Author Topic: Purple Aki at it again!  (Read 804 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Purple Aki at it again!
« on: August 02, 2013, 05:09:02 AM »
 ;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382507/Bodybuilder-squeezed-muscles-built-men-asked-squats-despite-banned-doing-past.html

Bodybuilder who has been jailed three times for squeezing muscles of well-built men 'has been at it again after he asked another victim to do squats in front of him'

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, was handed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order after being jailed for five years for harassment
He has since been jailed three times for flouting the SOPO
Arobieke is accused of further breaches at Manchester Crown Court

A bodybuilder who was banned from squeezing men’s muscles or asking them to do squats has targeted more young males, a court has heard.

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, approached well-built men in Manchester city centre, Trafford and Bolton and touched their arms or shoulders, prosecutors allege.

Mr Arobieke denies any wrongdoing and says he is being set up by ‘vindictive’ people who know about his history of offending.

He was jailed for five years in 2003 for 15 charges of harassment and on his release he was given a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO).

It bans him certain specific activities, including feeling a person’s muscles or getting them to carry out ‘squats’ in public.

He has since been jailed three times for flouting the SOPO, and is now facing a further string of breaches at Manchester Crown Court - offences he denies.

Prosecutor Michael Brady told the court: 'The complainants in this case are all young men whose physical appearance and build hold a fascination for this defendant.

'Mr Arobieke has had, and continues to have an interest in body building.

'His interest extends beyond that which is legitimate and manifests itself in a way that we say is criminal.'

It’s alleged that between April and June 2011, Mr Arobieke approached a 19-year-old man in Manchester and ‘bumped into him’ before striking up a conversation.

The man, now 20, told the jury Mr Arobieke followed him along the street and up towards the Triangle shopping centre in the city centre.

The alleged victim told the court: 'He stopped in front of me and held out his arm, because I had stopped answering his questions.

'He opened his rucksack which had different body building magazines and started showing me pictures of them and asking if I knew who they were.

'He asked if I could do particular poses.'

The man told how the defendant touched him on the shoulder and bicep, and said it was a ‘very uncomfortable experience’.

More than year later, the man said he was approached by Mr Arobieke again several times, in St Peter’s Square.

Mr Arobieke, who was defending himself, denies he ever met the man in the street and said there was no CCTV evidence that he approached him or followed him in St Peter’s Square.

Arobieke, formerly of Liverpool, denies eight breaches of his sex offences prevention order.

He posts here doesn't he? And who was the Getbigger who was forced to do squats in public?  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Purple Aki at it again!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 05:19:38 AM »
;D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382507/Bodybuilder-squeezed-muscles-built-men-asked-squats-despite-banned-doing-past.html

Bodybuilder who has been jailed three times for squeezing muscles of well-built men 'has been at it again after he asked another victim to do squats in front of him'

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, was handed a Sexual Offences Prevention Order after being jailed for five years for harassment
He has since been jailed three times for flouting the SOPO
Arobieke is accused of further breaches at Manchester Crown Court

A bodybuilder who was banned from squeezing men’s muscles or asking them to do squats has targeted more young males, a court has heard.

Akinwale Arobieke, 52, approached well-built men in Manchester city centre, Trafford and Bolton and touched their arms or shoulders, prosecutors allege.

Mr Arobieke denies any wrongdoing and says he is being set up by ‘vindictive’ people who know about his history of offending.

He was jailed for five years in 2003 for 15 charges of harassment and on his release he was given a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO).

It bans him certain specific activities, including feeling a person’s muscles or getting them to carry out ‘squats’ in public.

He has since been jailed three times for flouting the SOPO, and is now facing a further string of breaches at Manchester Crown Court - offences he denies.

Prosecutor Michael Brady told the court: 'The complainants in this case are all young men whose physical appearance and build hold a fascination for this defendant.

'Mr Arobieke has had, and continues to have an interest in body building.

'His interest extends beyond that which is legitimate and manifests itself in a way that we say is criminal.'

It’s alleged that between April and June 2011, Mr Arobieke approached a 19-year-old man in Manchester and ‘bumped into him’ before striking up a conversation.

The man, now 20, told the jury Mr Arobieke followed him along the street and up towards the Triangle shopping centre in the city centre.

The alleged victim told the court: 'He stopped in front of me and held out his arm, because I had stopped answering his questions.

'He opened his rucksack which had different body building magazines and started showing me pictures of them and asking if I knew who they were.

'He asked if I could do particular poses.'

The man told how the defendant touched him on the shoulder and bicep, and said it was a ‘very uncomfortable experience’.

More than year later, the man said he was approached by Mr Arobieke again several times, in St Peter’s Square.

Mr Arobieke, who was defending himself, denies he ever met the man in the street and said there was no CCTV evidence that he approached him or followed him in St Peter’s Square.

Arobieke, formerly of Liverpool, denies eight breaches of his sex offences prevention order.

He posts here doesn't he? And who was the Getbigger who was forced to do squats in public?  ;D

The guy here isn't the real purple Aki I don't think, the guy is famous now all over uk, ever has Facebook fan pages and the like.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 05:33:51 AM »
Ron will hold a press conference at 5pm. On behalf of the entire organization (getbiggers included, even Taylor), apologies will be issued and the promise that the screening process will be held to higher standards in the future will be made. Our thoughts and prayers go the victim and his family.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »
The guy here isn't the real purple Aki I don't think, the guy is famous now all over uk, ever has Facebook fan pages and the like.

Haha, yeah I know the guy who posts here as Purple Aki isn't really him, I didn't know he had fan pages though!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 05:41:51 AM »
Haha, yeah I know the guy who posts here as Purple Aki isn't really him, I didn't know he had fan pages though!

Yeah he has a few, I've read countless threads on various uk forums with first hand accounts of the guy walking up to groups of guys asking if they can do body weight squats etc.Sounds like its a full time job for him.