Author Topic: Greene does exactly what she called H Biden out for... and not one R noticed  (Read 378 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
No it’s not EXACTLY the same.

People get pissed off and leave meetings all the time.

Hunter showed up on his own accord. His lawyer asked the crowd if they wanted to hear from Hunter. Then when he was taken up on the offer by MTG, he ran out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Awww... getting called out over her hypocrisy upset the little idiot.  Sounds quite familiar.   :D

Hypocrites are never very smart it seems.  The truth really hurts at time.   :D :D :D

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22That+was+a+lot%22%3A+MTG+storms+out+of+hearing+after+being+called+out+over+hypocrisy+on+%22crime%22

“That was a lot,” said Rep. Robert Garcia, D-Calif., upon Greene finishing her statement, noting the irony in her concerns about crime in the capital city when she "coddled" the "insurrectionists" involved in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

"I think it's quite interesting that my colleague wants to try to talk about the safety in D.C. when she literally supported an insurrection and attack on the Capitol, visited the prisoners," Garcia said, before recalling how he saw Greene "high-five folks that want to overthrow our government" during the visit.

“[T]he first thing she does when we walk in and meet them is greets them and hugs them and prays with them and apologizes and is treating them like heroes, and I’m sitting there going, this is disgusting,” Garcia told The MeidasTouch Podcast in November. “These people attacked our government, they tried to overthrow our government.”
---

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
She raped kids, brought coke into the white-house, rotted her teeth out with Meth??  exactly???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
No it’s not EXACTLY the same.

People get pissed off and leave meetings all the time.

Hunter showed up on his own accord. His lawyer asked the crowd if they wanted to hear from Hunter. Then when he was taken up on the offer by MTG, he ran out.

Yeah, it's the same

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T