Author Topic: Out in the West Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Mexican girl . . .  (Read 16187 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I have spent thousands of hours researching paranoia . . . please help.
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 07:26:04 PM »
You're using a highly politically motivated website to make your arguments.

I present politically neutral evidence. 

Your website has an agenda.
My only agenda is finding out the answers to teh unanswered Qs of 911.

Are you admitting you were wrong about the "in" hole at the pentagon? Have you yet figured out how a boeing was able to enter a 16-foot hole, completely disappear, yet still drill through 3 newly reinforced buildings?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
Here is what a Boeing 757 would look like.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »
You're using a highly politically motivated website to make your arguments.

I present politically neutral evidence. 

Your website has an agenda.
My only agenda is finding out the answers to teh unanswered Qs of 911.

Are you admitting you were wrong about the "in" hole at the pentagon? Have you yet figured out how a boeing was able to enter a 16-foot hole, completely disappear, yet still drill through 3 newly reinforced buildings?

pray tell how their agenda--supplied in link in my last post--differs from yours? do you even know what you're trying to prove?

If you weren't deluded, you would see that they make the case you would like to make in far more coherent fashion than you do . . . and they're worried that paranoiacs like you are giving them a bad name.

don't try to excuse the fact that your delusions are inhibiting your reading comprehension. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 09:03:23 PM »
Common sense says when there's a plane crash, you find a plane. 
See: Pentagon.

Common sense says when America is under attack, the President gets to work.
See: President at elem. school from 9:02 til 9:30 after finding out.

Common sense says buildings do not fall from fire in freefall speed.
See:
WTC7 collapse.

Common sense says hijacked planes don't fly for 80 minuts unattended.
See: Flight 77.

Common sense says hijackers are on the planes they hijack.
See: Flight manifast for flight 77 - no arabs bought tickets, no arabs were autopsied.

Common sense says we cannot see the future.
See: The pentagon brass that all cancelled their 9/11 AM flights.

Common sense says you investigate a crime scene.
See: Guilliani shipping crime scene to China for recycling and not testing one piece of steel for chemical analysis.

Common sense says you investigate 4 plane crashes immediately.
See: Bush waited 18 months to start, and only did so because of intense media pressure.

If you use common sense, you really see some problems with the day's events.

We've talked about this one....

Then where did the poeple go?
Who killed them?
Where did the plane go then?
How many people from how many different companies and departments many of which are unrelated were needed to pull this off?  Make a plane and it's apssengers disappear?

Use common sense there.

It only suggests he knew about it and knew he wasn't in danger it does not suggest a military opp becuase of all the other inconsistacies.

See:
WTC7 collapse.

We are making assumptions based on incomplete information and we are all NOT even close to having any expertese on this.  Except A_Joker and we all know what he thinks.

Common sense says yes if you have knowledge of the defense posture and protocol the day of the attack.  They were trained for defending an attack from an outward position.  If the planes were stationary then they would have got there in time but they were flying and that added to the time it took to get there which added to the confusion makes perfect sense.

See: Guilliani shipping crime scene to China for recycling and not testing one piece of steel for chemical analysis.

Who says one piece or pieces weren't tested and because of all the other crap chemicals and compounds from 100+ stories that crashed down drenched with plane fuel tha the test were inconclusinve and not mentioned yet? 

See: Bush waited 18 months to start, and only did so because of intense media pressure.

Common sense says he's playing CYA becuase of intellengence failures.

You still refuse to do it don;t you 240?  You won't piece together your conspriacy and test it will you?  You just point out inconsistancies which are a small part of a much larger picture and say it must be a military opp. 

And then you still keep talking about the pentagon plane but cannot provide a reasonalbe explaination of what would have had to happen to the plane and the poeple. 

You are not using you head. 

Can't you see .....  You are not being objective.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Paranoia & Flip-Flopping by Our Educator of the Masses
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »
We've talked about this one....

Who killed them?
How many people from how many different companies and departments many of which are unrelated were needed to pull this off?  Make a plane and it's apssengers disappear?

Use common sense there.

It only suggests he knew about it and knew he wasn't in danger it does not suggest a military opp becuase of all the other inconsistacies.

See:
WTC7 collapse.

We are making assumptions based on incomplete information and we are all NOT even close to having any expertese on this.  Except A_Joker and we all know what he thinks.

Common sense says yes if you have knowledge of the defense posture and protocol the day of the attack.  They were trained for defending an attack from an outward position.  If the planes were stationary then they would have got there in time but they were flying and that added to the time it took to get there which added to the confusion makes perfect sense.

Who says one piece or pieces weren't tested and because of all the other crap chemicals and compounds from 100+ stories that crashed down drenched with plane fuel tha the test were inconclusinve and not mentioned yet? 

You still refuse to do it don;t you 240?  You won't piece together your conspriacy and test it will you?  You just point out inconsistancies which are a small part of a much larger picture and say it must be a military opp. 

And then you still keep talking about the pentagon plane but cannot provide a reasonalbe explaination of what would have had to happen to the plane and the poeple. 

