Author Topic: Can someone track down this MOFO and end his life??  (Read 15201 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Can someone track down this MOFO and end his life??
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 08:26:27 AM »

Not sure if you're being funny, but I strongly disagree. To kill any household pet is completely fucked up.

true man, my dogs are like my kids and ill take a dudes head off if he try,s to harm them in any way.u know some guys think they look tough kicking a dog or cat but in reality people r looking at them like they r jerk offs and losers.
R

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 08:40:25 AM »

Not sure if you're being funny, but I strongly disagree. To kill any household pet is completely fucked up.

I have a cat too. He's a cool shit. He thinks he's a dog and he runs the place. He also mixes it up with the dogs like a champ.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
I have a cat too. He's a cool shit. He thinks he's a dog and he runs the place. He also mixes it up with the dogs like a champ.

Mine does as well. Lol. I've seen him walk right up to a German Shepherd and sock him in the nose. Haha. Big balls !

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2014, 10:20:12 AM »
i remember having to put my dog asleep after having her for 15 yrs and i was crying like a women,i look back on it now and feel embarrassed but it is what it is.it aint like anyone in the animal hospital was laughing at me or anything but i guess dudes r supposed to not cry in public places.my son didnt understand cause he was only 4 at the time, he just saw me broken up,i didnt eat or sleep good for months after that. i like people who help animals out, we seem to get along really well
R

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 10:27:12 AM »
i remember having to put my dog asleep after having her for 15 yrs and i was crying like a women,i look back on it now and feel embarrassed but it is what it is.it aint like anyone in the animal hospital was laughing at me or anything but i guess dudes r supposed to not cry in public places.my son didnt understand cause he was only 4 at the time, he just saw me broken up,i didnt eat or sleep good for months after that. i like people who help animals out, we seem to get along really well

My cat Mo almost died a few months ago of liver failure. I cried like a baby, and cried even more at the thought of losing him. No shame in it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:47 PM »
You lads are taking the cat thing too far. I couldn't even kill huntable game. I'd purposely miss, just so my pop didn't think I was a puss.

Still, not crazy about cats. Sorry.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 01:25:34 PM »
You lads are taking the cat thing too far. I couldn't even kill huntable game. I'd purposely miss, just so my pop didn't think I was a puss.

Feel the same way regarding huntable game.

It's cool. Lol. :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 01:30:09 PM »

My cat is my little bud.  Follows me around the house.  Comes up and presses himself as hard as he can against me showing affection.  When he's playful he'll meow and me and as soon as I get up he jets off wanting me to chase him around the house.  I love the little guy more than anything and I wasn't a cat person before I got him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 01:39:52 PM »
alex can do it

that all the way big dude can do anything

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
Something about seeing animal cruelty that makes me more irate than anything. Animals lots of sympathy and respect....humans not so much.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »
its cool to see that rugged bodybuilder types on here r decent people with good hearts,i always thought i was prolly the only one on these boards that was a softie with animals,kids,homeless people ect.im always trying to help out people and animals that might not of had a good life,its a good feeling helping others.
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 01:48:47 PM »
its cool to see that rugged bodybuilder types on here r decent people with good hearts,i always thought i was prolly the only one on these boards that was a softie with animals,kids,homeless people ect.im always trying to help out people and animals that might not of had a good life,its a good feeling helping others.
it always reminds me of the sopranos where the psychiatrist reads study about "the criminal will show compassion to babies and small animals"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 01:59:35 PM »
it always reminds me of the sopranos where the psychiatrist reads study about "the criminal will show compassion to babies and small animals"

back in 99 i went to collect some money with some older guy from the italian restaraunt i hung out at,hes banging on the door of the dudes who owed him money for a loan and im picking up a kitten someone threw in a garbage can and trying to give it water cause u can see it was barely breathing,i brought cat back to good health and gave it to my sister. how could fucking people just walk buy a animal suffering like that and not even help?im not saying u have to take it home but they coulda called the humaine society or something.guy thought i was alittle weird though cause i guess he didnt like animals,fuck em cause i really didnt like the old guy anyway,i just did it for some extra cash
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
My cat is my little bud.  Follows me around the house.  Comes up and presses himself as hard as he can against me showing affection.  When he's playful he'll meow and me and as soon as I get up he jets off wanting me to chase him around the house.  I love the little guy more than anything and I wasn't a cat person before I got him.

