allow them consume.
It's a tricky thing... wars are won or lost in the head.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2014, 10:47:17 AM »
Never heard voices - do drugs have any effect on them?
I often have thoughts due to anxiety, made my life a living hell since I didn't know why this was occurring... felt guilty, uneasy and all. After seeing a documentary on Steve Nash(mathematician) who heard voices and healed himself I see many things in a totally different light.
Many things gain life due to the energy and focus we allow them consume.
It's a tricky thing... wars are won or lost in the head.

Are you catholic?  I blame all my guilt on Catholicism.
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »

I have a friend with paranoid schizophrenia from smoking too much pot as a teenager. Most of his "friends" dumped him but I can work with it. He will hear or interpret things completely wrong and feel people are out to get him. I just reassure him but he is volatile. One night out he was at a bar and punched someone thinking they cut in front of him. The bar was empty except him and that guy and my mate had been staring into space.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2014, 04:15:13 PM »
Are you catholic?  I blame all my guilt on Catholicism.
Same here.................... .Catholicism causes extreme guilt.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2014, 04:19:14 PM »
or in third option, does it truly matter what other people think about you?

I find it stressful to put my existence in the center of other people's expectations, although one should be able to live in a community and socialize with people, but if you know what you are I don't find much point to stress what strangers think of you.

Good point