Author Topic: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?  (Read 35050 times)

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
Re: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2006, 04:05:43 PM »
Last I read she was strippin' at Scores in NYC. That was several years ago though. :-\

Thanks Jekudo ;)
pain day

STICKGIRL

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »
i know where Debee is. i know her prayers go out to Melissa's family. i also know that she is doing great and glad to be away from titus and the hell she went through with him. she's a stand up bitch and stood up for him even when he couldn't stand up for himself (to the cops, to the feds, to anyone). she warned him about the feds watching their house, but did he listen? no, he was too wrapped up in letting everyone know his business in venice to realize he was being watched. it was his own fault when he went to jail while they were together. then when she couldn't take paying for his ass anymore and left him before he could try and kill her he tried to smear her name allover the mags. well, who looks like the superhuman asshole now? i know where ever Debee is she's saying 'what goes around always comes around".

STICKGIRL

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »
sorry. not a "skank"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »
I think that Craig was married for a short time before he left Texas and moved to California.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »
michelle pfeiffer

Surely this is not for real?

badamo

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 05:40:10 PM »
Does Irvin Gelb count?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2006, 01:20:39 PM »
Irvin Gelb...  Gelby knows too much. Time for the taser.

I wonder if Irvin tells his mother about his "shutter boy toys" when he goes home at night?

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2006, 04:31:41 PM »
i know where Debee is. i know her prayers go out to Melissa's family. i also know that she is doing great and glad to be away from titus and the hell she went through with him. she's a stand up bitch and stood up for him even when he couldn't stand up for himself (to the cops, to the feds, to anyone). she warned him about the feds watching their house, but did he listen? no, he was too wrapped up in letting everyone know his business in venice to realize he was being watched. it was his own fault when he went to jail while they were together. then when she couldn't take paying for his ass anymore and left him before he could try and kill her he tried to smear her name allover the mags. well, who looks like the superhuman asshole now? i know where ever Debee is she's saying 'what goes around always comes around".
By challenging her principles, he obviously reinforced them, Stick.  I don't know about Debbie, but YOU certainly ARE a stand up person.  Don't ever change.  Gosh, "that Titus boy" sure caused a lot of folks a whole lot of hurt.  Lucky for
him that lynch mobs are illegal.  I wonder what life-before-bodybuilding was for him.  How he was raised?  (By wolverines?)  Can you imagine his
Daddy?

rickyb

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
I'm almost positive he dated Cori Nadine for awhile when she went from skinny to muscular,she was dating Craig!

He said she was by far the strongest woman he had dated when she was in great shape,she was a beast in the gym.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 09:59:56 PM »
I'm almost positive he dated Cori Nadine for awhile when she went from skinny to muscular,she was dating Craig!
He said she was by far the strongest woman he had dated when she was in great shape,she was a beast in the gym.

That would be fairly accurate.  I dated Cori briefly before she hooked up with Craig.  She was a very strong girl in the gym!  Even years later she said she still had a crush on Craig...

I got a couple of covers with her:

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2006, 11:27:26 AM »
That would be fairly accurate.  I dated Cori briefly before she hooked up with Craig.  She was a very strong girl in the gym!  Even years later she said she still had a crush on Craig...

I got a couple of covers with her:
Where do you train, Grant?  I'm in Gold's Venice several times a week, and
would like to trade sets with you.  Cardio first.  I want to hear "your story".