Author Topic: president trump isnt going to drain **  (Read 3910 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: president trump isnt going to drain **
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 10:11:25 AM »
gotta love that the poor republicans champ's treasury secretary comes from goldman sachs

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 10:16:11 AM »
Ot says possible, not for sure, the way I read it but I just skimmed through it. I read somewhere else that it wouldn't be likely.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »
Impeached within 1 year.  You heard it here first.

NO WAY Republicans can run shit properly with that much power with such a cadre.  The scandals will suffocate the lot of them.

And, good.  This is what you wanted.  Now you got it.

The nice part is, none of you Trumpers will get what you want, I bet (see: banking finance reform plans = bubble, then crash).  Then, the half of you who voted for him will HATE him as much as the other half who HATE him now.  Together, we can ALL HATE HIM... except YOU will held responsible.  

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 10:27:31 AM »

NO WAY Republicans can run shit properly with that much power with such a cadre.  The scandals will suffocate the lot of them.

The nice part is, none of you Trumpers will get what you want, I bet (see: banking finance reform plans = bubble, then crash).  Then, the half of you who voted for him will HATE him as much as the other half who HATE him now.  Together, we can ALL HATE HIM... except YOU will held responsible.  

Do you usually take cheese with your whine?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 10:29:20 AM »
Christie, Gingrich, The negro surgeon and Guliani?  Fuck.  They are all hacks.  Trump should have at least stacked his cabinet with smart people.  This is the dream team for fucking up everything and getting shit done.  All of the white poor people that voted for Trump are going to sit by while these hacks make themselves and their rich friends richer.  So sad.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 10:31:57 AM »
Impeached within 1 year.  You heard it here first.

NO WAY Republicans can run shit properly with that much power with such a cadre.  The scandals will suffocate the lot of them.

And, good.  This is what you wanted.  Now you got it.

The nice part is, none of you Trumpers will get what you want, I bet (see: banking finance reform plans = bubble, then crash).  Then, the half of you who voted for him will HATE him as much as the other half who HATE him now.  Together, we can ALL HATE HIM... except YOU will held responsible. 

Post noted and saved.  See you in one year from now.

Do you prefer your words braised or sauteed?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 10:36:42 AM »
Why do people always claim so and so will be impeached.  President rarely ever get impeached.  Clinton was but after 8 years and finished his presidency.  Trump is here for 4 years.  No one is going to "off" him or impeach him.  He'll have security up the ass anywhere he goes.  Unless he double crosses isreal he'll be fine otherwise Israel will make a hit and make it look like some muslim did it.  Then it's win-win for them.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 10:39:05 AM »
Why do people always claim so and so will be impeached.  President rarely ever get impeached.  Clinton was but after 8 years and finished his presidency.  Trump is here for 4 years.  No one is going to "off" him or impeach him.  He'll have security up the ass anywhere he goes.  Unless he double crosses isreal he'll be fine otherwise Israel will make a hit and make it look like some muslim did it.  Then it's win-win for them.

You misunderstood.  I never said he'd be "offed."  I said he'd be impeached.

Think of it.  This guy is Nixon on a Yates-level steroid+coke stack -- WITH the House & Senate!  The social wackjob Republicans won't be able to control themselves.  They'll get drunk on the power.  I will bet on it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 10:39:15 AM »

The good thing is that would still be an upgrade to Hillary, 240.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 10:40:23 AM »
Trump already drained hillary (or into her)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:16 AM »
Post noted and saved.  See you in one year from now.

Do you prefer your words braised or sauteed?

I hope I'm wrong.  I hope we can all live in peace.

I fear what he will do to our security, both with each other and in foreign policy.

As for other policies, I guess it will come and go.  But I do fear the upheaval enough to move in the States and to leave the country if needed.  I feel that strongly about it.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:25 AM »
Christie, Gingrich, The negro surgeon and Guliani?  Fuck.  They are all hacks.  Trump should have at least stacked his cabinet with smart people.  This is the dream team for fucking up everything and getting shit done.  All of the white poor people that voted for Trump are going to sit by while these hacks make themselves and their rich friends richer.  So sad.

