Author Topic: The Trainer Revealing at the Olympia 2014!  (Read 42437 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The trainer is revealed!!!!
« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2014, 02:41:53 PM »
Vince, how many clients do you have through caliber fitness? Approximately?

I stopped doing personal training a few years ago due to lack of business (Catamount CrossFit)...got taken out pretty badly so I have a full time job on top of running my online shops.  Caliber Fitness is a store that sells fitness equipment and medical supplies so I have thousands of customers as its my oldest website
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2014, 02:54:24 PM »
I stopped doing personal training a few years ago due to lack of business (Catamount CrossFit)...got taken out pretty badly so I have a full time job on top of running my online shops.  Caliber Fitness is a store that sells fitness equipment and medical supplies so I have thousands of customers as its my oldest website

That sounds pretty good. You built up a good online store by the sounds of it. You must get a lot of orders each week? Is it hard going to juggle the orders and your full-time job?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2014, 03:00:16 PM »
That sounds pretty good. You built up a good online store by the sounds of it. You must get a lot of orders each week? Is it hard going to juggle the orders and your full-time job?

Not anymore.  Back when I started Caliber Fitness in 2001, work was a lot more consuming as I had to type in and set up products one by one as well as change prices.  Nowadays, I use a database system and orders are processed automatically so there's not much work nowadays....even then I was still able to run my training business, a flea market booth in Piedmont SC, and a full time job although I would do my coding at the flea market booth when I wasn't busy
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2014, 03:11:19 PM »
Vince - im being dead serious - cause I like you.   

Try some of Stew Smith's routines - it will help a lot 

the trainer

« Reply #479 on: August 13, 2014, 03:13:56 PM »

Lack of business why am I not shocked do you think anybody is going to pay a fat blob for personal training, you need to get in shape vince, one of the first thing that prospective clients say to me is I want to look like you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »
Lack of business why am I not shocked do you think anybody is going to pay a fat blob for personal training, you need to get in shape vince, one of the first thing that prospective clients say to me is I want to look like you.

Amazing how you're still running your mouth after being outed.  But to answer your retarded inquiry, Sylva is a small town so there was very few clients to begin with.....in fact there is only one independent personal trainer left working in the area because the Catamount Crossfit is very popular and much more affordable than a private personal trainer. 

I still train my regular clients when they ask but its not enough income to fork out a decent living so I got a full time job and spend more time setting up online stores.  My profile is still here: http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

And that's the truth....something that you obviously can't tell.   ::)
A

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »

Vince G should "peel" and silence the nay-sayers ounce and for all!   >:(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2014, 03:41:24 PM »
one of the first thing that prospective clients say to me is I want to look like you.

Lol.. this is just too much from this clown..

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2014, 04:12:32 PM »
one of the first thing that prospective clients say to me is I want to look like you.

What line of business are you in? Transvestite transformations?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2014, 04:12:51 PM »
Vince - im being dead serious - cause I like you.   

Try some of Stew Smith's routines - it will help a lot 

I'm doing plenty of training but most importantly...diet.  
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #485 on: August 13, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
What line of business are you in? Transvestite transformations?

Apparently he can change any man into a prepubescent boy.

the trainer

« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2014, 04:21:03 PM »
The fact is I can turn any getbigger into a freaky monster if they follow my diet and training principles, my method works.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2014, 04:26:16 PM »
The fact is I can turn any getbigger into a freaky monster if they follow my diet and training principles, my method works.

I'm sorry, did you say something?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2014, 04:29:47 PM »
I'm sorry, did you say something?

:D :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #489 on: August 13, 2014, 05:28:30 PM »

The fact is you can't post a picture of yourself or a person who attests to having following your diet and training principles. Go fuck yourself troll.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #490 on: August 13, 2014, 07:44:06 PM »
I still train my regular clients when they ask but its not enough income to fork out a decent living so I got a full time job and spend more time setting up online stores.  My profile is still here: http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

"I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique. I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone. Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh. Since 2001 we’ve accomplished this task by combining time-honored training programs with modern day innovation. My nutritional line consists of IOC-approved supplements and vitamins that are safe and effective to use. Whether you’re an athlete wanting to excel in your chosen sport or profession or someone who just wants to get back in shape, I have proven my reputation in body-shaping fitness. You’ll never have to worry about taking dangerous products or anything that could cause you to test positive in an athletic event. When it comes to getting the job done, you can count on me to lead by action rather than words. "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2014, 08:19:18 PM »

I'm doing plenty of training but most importantly...diet.  

As we get older - HIIT type training works better

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Did the monumental August 6th event ever take place?
« Reply #492 on: August 14, 2014, 03:40:09 PM »
Was away on vacation for two weeks, forgot to set my alarm to check in on D'Day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Did the monumental August 6th event ever take place?
« Reply #493 on: August 14, 2014, 03:43:45 PM »
Yes, but probably not how the trainer envisioned. He posted a couple of random pics plucked off the web of jacked dudes that were quickly debunked. One was even a morph from some homo site.

Then he goofed and left his photobucket account passwordless. GetBig detectives found this picture of the REAL "trainer"

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: August 14, 2014, 03:45:33 PM »
Yes, but probably not how the trainer envisioned. He posted a couple of random pics plucked off the web of jacked dudes that were quickly debunked. One was even a morph from some homo site.

Then he goofed and left his photobucket account passwordless. GetBig detectives found this picture of the REAL "trainer"

Is that seriously him!?!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #495 on: August 14, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »
Is that seriously him!?!

Yup.  Confirmed.
Y

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #496 on: August 14, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »
Is that seriously him!?!

yes.

he tried posting pics from 2005 of some other guy that weighed no where near 250lbs.

then his real pics were discovered. he didn't deny that the pics were his. he was embarrassed and humiliated.

Now, he is hell bent on making improvements in order to look impressive at the Olympia expo. He says that we will be 'mind fucked' by his olympia pics.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #497 on: August 14, 2014, 04:23:41 PM »
This is why I love this place, it never fails to amuse.

the trainer

« Reply #498 on: August 14, 2014, 04:24:57 PM »
Was away on vacation for two weeks, forgot to set my alarm to check in on D'Day.

I was not able to get into the shape that i wanted because i was battling injuries  so I decided to hold off until mr olympia being a getbigger i did a bit of trolling on aug 6 but the real trainer is coming soon.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 14, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »
I hear he has started a rigorous crossfit program to catapult himself toward his desired goal...