Author Topic: RANDY COUTURE USES BODY BY JAKE TOWER 200!!  (Read 4638 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
RANDY COUTURE USES BODY BY JAKE TOWER 200!!
« on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
http://www.thetower200.com/default.aspx?adid=twr9003
That's all I need to know!!  I'm about to order this so I can be JACKED by Summertime, and get me some of those Brazilian cuties.
(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: RANDY COUTURE USES BODY BY JAKE TOWER 200!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »
Brazilian girls will give you AIDS my friend....sorry for the spoiler

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »
Maybe he trains all his other losers on the Chuck Norris Total Gym. Stop being greedy, Randy. Share the wealth!
Almost always, yes.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »
i think i heard my good friend mass04 talking about this
w

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
You know, I like this. There are times when you can't go to the gym. When I travel I usually brings some bands to help with different exercises along with body weight movements. Also, as Groink mentioned, sometimes you should/need to take some time off from the gym. To heal and rejuvenant yourself. I just took a week off from the gym but I did do something. Again I used bands and those "chest pull" spring things for stuff like lateral raises, curls, rows, one arm flies. Nothing intense, maybe about ten minutes. Just to keep toned and do something.

It's only $15.00 and it will save me having to tie the bands and chest pull springs under my shelf or sofa supports.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 07:01:38 PM »
Man this is twice someone put something about this machine up.  My friend Nabile invented it.  He was telling me about it back in 2000 and he finally got it going.  He hired Jake to promote alongwith some other company who basically does everything and Nabile sits back and collects checks.  I remember the first version was really simple.  Glad he finally got it going.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »
Man this is twice someone put something about this machine up.  My friend Nabile invented it.  He was telling me about it back in 2000 and he finally got it going.  He hired Jake to promote alongwith some other company who basically does everything and Nabile sits back and collects checks.  I remember the first version was really simple.  Glad he finally got it going.

So my friend, what do you think of it? I'm not talking about it being a substitute for the gym but for I thought it would be useful for. When you're traveling or taking a break from the gym. I already do similar stuff with bands and springs but this gives you much more options. What kind of guy is Nabile?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »
fact is you dont build randy's body with that crap, but with weights, dumbells barbells machines a squat rack and benches and after years of lifting.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
So my friend, what do you think of it? I'm not talking about it being a substitute for the gym but for I thought it would be useful for. When you're traveling or taking a break from the gym. I already do similar stuff with bands and springs but this gives you much more options. What kind of guy is Nabile?

I have never seen it in person.  I didn't find out he got it off the ground maybe around the first of the year.  I have talked to him several times since.  I was trying to help him get it on some shows but now that Jake is involved and the company he retained to do everything there is just to much red tape.  The funny thing is I found another company that is owned by a friend of another friend of mine.  The told me that my friend ripped off his idea.  What do you guys think  http://www.smartgym.com/
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »
I have never seen it in person.  I didn't find out he got it off the ground maybe around the first of the year.  I have talked to him several times since.  I was trying to help him get it on some shows but now that Jake is involved and the company he retained to do everything there is just to much red tape.  The funny thing is I found another company that is owned by a friend of another friend of mine.  The told me that my friend ripped off his idea.  What do you guys think  http://www.smartgym.com/

Looks good. Again, not as a substitute for the gym but during down time or when you can't get to a gym.

I didn't see a price. I like the $15.00 price on the original one and the max 200 lb resistance is more than enough for me.