Giuliani cleaned up NYC.  Big time.  Exactly how is he a fuck up?

Do you not remember how Gingrich was able to work with then President Clinton?  What was the worst thing Gingrich did?  Hold Clinton responsible and to his word about welfare reform?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »
I do, however, have some concerns about who he is looking into for these positions. He needs to do some outside the box individuals as well if he really wants dramatic change and not just a little/status quo. I would not just want to not go forward with the ideologies promoted. I want to go far away from what was started by Obama

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 10:44:07 AM »
I hope I'm wrong.  I hope we can all live in peace.

I fear what he will do to our security, both with each other and in foreign policy.

As for other policies, I guess it will come and go.  But I do fear the upheaval enough to move in the States and to leave the country if needed.  I feel that strongly about it.

What has the Obama model done to our security?
Open border?  Yes.
Shit on our best ally in the Middle East (Israel)?  Yes.
Our friends don't trust us and our enemy doesn't respect us?  Yes.
Preposterous Iran deal?  Yes.

I could go on and on....  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 10:46:19 AM »
Giuliani cleaned up NYC.  Big time.  Exactly how is he a fuck up?

Do you not remember how Gingrich was able to work with then President Clinton?  What was the worst thing Gingrich did?  Hold Clinton responsible and to his word about welfare reform?

Really?  Gingrich is a piece of shit.  No New Yorker has anything good to say about Guliani and they were glad when he was done.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 10:50:40 AM »
Really?  Gingrich is a piece of shit.  No New Yorker has anything good to say about Guliani and they were glad when he was done.

Yeah, under his watch the murder rate went down dramatically, violent crime went down dramatically, people felt safer, streets were cleaner and he cleaned up Times Square.

But he gets criticized because of his "Broken Windows" philosophy and for "stop and frisk".

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 10:59:45 AM »
Yeah, under his watch the murder rate went down dramatically, violent crime went down dramatically, people felt safer, streets were cleaner and he cleaned up Times Square.

But he gets criticized because of his "Broken Windows" philosophy and for "stop and frisk".

And now we're going to have this nationwide.  Is this the country we want to live in?  A goddamned police state?  Fuck this.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 11:00:45 AM »

I don't mind people praising Trump. he ran a great election but shut the fuck up about Guliani, Gingrich and Christie as being great.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 11:04:01 AM »
And now we're going to have this nationwide.  Is this the country we want to live in?  A goddamned police state?  Fuck this.

Exercise your right to leave.  Or peacefully assemble and protest.

You think the average non-crime committing NYC citizen disliked Rudy Giuliani?

Seriously?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 11:10:23 AM »
Giuliani broke much of the Mafia control in NY. He also aggressively policed NYC with the Borken Windows theory, Stop and Frisk (as mentioned), and Compstat. Most working people loved him at the time, it's only now that they've had 20 years or so of benefit from his policies that they bitch about him.

Also a lot of criticism is leveled his way from some because he made NYC a bit dead city in term of nightlife and the arts. He continued Koch's vision of cleaning up Times Square, regulated the clubs, bars, etc.... more vigorously, etc.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 11:20:14 AM »
Exercise your right to leave.  Or peacefully assemble and protest.

You think the average non-crime committing NYC citizen disliked Rudy Giuliani?

Seriously?

Just look at the "People" who are bitching about Trump.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 11:25:14 AM »
Just look at the "People" who are bitching about Trump.

And what have you done that's so great?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 11:25:34 AM »
(I've cross posted this question from TA's 'winning' thread with an additional query in bold)

Presumably the President-elect will be required to stand down from his various other boards and businesses, right?  How does this work in practice?  Does he take a sabbatical and hand things to others until he's finished?  Surely they won't be wound up or closed or sold off or something?  And can he just choose people for his administration from his business life, or do they have to currently be democratically elected somewhere - a bit like MP's in the UK

(I've had a quick Google but thought I'd get the definitive answer from the Getbig analysts team  8))
T

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 11:26:09 AM »

So leave. No one will miss you.