You are not using you head. 

Can't you see .....  You are not being objective.

Pentagon - there is no way I'd know where the plane or bodies went - the burden of proof is on the govt to supply evidence of their claims.  My only claim is that a plane didn't hit the pentagon. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 09:17:41 PM »
Who killed them?
Use common sense there.

ok, point-by-point -
People are in the ground somewhere, and some of them were in on it.  The pentagon pilot happened to be in on pentagon crash landing scenario planning WHILE HE WORKED THERE.  Funny coincidence he takes a job with an airliner and that exact thing happens.

To make this happen - you need control over the FAA (which admits they destroyed recordings specific to flight 77 because 'the operators were under distress and their words weren't in their right mind'.) and you need a small group on the ground to sort, handcuff, and deal with the peolpe.  Million ways to make 60 people disappear when you have unlimited budget.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »

Pentagon - there is no way I'd know where the plane or bodies went - the burden of proof is on the govt to supply evidence of their claims.  My only claim is that a plane didn't hit the pentagon. 

240 that's a cop out , you should be able to make a reasonable explanation.  Becuase if you can't the obvious answer is most likey true.   It's like a crime scene, they furmulate a theory and prove it by finding facts outside the crime to support it.  They find the get away car or the plane ticket of the murderer etc...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »

how would he know he's not in danger?  Why did EVERY OTHER PERSON on all levels of his staff get rushed to protective custody and no one even stood closer to him or acted any differently?  SS Protocol has precedence over Bush's wishes in security situations.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 09:21:05 PM »
ok, point-by-point -
People are in the ground somewhere, and some of them were in on it.  The pentagon pilot happened to be in on pentagon crash landing scenario planning WHILE HE WORKED THERE.  Funny coincidence he takes a job with an airliner and that exact thing happens.

To make this happen - you need control over the FAA (which admits they destroyed recordings specific to flight 77 because 'the operators were under distress and their words weren't in their right mind'.) and you need a small group on the ground to sort, handcuff, and deal with the peolpe.  Million ways to make 60 people disappear when you have unlimited budget.

Many more popele than that would have to be involve....we have already discussed this...remember?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »
how would he know he's not in danger?  Why did EVERY OTHER PERSON on all levels of his staff get rushed to protective custody and no one even stood closer to him or acted any differently?  SS Protocol has precedence over Bush's wishes in security situations.

Again,  i agree with you here.  However it points more to prior knowledge considering all the other facts then a military opp.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »
240 that's a cop out , you should be able to make a reasonable explanation.  Becuase if you can't the obvious answer is most likey true.   It's like a crime scene, they furmulate a theory and prove it by finding facts outside the crime to support it.  They find the get away car or the plane ticket of the murderer etc...

Dude - I can tell you I ate my car for dinner.  If you can't find my car, it must be true, right?

The plane disappeared off radar for 45 miuntes.  It could be anywhere in the midwest, it could be under 300 feet of ocean right now.  We do not know.

We DO know that there is no way a carbon-nosed airplane punches a 16-foot hole in, a 16-foot hole out, and drills perfectly through 3 newly reinforced military buildings before disintegrating.  I mean seriously, did you see the path it was said to have taken?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 09:24:33 PM »

Many more popele than that would have to be involve....we have already discussed this...remember?

simplest scenario... if i was gonna do it... i'd turn off the plane's radio and remote control it into the ocean.  Could be that easy.   They admitted the FAA supervisor destroyed the tape and discarded it around the building.  That alone should be enough for a new investigation.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 09:26:50 PM »
simplest scenario... if i was gonna do it... i'd turn off the plane's radio and remote control it into the ocean.  Could be that easy.   They admitted the FAA supervisor destroyed the tape and discarded it around the building.  That alone should be enough for a new investigation.

REmote control it into the ocean?  How many radar stations would have picked that up?  Also, if you can remote control it why not send it into the pentagon?  Doesn't hold water...so to speak.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 09:28:21 PM »

SAVE THE BANDWIDTH

read the link to oilempire on p1, ozmo . . . it's far more entertaining/persuasive than watching 240 fly by the seat of his pants.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 09:29:46 PM »
Dude - I can tell you I ate my car for dinner.  If you can't find my car, it must be true, right?

The plane disappeared off radar for 45 miuntes.  It could be anywhere in the midwest, it could be under 300 feet of ocean right now.  We do not know.

We DO know that there is no way a carbon-nosed airplane punches a 16-foot hole in, a 16-foot hole out, and drills perfectly through 3 newly reinforced military buildings before disintegrating.  I mean seriously, did you see the path it was said to have taken? 

We do not know that.  We know there are web sites who say it cannot happen and we know we don;t have the knowledge to say either way.  We also know there are  experts that say it is possible. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 09:30:24 PM »
See:
WTC7 collapse.

