Author Topic: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?  (Read 33866 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Re: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »
u guys ever hear weird voices sometimes? last night im sitting down eating dinner with my wife n i start hearing this strange(evil type)of voice saying(kill her,kill her,kill her) i tried to block the voices but they seemed to get louder n i had to run outside n jump in my car n take off for awhile,i was scared that i might be influenced by it. its a scary feeling
Demonic Oppression or PRESENCE................ ...........Mark 3:11...............And the Unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, would fall down before him and shout, You are the son of God.

Say it with Meaning !!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:29 PM »
A person can be diagnosed with Schizophrenia, and Bipolar disorder...i meet them all the time...I have not heard of someone diagnosed with Schizoaffective and also Bipolar disorder, but just because I have not heard of it, means nothing...Psychiatry seems to be a very complicated field...
I Meant to say Schizo affective Bipolar type...................m eaning there is a Mood disturbance with the Psychosis.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2014, 05:03:37 AM »
u guys ever hear weird voices sometimes? last night im sitting down eating dinner with my wife n i start hearing this strange(evil type)of voice saying(kill her,kill her,kill her) i tried to block the voices but they seemed to get louder n i had to run outside n jump in my car n take off for awhile,i was scared that i might be influenced by it. its a scary feeling

If you're for real it's time for anti-psychotics ASAP. Eventually the voices will take over and you''ll start to act according to them.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2014, 05:04:51 AM »
i suffer from bodybuilding, a serious mental illness

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2014, 05:13:24 AM »
Anxiety and depression. 

Never really talked with a dr about them much, just the anxiety once. Anxiety I got under control pretty well for the most part. Mostly social anxiety now.

The depression is kinda bothering me because I'm getting that whole not having interest in things you love doing going on. Hate that.

Against psychotropic meds so would never take them but open to other therapies. Any getbiggers have advices on treating depression without drugs? 

Maybe it's good just to get out and force yourself to do things and make your brain "wake up" and pull out of the depression.  ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2014, 05:31:39 AM »
240 is back: OCD

Cleanest Natural: Megalomania / delusions

you are a dude who's biggest accomplishment in life is talking shit or trying to get a reaction from others .. you are not in a position to judge anyone trust me

what am I delusional about? do you even know what megalomania is? I told you in the past you need a real life lesson and maybe I will be able to arrange it for you

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #206 on: August 31, 2014, 05:36:09 AM »
Any getbiggers have advices on treating depression without drugs?  

Things like omega fatty acids, physical movements, sunshine on your face, getting plenty of sleep, social interactions and meditation.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2014, 05:37:22 AM »
depression is not even very treatable with drugs

it's one of the worst things that can happen to a persin

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #208 on: August 31, 2014, 05:39:06 AM »
depression is not even very treatable with drugs

it's one of the worst things that can happen to a persin

They can only suppress.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #209 on: August 31, 2014, 05:39:19 AM »
you are a dude who's biggest accomplishment in life is talking shit or trying to get a reaction from others .. you are not in a position to judge anyone trust me

what am I delusional about? do you even know what megalomania is? I told you in the past you need a real life lesson and maybe I will be able to arrange it for you

Megalomania would fit you perfectly.

It's common for megalomaniac to be obsessive towards money, power, being genius and all capable. That's EXACTLY you. But only when it gets truly obsessive it is considered a mental illness, but since fitnessfrenzy got you all worked up, there is some truth in his statement

Being delusional is common for megalomaniac as well. Your self boasting has mostly been the magnitude of the illusion :D

What does everyone else think? Does cleanestnatural possess all the common trades of a megalomaniac or what?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2014, 05:39:39 AM »
Trazadone is the only med I have tried and currently use to insure I get a full night's sleep.
Terrible drug - just awful.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2014, 05:43:27 AM »
people who think depression is a psychological issue piss me off

psychological issues are largely irrelevant to the whole matter of a thing

it's a physiological issue of the brain

psychological factors can trigger it but not cause or cure it

stupid idiots with their balonie advises piss me off

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2014, 05:45:21 AM »
Things like omega fatty acids, physical movements, sunshine on your face, getting plenty of sleep, social interactions and meditation.

Thanks for your input. That matched a lot of what I found on google. I lift regularly but need to force myself outside more during the day and have more social interactions even though I hate them for the most part.  :D

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2014, 05:45:41 AM »
Anxiety and depression. 

Never really talked with a dr about them much, just the anxiety once. Anxiety I got under control pretty well for the most part. Mostly social anxiety now.

The depression is kinda bothering me because I'm getting that whole not having interest in things you love doing going on. Hate that.

Against psychotropic meds so would never take them but open to other therapies. Any getbiggers have advices on treating depression without drugs? 

Maybe it's good just to get out and force yourself to do things and make your brain "wake up" and pull out of the depression.  ???
Why are you afraid of drugs? You are a bodybuilder for God's sake! Stop being a wimp.

If necessary, its better living through chemistry. ;)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2014, 05:46:53 AM »
Where is "Soul Crusher's" diagnosis?  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2014, 05:50:26 AM »
Why are you afraid of drugs? You are a bodybuilder for God's sake! Stop being a wimp.

If necessary, its better living through chemistry. ;)

Not judging others but for me I am against it. Mainly I feel that depression is more an environmental/situational problem you should rectify instead of treating with drugs.

I'll try the things dropping plated suggested, see how that works.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2014, 05:54:46 AM »
Terrible drug - just awful.
Agreed.
official
rible feeling on it, horrible Feeling when you wake up.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2014, 05:59:35 AM »
Everybody with post count over 100 has mental problems.

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2014, 06:06:21 AM »

awesome if real, maybe you are intercepting a rouge radio transmission
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2014, 06:08:53 AM »
Where is "Soul Crusher's" diagnosis?  ???

Obamaphobia

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2014, 06:18:33 AM »
Thanks for your input. That matched a lot of what I found on google. I lift regularly but need to force myself outside more during the day and have more social interactions even though I hate them for the most part.  :D

You're welcome.
Just be selective regarding social interactions. Conversations with uber-positive/energetic people are rather depressing, so 'select' people with a similar mindset.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2014, 07:39:53 AM »
Demonic Oppression or PRESENCE................ ...........Mark 3:11...............And the Unclean spirits, whenever they saw him, would fall down before him and shout, You are the son of God.

Say it with Meaning !!

During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2014, 09:11:16 AM »
Anxiety and depression.  

Maybe it's good just to get out and force yourself to do things and make your brain "wake up" and pull out of the depression.  ???

Anxiety and depression are a team.
Changing your way of thinking is a start - it's hard to keep your thoughts directed on more positive targets once you've strayed and wallowed in the mental gutter for too long. Feeling depressed can become a high in itself.
I advocate marijuana use - low dose with clear goals spoken/thought before the smoking. During the high you will travel your inner world and some things you're treading on will become instantly obvious. After that try to remember your ills and slowly change your patterns - allowing emotions but no selfish dwelling on them.
Rather working on something than elaborating on it.
Without drugs a therapy is very hard as you need a tool to gain instant distance from your sick ways to work out alternative paths.

@Archer77 - has zero to do with Catholicism. It had/has to do with feeling guilt for being mean/vile(at least in thought) to people who love you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2014, 10:10:53 AM »
Changing your way of thinking is a start - it's hard to keep your thoughts directed on more positive targets once you've strayed and wallowed in the mental gutter for too long.

Good point, reminds me on this well-written essay.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2014, 02:26:44 PM »
Good point, reminds me on this well-written essay.

In a nutshell................ THOUGHTS = FEELINGS/EMOTION = BEHAVIORS............... .........." I think therefore I feel and behave "..................