I loved kittens as a kid. They were always playful and liked the attention. But they soon grew out of it and wanted to be left alone. My dogs never did that. The rejection must have soured me on them, I guess.

Plus, my buddy's mom had the litter box in the kitchen, so you're looking at turds when you grab a snack; and she put the cat food in the fridge, which always stunk up everything else. Disgusting as hell. That soured me, too.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2014, 02:09:04 PM »
144,636 People died today (and counting)

USDA slaughter stats 2008:
Cattle: 35,507,500
Pigs: 116,558,900
Chickens: 9,075,261,000
Layer hens: 69,683,000
Broiler chickens: 9,005,578,000
Turkeys: 271,245,000

Guy shoots a dog => All hell breaks loose.

Get the fuck over yourselves. It's a dog, and quite frankly none of your business to get all amp'ed up about as it is not YOUR dog or a part of YOUR family for that matter. Report animal abuse. Let the owners handle it.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »

Get the fuck over yourselves. It's a dog, and quite frankly none of your business to get all amp'ed up about as it is not YOUR dog or a part of YOUR family for that matter. Report animal abuse. Let the owners handle it.

Your kiddin, right ? What a bullshit post. You can't compare a fuckin household pet that loves unconditionally to fuckin animals that we've been eating since the beginning of time.

I don't walk or throw a Frisbee to chickens, turkeys, and / or cattle.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2014, 02:15:22 PM »

And by your logic, if a woman is getting raped in an alleyway that I happen to be passing, it's not my business because she isn't related to me in some way ?!?!

Get the fuck out of here !

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
Lets put together an assassination fund to take this POS out from a distance. 

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2014, 04:26:54 PM »

are you pretending to be a fucktard or are you actually one?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2014, 04:29:25 PM »
are you pretending to be a fucktard or are you actually one?

I am going with b.)

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2014, 08:14:04 PM »
Shit, I remember when my Chihuahua, Mia, passed away in my arm's. You could literally see the light leave her eye's as she passed. I cried hard. A deep deep cry. One of those cries where you have snot hanging and making that wimpering noise.

To me, my pets are family. Love them and can't imagine life without them. If I was sick and a pet was sick, I would make sure the pet got to see the vet long before I would go to a doc myself.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
Yes.... Lets look at this with our big boy pants on. A dog dies, we love dogs, I love dogs...

So he is recording, I assume his body camera has an on/off switch. He opted to turn the switch to "On".

Let us further analyze why the switch was "ON".

A:) Accidental Activation
B:) Personal Viewing Pleasure at a later date.
C:) To document him putting down a stray/vicious pit bull 

I am currently pulling for option :C

There is no documentation that I could personally find using simple Google searches that substantiates my claim, but there is also no documentation that he killed this animal without reason. As an animal loving society, we see these things and instantly assume the worst. People also hate cops.

My guess is he had a previous run in with these animals, called animal control (animal control is documented to be on the scene) and before animal control could arrive, he made the decision to put the dogs down, from a safe distance, before they could get away and possibly attack. This is further substantiated by the fact he chose to record the euthanization, if anything this Officer was being very transparent.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2014, 08:46:02 PM »
You'll see the number of Youtube views go backwards until it gets down to a couple of hundred. That's what they do to protect these types of fukcheads...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2014, 08:57:03 PM »
You'll see the number of Youtube views go backwards until it gets down to a couple of hundred. That's what they do to protect these types of fukcheads...

YouTube likes fuckhead types?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2014, 08:58:36 PM »
YouTube likes fuckhead types?

Yes, according to foilhats.