True-- none of us are experts.  All I have is testimony from numerous engineers with the Scholars from 911 truth who said no building in histroy has ever fallen like this.  And the simplest thing is that it

1- lost all structural integrity (only way to freefall)

2- was reduced from 47 stories of building to 30 feet of rubble (most of building exploded into dust - fire and fall alone can't pulverize concrete - only explosives)

3- Looked quite unaffected from fire.  Arguments about the front sides's levels... but the rear was intact.  WORSE CASE, the front half should have collapsed or it fell over.  But there is no reson why the back half should have been pulverized into dust.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006, 09:31:46 PM »
We do not know that.  We know there are web sites who say it cannot happen and we know we don;t have the knowledge to say either way.  We also know there are  experts that say it is possible. 

no - this is the govt's official position in the 911 Report.
16-foot hole In, 16-foot hole Out.  These are their pictures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006, 09:33:57 PM »
REmote control it into the ocean?  How many radar stations would have picked that up?  Also, if you can remote control it why not send it into the pentagon?  Doesn't hold water...so to speak.

1- doesnt matter who picked it up - the wargames had 40 different airplanes getting hijacked on their screens.  And FAA employees are gagged from speaking to press, and their tapes were sealed for the investigation. 

2- you cannot fly that plane into the pentagon because you cannot have 60 dead bodies strewn across lawn on TV.  TV is how American followed the events.  They couldn't have shown close up views if bodies were everywhere.  ANY other plane crash on tv, they zoom wayyyy back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 09:36:08 PM »

1- NIST report lists tests done.  They only tested strength and melting points.  no chem analysis whatsoever was done.

2- chem analysis would possibly show signature of explosive agent (thermite or thermate (sulfur added).  completely different from jet fuel.  one test would have shown this.  They did dozens of tests on the steel bending and didn't do a single chemical analysis.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 09:38:21 PM »
True-- none of us are experts.  All I have is testimony from numerous engineers with the Scholars from 911 truth who said no building in histroy has ever fallen like this.  And the simplest thing is that it

1- lost all structural integrity (only way to freefall)

2- was reduced from 47 stories of building to 30 feet of rubble (most of building exploded into dust - fire and fall alone can't pulverize concrete - only explosives)

3- Looked quite unaffected from fire.  Arguments about the front sides's levels... but the rear was intact.  WORSE CASE, the front half should have collapsed or it fell over.  But there is no reson why the back half should have been pulverized into dust.

I don't disagree that there are questions about how this building collasped.  but just becuase there are questions regarding how it didn't seem logicla doesn't yet mean it was a military opp.  Bees are supposed to fly either, but they do.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
read the link to oilempire on p1, ozmo . . . it's far more entertaining/persuasive than watching 240 fly by the seat of his pants.

AL_GEBRA/DISKDIPSHIT SAVE THE OXYGEN!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 09:39:40 PM »

Is this acceptable behavior for the leader of the country?  CYA?  
Any other plane crash or terror attack, the investigation starts THAT DAY.  he went out of his way to block this investigation.  Then he built it using his yes-men, all of whom moved into high level intelligence positions right after commission.

Also scope of investigation was not open.  Firefighters/WTC employees with severe burns wre not allowed to testify about bombs.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 09:42:44 PM »
I don't disagree that there are questions about how this building collasped.  but just becuase there are questions regarding how it didn't seem logicla doesn't yet mean it was a military opp.  Bees are supposed to fly either, but they do.

there have been hundreds of buildings that burned for hours and hours, and slowly collapsed in the top sections, over hours.

google it... even the experts on the govt 911 payroll, many of them won't touch the WTC 7 cause it is so obviously a takedown.

Above all... please... check out this clip... it's 8 seconds long... I don't think anyone in the world can look at this clip and explain why a building that wasn't even burning on this side was able to vaporize in 6 seconds.... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 09:43:25 PM »
1- doesnt matter who picked it up - the wargames had 40 different airplanes getting hijacked on their screens.  And FAA employees are gagged from speaking to press, and their tapes were sealed for the investigation. 

2- you cannot fly that plane into the pentagon because you cannot have 60 dead bodies strewn across lawn on TV.  TV is how American followed the events.  They couldn't have shown close up views if bodies were everywhere.  ANY other plane crash on tv, they zoom wayyyy back.

Yes it does.  there are dozens of radar installtions ran and operated by FAA employees all over the place from there to the ocean.  By the way.  I know a few FAA emplyees personally and speak to one often who is 1 level below high level so to speak.  There is no cover up here.  other then a CYA game of  incompetence or fore hand knowledge. But definatly not a military opp of making a plane disappear.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006, 09:45:11 PM »
Is this acceptable behavior for the leader of the country?  CYA? 
Any other plane crash or terror attack, the investigation starts THAT DAY.  he went out of his way to block this investigation.  Then he built it using his yes-men, all of whom moved into high level intelligence positions right after commission.

Also scope of investigation was not open.  Firefighters/WTC employees with severe burns wre not allowed to testify about bombs. 

Yes very acceptable.  Who's his dad?  former cheif of what agancy?  Come on, think.