Author Topic: Read it and weep republicans. The repub party has been a disaster for the US  (Read 4187 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
snopes now officially a demcrat rag site

I will no longer take it seriously

amazing how democrats believe they are good for the economy lol

hilarious

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
snopes now officially a demcrat rag site

I will no longer take it seriously

amazing how democrats believe they are good for the economy lol

hilarious

So when you started this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513224.0

Snopes was fine but when they pointed out the above they suddenly is a dem pro site?

You are the best troller ever. Or a real republican.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/nationaldebt.asp

facts have a liberal bias

I blame the liberal media that apparently no one actually watches

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
So when you started this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513224.0

Snopes was fine but when they pointed out the above they suddenly is a dem pro site?

You are the best troller ever. Or a real republican.

right

I just linked that

b4 getting what in hek snopes was

my bad

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo

democrats talk much about facts while ignoring them

its wild to watch

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Epic back pedaling and eating crow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Epic back pedaling and eating crow.

epic stpupidity on your part, I used a link and now see its a dem shitshit..... where the ZOMG??? EPIC problem????

lol

you sound short and weak

Necrosis

• Getbig V
epic stpupidity on your part, I used a link and now see its a dem shitshit..... where the ZOMG??? EPIC problem????

lol

you sound short and weak

No you have been exposed ( ::)) as a moron who is biased.

Problem for you is that no one will ever take you  serious, if you died, right now, nothing would happen, no one would care.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo

Problem for you is that no one will ever take you  serious, if you died, right now, nothing would happen, no one would care.

Is that what your girlfriend says to you when you fight over the remote?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham

I thought liberals cared about everyone?
Y

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I thought liberals cared about everyone?

I am an asshole, I care about no one unless they are gay, poor, a minority, on welfare or food stamps. Those are my dudes right there. Find me an albino gay, mexican, beggar with pistol dick and we can talk.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am an asshole, I care about no one unless they are gay, poor, a minority, on welfare or food stamps. Those are my dudes right there. Find me an albino gay, mexican, beggar with pistol dick and we can talk.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Detroit anyone?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Stop with your silly Detroit talk...6 black demo mayors in a row do not equal economic meltdown and decay. It was all the big 3's fault, the evil corporations did it. Go Tigers.....
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Stop with your silly Detroit talk...6 black demo mayors in a row do not equal economic meltdown and decay. It was all the big 3's fault, the evil corporations did it. Go Tigers.....

Seriously though, it was a failure, there are liberal or left leaning successes also. My problem is with people like you who are to stupid to make the decisions for themselves. this means they will be unable to see the details, make independent contextual decisions but instead regurgitate propaganda.

There is good in the right and left.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yes, if only those mayors had been white then Detroit would be fine right now

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Seriously though, it was a failure, there are liberal or left leaning successes also. My problem is with people like you who are to stupid to make the decisions for themselves. this means they will be unable to see the details, make independent contextual decisions but instead regurgitate propaganda.

Ok you know I think your full of shit and a leftist pansy...and your so full of your own self righteous bullshit that you think nobody but you actually reads or studies up on their own political positions. You think your speaking for yourself when you bash Fox News because that's an original thought right? Your shit comes right out of Democratic Underground or Media Matters...how do I know...because I read their shit to...almost everyday so I can keep up with what you leftist shitbags are up to.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Ok you know I think your full of shit and a leftist pansy...and your so full of your own self righteous bullshit that you think nobody but you actually reads or studies up on their own political positions. You think your speaking for yourself when you bash Fox News because that's an original thought right? Your shit comes right out of Democratic Underground or Media Matters...how do I know...because I read their shit to...almost everyday so I can keep up with what you leftist shitbags are up to.

I have never read anything like that, you nut pie. I generally view the worldnews on reddit and both left right subreddits.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

HAHAHAHA.  No shit.  When it suited his little delusional view it was a find upstanding website beyond the shadow of doubt.  Now that it opens the door of reality for those dwelling in La La Land it is suddenly a "dem" site to be shunned.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what a whiny little bitch.  

Epic backpedaling and eating crow.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The liberal media with no wievers is giving Obama a free pass on everything!!

If only their wievers which is non-existent knew about Hitler-Obama and everything would be different.

Now i know why these republicans are so miserable. It makes your head sping twisting shit around to fit your agenda.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Detroit anyone?

Never been there i have only visited  New York, Vegas and San Diego.

But i hear its beautiful this time of year.

Didnt they used to make cars?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

+1

The Dem make crap decisions all the time. No heroes here.